Man who made fake organic fertilizer gets 6 1/2 years

Discussion in 'Smokers Lounge' started by Midnight Garden, Nov 20, 2012.

1. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

Yeah iv a tendancy to do that when im stoned:bong2:

2. EvilSkuzzi

EvilSkuzzi Sweet Guy

That pretty much sounds like the current problems in the US.

3. ShadowWarrior

ShadowWarrior In The Spirit Realm

it's not nearly as bad as the media makes it out to be.

One gang-banger rips someone off for some bad drugs. He gets shot. Enough hoodrats get together and throw a fit and next thing you know it's all over tv being made out like a mass-homicide took place, when in reality, it was just one or two shit bags being worked over by Darwin.:passsit:

I just watched an episode on ID where a gang of kids, in England of all places, decide it's a good idea to go and randomly beat the snot out of people they find on the street and film it. Started out 'Happy Slapping' and turned into 'Happy Gang-Beating'. I was surprised NOBODY fought back.

Pull that shit in the US, you're liable to get shot:roffl:

4. EvilSkuzzi

EvilSkuzzi Sweet Guy

No you wouldn't.

No one shot that bloke in the batman movie. No one shot the carbine kids. No ever seems to take the bad guy out.

The only time the bad guy seems to get shot is when the police finally kill them after they have taken shit loads of ppl out first.

You all watch too many movies. Really life isnt lethal weapon ;)

TheApprentice likes this.
  5. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

70 rounds fired into a marine by cops at the wrong house. Our cops are more dangerous than bad guys to the average suburban joe.

[YOUTUBE]JICQ6gKS6B8&feature=share&list=UUn-L91yWmBop9Vo6lt-uRUw[/YOUTUBE]

6. nippie

nippie preachin' and pimpin'

RR,

I posted that story forever ago....it still pisses me off. If anything it shows how big of pussies cops really are

7. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

Everybody should remember this. It pisses me off how some cunt moaning about having to actually pay for her own birth control gets weeks and weeks of press but a marine gunned down in his own home by cops while breaking no laws gets the back burner.

Know who deserves jail time? Not some con artist. The guys who broke that door down and fired 70 rounds of unreturned fire into a dark hallway need jail time, and lots of it.

Want to talk violation of personal rights?

8. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

I dont live stateside and i have only saw how your cops act on anonymous clips and youtube shit,etc. But as much as i aint got love for the cops,i DO feel they treat me with a certain manner of respect.Recently i had cops in my gaff cos of weed but the guy who quizzed me and did background checks etc couldnt have been any nicer cos he knew i had a kid.... so they took my bro downtown for half hour instead:roll: I feel if i was in America and cops came to my door investigating a gang ram raid on what is virtually the shop next door to me and smelt weed,then before i know it id be face down with a gun at my head and my son watching in horror...mind,maybe i watch too many movies:smoke2:

9. ShadowWarrior

Skuzzi, I HAVE had people attack me. I used to have some rednecks run me off the road when i was on my motorcycle. The presentation of a firearm WILL put an end to it, buddy.

Ofo's got a good point, too. Your examples are from clean, 'safe' neighborhoods where everyone feels safe enough to obey the law and posters stating that weapon carry is forbidden and leave their weapons in the car. Lot of good it does if some jack ass randomly attacks and beats or stabs their ass in the store.

Guns aren't allowed in schools anymore. Back in the 60-ish era here, there was a thing called the Marksmanship Club and students could have their guns cased or kept in their vehicle. School shootings didn't happen then. If they did, it sure as shit didn't reach the extreme that it does now, but there are also other factors at play there.

There is a lot to be said for the responsibility of personal actions.

10. Midnight Garden

Midnight Garden Excommunicated

I posted this before but this is an ac from a growers house. I ran this call at the beginning of the summer. The entire side of the house that the ac is on was shot up.

Bullet In...

[​IMG]

Bullet Out...

[​IMG]

11. nippie

TA, they do the raids just like you think...

if you have kids, and they know you're not going to be stupid then no ram is needed, but for some reason they like showing their guns

guns aren't bad, but I don't think everyone should have access to them. there's people out there that will kill you for a dollar or two in your wallet...but that's why no matter what I'll always have access to a gun....that and zombies scare the shit out of me so I stock for that as well

MG, whats the full story on the ac? snitching, message, robbed, territory???

