Psycho D's procrastination 2011 grow.

Discussion in 'The Growkind Gallery' started by Psycho D, Oct 11, 2011.

1. Psycho D

Psycho D LEE VAN SPLEEF

Was on the road most of June, July and August so I didn't really have time to do a proper Summer crop. I still don't BUT, when I got home around Labor Day I germed these..

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The one it the yellow pot is Hashplant (I think) the other two I forgot to mark the seeds so...yes haphazard, I know.. :bong-2:

At about 5 1/2 weeks the 2 Sativas on the left are about 14". The HP is around 10". I guess I'll have to repot these somewhere down the line but to be honest I've never had to do it so late in the season..(i.e. flowering) Maybe I should do it now? Shoot. Maybe tomorrow.. haaaaa..

Let it ride for now.

:new_alien: Shitty cell pics but not much to look at ATM TBH....

2. nuggnester

nuggnester Pot & Poker Enthusiast

I love hashplant

So they're almost 6 weeks old and they're only that big? Tie the two sativas down so you can maximize your tops. I wish you safe and bountiful harvest. Hashplant is one of my favorite strains, ever.

3. teachmethewayyy

teachmethewayyy DUBS AND NUGS!!!! VW4LIFE

plants look healthy man, nice job. do you plan on taking those inside and getting them a little bigger for optimal results?

4. Psycho D

Psycho D LEE VAN SPLEEF

Actually more like 5 weeks. I germed them around Labor Day, but they didn't go in a pot till around the 10th. I think the late start may have stunted them a little but not terriblely. I won't be LSTing these.
    No. I have other plants inside.
    Basically, this is an experiment to see how late in the season I can start and finish. Hence the "procrastination" qualifier in the title. :passsit:

5. UrBigBuddie

UrBigBuddie MEDI-GROWER

Procrastination or w.e Psyco-D, but bend those Tops and BRanches for Max Yeild from OUTSIDE then... All the better to create/Grow out a larger, rather than smaller crop, especially of some fine genetics in the HP itself!

Looking nice n Healthy i must say, nice work so far,

but my good man, let a few other Tops grow out of whatever GOOD light that the SUN may bring you on these ones, you'l still increase your Crop!

Keep it up,

Grow on,

UrBigBuddie......... :pimp: :potleaf: :jj:

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 15, 2011
  6. Psycho D

Psycho D LEE VAN SPLEEF

Not really lookin' for a bumper crop from this. I know, seems kind of silly,,, why wouldn't I try to maximize yield? Again, no training on these. Hopefully someone can follow the logic.

7. nuggnester

nuggnester Pot & Poker Enthusiast

hmm..

You can still achieve your "experiment" while also achieving a maximum crop...But to each their own. So are you in a place where frost does not effect? Obviously you'll be flowering into december....how's that going to work?

8. Psycho D

Psycho D LEE VAN SPLEEF

Bending the tops isn't an option. They've already gotten so much wind the stems are hardcore tough. Already have enough offshoots anyways.

I won't get a frost here. If I do, it would only be 1 or 2 nights. Then I'll just put them in the greenhouse.

9. UrBigBuddie

UrBigBuddie MEDI-GROWER

I TOTALLY hear ya on the "Seeing how it goes with the time of year" thingy...... Alll good brotha, on ya go...

Keep it up, :thumbsup:

Il be back to hopefully see more pics Psyco-D

:bigok: Grow on, Grow on.... :potleaf: :jj:

UBB....... :thumbsup:

10. Psycho D

Psycho D LEE VAN SPLEEF

apparently I mis-labeled these. The duckfoot-type one (SS? I don't keep records) in the yellow pot is an unknown strain. haha.. Hardy though but, MALE. Bummer. The other 2 are definitely HP. So let's see what happens..

11. UrBigBuddie

UrBigBuddie MEDI-GROWER

Lets see some more of this here Psyco-D...

Looking forward to seeing how thing go... :thumbsup:

UBB...... :jj: