Mammoth

Discussion in 'Nutrients/mediums/supplements' started by Mrgreengenes, Nov 14, 2016.

1. Mrgreengenes

Mrgreengenes Administrator

First I want to say thanks to Here We Grow, a hydroponics store in Hadley Massachusetts. Great customer service!. If your in the area check them out. They turned me on to this new Beneficial Bacteria additive called Mammoth.

[​IMG]

University Developed

Developed by Growcentia’s founders at a leading US university using next-generation technology. Extensively tested by Colorado growers, and proven to increase growth by independent labs.

Beneficial Bacteria
    Our beneficial bacteria act like micro bioreactors, continually producing enzymes that release nutrients. Reduces the need for a separate enzyme additive.

More Phosphorus
    Increased levels of phosphorus keep internodes shorter and focuses energy on bud production.

Safe For All Media
    Safe for use in soil, soilless, and hydroponic systems.

Protects Rhizosphere
    Shields the plant rhizosphere by outcompeting potentially harmful pathogenic microbes.

Fully Compatible
    Use as a supplement to any fertilizer program.

This product really excites me because of the potential to increase flower size and weight using beneficial bacteria to help release nutrients that normally get locked up. I'm also adding the link to Mammoth's website because its a fantastic product. ( https://mammothmicrobes.com/mammoth-p/ ) If your a serious grower, this is a great product to help increase yields.
    ResinRubber, I know your a microbe guy. I think you would like this stuff.
    [​IMG]