Using Beastie Bloomz & Cha-Ching? Anyone?

Discussion in 'Beginner Lounge' started by Graperoom, Jun 5, 2012.

1. Graperoom

Graperoom Germinating

First of all, peace & respect to everyone. I am a new member to this site. I am seeking some helpful advise/knowledge about how to use some nutes that were given to me for the best results possible. I have a few outdoor kush plants that are just begining to flower & some indoor (still in veg.) i was not given the original containers. So I don't have the instructions. and we all know that most of us growers have our own instructions. [​IMG]

Any help and feedback would be appreciated.

Using: Fox Farm's Grow Big, Big Bloom, Tiger Bloom, Botanicare Silica Blast, (beastie bloomz, cha-ching)

2. link420

link420 Smokin' Fat Sticky Buds

Hey Grape nice to see you on board. Do you live south of the equator, or are you using auto flower seeds? Cause at this point of the year, plants shouldnt be flowering (in the northern hemisphere).

About the nutrients: I've never used the Fox Farms line, but a simple google search got some results....

Here ya go: http://www.rollitup.org/general-marijuana-growing/164183-fox-farm-feeding-schedule.html

But I'm sure there are some users on the forums using Fox Farms as well, maybe they have some insights

3. SpecialEd420

SpecialEd420 Full Flowering

only thing ive ever used is fox farm They have a feeding schedule on their site online with all their products, the schedule is in tsp per gallon . i usually only feed once a week but thats coming to haunt me with this grow because i have a deficient plant. But start at 1/3 to 1/2 strenght. and go from there!

4. djdc

djdc Established Healthy Roots

I don't know if you are going for it but fox farm isn't as organic as they try to put off. the only product in the line that is organic is big bloom and you have to use so much of that stuff... That being said I've used foxfarm with ok results they are not as good as some but will get the job done. Be very careful with the powders (beastie bloomz and cha-ching) easy to burn with.

5. djdc

watch your ph too, if I remember right getting into the flower schedule the ph drops pretty low.

6. Graperoom

Graperoom Germinating

Thanx everyone. That was all helpful info. peace & respect. I'll burn one for you.

Smoken: Cookies

7. Blissed

Blissed Germinating

Yes, It's a great line of nute's. Outdoors worked exstreemly good. indoors I like g/h line better.

8. djdc

I think foxfarm was a good company back in the day but lately (last 5 years or so) their quality and consistency has gone down hill. I found that they were actually really expensive as well for the results I got much better taste and end results using earth juice... every nute line I have used works its all about what works best for you in relation to cost of production. good luck with your grow :redbong:

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 8, 2012
  9. djdc

I think foxfarm was a good company back in the day but lately (last 5 years or so) their quality and consistency has gone down hill. I found that they were actually really expensive as well for the results I got much better taste and end results using earth juice... every nute line I have used works its all about what works best for you in relation to cost of production. good luck with your grow