outdoor 2012

Discussion in 'Outdoor Cultivation' started by mt.king, Sep 21, 2012.

1. mt.king

mt.king mud drags champion

Since I don't have a computer and I have a smart phone and I can attach files would somebody preferrably the administrator get my new photos of my outdoor off of my photo Gallery

2. mt.king

well maybe not

Now I'm having trouble uploading:BangHead: pictures to my photo gallery

3. Mrgreengenes

Mrgreengenes Administrator

Here you go buddy.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

New King of the mountain! [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2012
  4. Hank Chinaski

Hank Chinaski Ruminating

Wow, how many plants, what types?

How much poundage total?

:bravo::good job::coool:

5. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

:not-worthy:

6. ducrider

ducrider growing your mamas weed

Wow you really are the mountain king, jungle king would be a better fit after seeing your garden . :not-worthy:

7. Midnight Garden

Midnight Garden Excommunicated

Damn dude, that's off the hook. Well done.

8. ShadowWarrior

ShadowWarrior In The Spirit Realm

Awesome:5eek::bravo:

9. mt.king

I call that a budget grow

All the ones in them 35 gallon containers were stuff we were going to toss. and the ones in that earth pots I made which are 2 foot by 4 foot. Were a foot tall fourth of July weekend We got a late start putting them in the ground. Including materials to make that response all the organic soil amendments everything from the peat moss write down to the horseman newer on site. total less than 1000 dollars to produce this grow. hey gotta take and mine you do have to start feeding them in bloom some bloom fertilizers. anyway the bigger ones average to a piece and some of the smaller ones were less than 1 because they were scraggy s*** we were going to throw away anyway. but there was 10 of them in the earth pots that averaged at least 2. So I hooked up all the patience and then my excess to keep me in compliance I gave to a dispensary

ResinRubber likes this.
  10. bncooldude13

bncooldude13 I supply your drug dealer

Holy shit!!! Mt. King........ I have never seen your garden, and WOW!!!

DAM, very nice...... You have been slacking on the photos for years.......

You got skillz man...

GJ.:bravo:

King is the name fo sho...

11. mt.king

I think you guys and not to be left out ladies

Yeah I would post more pics but it's kinda hard to get them to work out but you know that's how it goes. I'm sure if I posted all my pics I have plenty of Rep points by now.

but I'm patient I don't need to be on top of the world that fast. I still have people calling me from the growshop to come diagnost their plant problems. Usually I talk to him for a while and ask him different things and find out what they've done to them

Anyway it's nice to get praise but I am :not-worthy:

TheApprentice and ofo like this.
  12. mt.king

plenty to go around

Yeah it's kind of nice when you open a 5 gallon bucket to get into your stash.

:coolbounce:

Lvstickybud likes this.
  13. Old Resin

Old Resin Resinating

You're living my dream-Outstanding!

14. Lvstickybud

Lvstickybud Bongmaster

mt. king, you don't need rep points. All you need is to look at your garden and "see" your rep points. Ok, on that note, I'll rep ya. :goodjob:

And as far as your yard looks...:5eek: :flipando:

15. mt.king

Spend all my spare time in the garden

Instead of posting pics That's why It looks so good

16. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

Best grow iv seen on here for some time!!!!!!

:eusa_drool:Oh man thats what i call "Killin it!!":notworthy::icon_salut: Amazing.Im so jealous i cant grow outdoors in this climate although people round here tell mne it can be done so im looking into trying it come the outdoor growing season.I may just pick your brains for some tips man:thumbsup: +1 rep delivered:wink: Its worth noticing that not all members post their grow ops but that dont mean they aint out there killin it:jj:

17. mt.king

they say if you're going to show off show off big

But on a better note I grow strange that are mold resistant because we start getting fog and drizzly rain The last few weeks of harvest season sometimes it gets bad

You just have to get mold resistant strains Keep your plants healthy If you really good you'll hermaphrodite 1 branch and get seeds every year. Because they will eventually acclimate themselves to the local climate. It only takes 3to 5 grow seasons for the plants acclimate themselves to your local climate

18. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

Yeah i think its the only safe viable way for me to pursue my hobby,craft and pleasure is by going outdoors.Iv seen a grow down here since i moved down,well an outdoors one i mean and i was kinda surprised but then again the climate in England is warmer than Scotland,by far usually so its summit im defo gonna look into.I know a guy who tokes and he has a farm but im just getting to know the guy and havent broached the subject yet....but its in the pipeline:wink: I'll defo be picking your head about mold resistant strains and technique cos i'll be a duck out of water growing outdoors with all the extra variables to consider:eek: Reall peach of a grow though:eusa_drool:

19. mt.king

like ferngully help it grow

If you give it everything it needs outside generally you don't have to mess with them much just leave them alone. Provided everything seems like it should be

20. Lvstickybud

Lvstickybud Bongmaster

:thumbsup::thumbsup: and that's the beauty of growing outdoors. Keep the critters away and it will do all the work.