How fast does the hair on my head grow?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana' started by Sally Wallace, Sep 27, 2017.

1. Sally Wallace

Sally Wallace New Member

Most of the people who are going to hair follicle test. The first question came to mind how fast does the hair on my head grow.

Usually, human head hair grows about 1/2 inch per month. That said, the history of drug use captured in a standard hair sample can vary by as much as one week either way, depending on hair type. Your ethnicity, hair thickness, and hair color will all impact how many days of history are detectable in the sample.

Coarse and curly hair takes more time to grow. For this reason, more than 90 days of drug use may be locked inside a 1.5-inch sample of dark, curly hair.

Fair, straight, thin hair grows faster than average. So, less than 90 days of history may be captured in a blonde hair sample.

http://hairfollicledrugtest.info/hair-follicle-drug-testing-faq/

2. blazerwill420

blazerwill420 Fuck AUMA

What about pubes?

3. nippie

nippie preachin' and pimpin'

What are pubes?

4. Sally Wallace

Sally Wallace New Member

Pubes have generally occurred when a guy clever to shave his head and armpits.

5. A really impressive piece of information you have shared here. Thanks Mate.

6. Justcheckingitout

Justcheckingitout GK Old Timer

Pubes are what gets stuck in your teeth when eating hairy Mary's bushy goodness.

7. ducrider

ducrider growing your mamas weed

I'm beginning to think FreddyJohnSmith is a bot... Either that or a walking fortune cookie.. lol

8. blazerwill420

blazerwill420 Fuck AUMA

Cup of coffee