JCIO Back In Action Grow

Discussion in 'Grow Log Forum' started by Justcheckingitout, Nov 3, 2017.

1. Justcheckingitout

Justcheckingitout GK Old Timer

Ok, I got the new strain grow bug, will start a new grow from seed. Got some of my own crosses that are a mystery of two of any of these strains (Pine, Orange Power, Cherry AK, Dabney Blueberry, Fools Gold, Fugo) I got 18 in the glass. I should get atleast 5-9 fem's. 20171102_213026.jpg

Then I got one each of these 20171102_212446.jpg 20171102_212438.jpg 20171102_212431.jpg

These are fem's so they should be good. Lets find out. Planing on doing them in soil to get clones and will put clones in hempy pots. Will use useless GH3 formula.

I am exicted to be back in action.

Shit can a mod put this in the grow log fourm for me please? Thanks!

2. Green Goblin

Green Goblin Cannabis Connoisseur

Schweet :animbong:

Eagerly awaiting the smoke report on the raspberry diesel...are you done yet? :roll:

Happy Sprouting little ones :pimp:

3. Justcheckingitout

20171108_160923.jpg So far we got a Raspberry diesel on the way.

4. Justcheckingitout

And now Miss Purple Afghan Kush

20171109_172522.jpg

Last edited: Nov 9, 2017
  5. Justcheckingitout

Then the Grizzly purple kush showed up. 20171111_101931.jpg so a trio of goodies now. 20171111_101935.jpg

Greengrower12 likes this.
  6. Justcheckingitout

Then the home grown seeds started showing up, my first real grow of occidental crosses. Maybe something good will show up and we can pass them around. 20171111_102552.jpg

David peaks and Greengrower12 like this.
  7. ducrider

ducrider growing your mamas weed

they look well on their way!

8. Justcheckingitout

I got so exicted i went over board...:lmao: these are the seeds from my accidental plant pollination. looks like a few friends are getting a real secret santa gift from me for christmas, i know two guys wanted to start growing (they have know Idea I do) , so a couple of these might show up at their house christmas eve. I will just leave a message that says "Merry Christmas"..and then listen to their story about how santa left them pot plants. 20171114_110320.jpg

9. Mrgreengenes

Mrgreengenes Administrator

Looking good brother!

10. Justcheckingitout

Now I got to transplant all those

. Arggg 20171117_115919.jpg

Last edited: Nov 17, 2017
    OldSmokey and Discorilla like this.
  11. Discorilla

Discorilla Shining like a Discoball!

I feel your pain!

12. Justcheckingitout

I bet, you prob are filled up. You got the real deal genectics hooked up. I dont have room for 1/2 of what I got. I will be growing out side the box for the first time in a while. I am going to have to set up the ozone machine. Hopefully I will get a decent amount of good bud. I think with the good strains involved its a thought. Its a new adventure for me but you never know till you try. Even if I only get one good female, I can say its mine and pick a name for it. I wonder if I could reg a name? :being-confused-smiley-emoticon:

13. Justcheckingitout

20171122_004008.jpg Another shot, looks like I got about 28 sprouts to deal with, well 3 are fem seeds from the attitude listed in the first couple pics in the start of the thread. So again If the seeds are worth a shit, there should be 8-10 maybe more good females to sort thru for a good pheno. Best case I got my own accidental next cool strain some people might want to try. So maybe I better save some pollen for the f2 orgy. I have a area on my back porch that is 8' x 10' i can put like a secret out back cabnet looking thing, next couple months they will only need a intake and exaust of outside air the cool air will keep the leds nice and cool, by the time late flower rolls around it will be in the 70's so i am set.

bigbudztoo, ducrider and Mrgreengenes like this.
  14. Justcheckingitout

I know, transplant already. Clones going in hempy tomorrow, will be ready for new cob lights soon. 20171124_220923.jpg

Mrgreengenes and Discorilla like this.
  15. Justcheckingitout

I put a few under the rapid cree led cobb 4 x 4. 20171204_135456.jpg 20171204_135432.jpg

bigbudztoo likes this.
  16. Justcheckingitout

Shit, i love this cob light, i got a 375 cfm exaust fan in the closet and its only on 1/2 power and there is way less heat in there. You can even touch the heat sinks with out saying "holy shit thats hot as fuck" :lmao: the driver you can even touch and its not that hot. I got to test a veg to chop with some of these plants and this light. Of course i still need to lower the light, was waiting to get the hempy transplants in there

17. Justcheckingitout

I had to temp put these in 400w mh veg box till i can get more pots this week. Got others in hempy buckets and soil pots. 20171206_163654.jpg

Mrgreengenes likes this.
  18. blazerwill420

blazerwill420 Fuck AUMA

Are you taking plants out of soil and putting them in perlite?

Justcheckingitout likes this.
  19. Justcheckingitout

Blaze:....No, i had 5 clones in perlite, i transplanted, they are a little droopy under the cobs, i am not sure if its the light is stronger or its a couple days to perk up after transplant. I never seen the droop with hempy before. 20171207_105125.jpg

20. nippie

nippie preachin' and pimpin'

make sure that you watered after transplant well in hempys.

Justcheckingitout likes this.