ShadowWarrior likes this.
  12. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

This much is true SW. The flipside is the irresponsibility and actions of others:thumbsup:

Yeah nippie,i wasnt trying to flog that dead horse gun debate again or nuthing.Just my point was that cops dont act all "freeze muthafucka" over here,they know they are vulnerable.For instance when in my home recently they took me in the kitchen and took my brother in the lounge.Im one on one with a cop surrounded by sharp kitchen utensils and hes running background checks warning me if iv got previous drugs charges then im likely going 'downtown' and iv already told him i dont have any drug charges in the last 10 years. Then i hear the radio earpiece saying Class A drugs possession 2011... :eusa_doh: I totally forgot about that and to be fair i was admonished in court when it was agreed the drugs were someone elses.Point is the cops was cool,i said id a kid to get to school in the morning and i said "look i didnt even have to let you in nd could have made you stand outside for a warrant.Its only a joint man!". He was cool,he said yeah but we will have to take your brother downtown for the bag of weed.No threatning mannerisms,bit of respect and iv passed the same cop a few times recently and instead of stop and searching me as he COULD get away it,he says hello and asks how the kid is.

Thats the difference i think.In america cops think that gun and badge makes them "LIKE A BOSS",over here the cops know all they got is some pepper spray and a baton,in SOME cases a tazer although this is very limited and not usually cops on the beat.Cops seem to have a more tolerable approach to minor shit over here and dont get in your face. Dont get me wrong,when i was younger i couldnt walk down the street without getting harrassed but that was due to MY actions and choices in life.I would HATE i beyond belief if cops ever had guns round here:eek:Peace:jj:

13. LionLoves420

LionLoves420 Lazy Days In The Sun

My mom is in her early sixties. There was a shooting at her high school. Violence in one form or another has always happened, and kids having guns at school does not prevent school shootings. Nostalgia away old heads, but it ain't how you remember it.

14. EvilSkuzzi

EvilSkuzzi Sweet Guy

My examples were just a few famous shooting that came to mind in the US.

All im saying is that gun ownership doesnt make life any safer and it doesnt stop you getting shot. Im 100% safer from guns living in the UK. There is almost absolutely zero chance of me ever getting shot here in the UK!

Lots of ppl get shot in the US, whether they have a gun at their side or not. Bang your dead.

15. bncooldude13

bncooldude13 I supply your drug dealer

Yes RR, Barry Cooper is also the person who does "Cop Busters" show, with the fake grow house episode, I was telling you guys about, in my earlier post. They need more people like this. He is a former cop himself, talking how about they used to target minorities for car stops.

16. ShadowWarrior

I wasn't saying the students having guns would necessarily prevent it. But it happens a lot more now. Now guns aren't allowed at all.

Maybe it's related and maybe it isn't.

17. ShadowWarrior

Well, shot, stabbed or gang-beaten.. all have the potential side-effect of death. And having a gun does have the potential to HELP to protect from at least the other two.

Also, bang doesn't equal dead. Plenty of people get shot but don't die. That's mostly the fault of the shooter being incompetent = poor aim.

18. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

Ok,without getting into the gun debate....AGAIN,lol.Heres where i would lack in this department. A gang of halfwits try fucking with me and beating me and my lifes in danger,i could draw a gun and say back the fuck off or ones going in yer dome.But if that gangs sticking knifes and shit in me and my kids there or some familiar scenario like that then im sorry but i aint stopping firing till the clips empty and no ones standing near me or my son.I defy anyone in that situation to control themselves to the point where they can just defend themselves with that deal of control.O f course you could just shoot the main aggressor who poses the biggest threat and his friends will likely run like fuck when they see whats coming their direction next but the problem there is with adrenaline and fear for my kids safety or whatever then im for sure gonna pump more than one bullet in whoevers nearest and over here self defence rest purely and squarely on "did you use reasonable force to defend yourself...or did you go overboard.Anymore than one bullet and they would be saying its not reasonable force going by UK self defence criteria.Theres always the chance you get taken from behind overpowered and shit with your own gun against a group so its not clear cut.I agree in many situations just the sight of a gun would or should be enough but knowing the daft cunts over here they would be game enough to test you thinking its a replica or some shit.

All i will say is...FOR THE UK,WE DONT NEED GUNS. For America,you guys have the right and i totally understand that conceding that right could set a precedent to lose more rights so i see the need to portect your rights and i DO get the fact you got guys living out in the friggin wilderness out there who do need a gun for hunting or protection.I dont judge cos we are two different cultures entirely.But cities full of people all armed with carry conceal....shit man,that would be messy over here on a friday night in town:eek:Peace:ebert:

19. nippie

for the record, I wouldn't wait until attacked if someone was in my house.....you broke in, you're gonna die there....but we have different laws in America, as long as you don't shoot them in the back, you're generally ok

Hank Chinaski likes this.
  20. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

Agreed. Your homes your castle.Anyone in my place is welcome to be "sent to the tower

Thankfully times are changing here in the UK.In the past year 8 people have not even been prosecuted in England for killing intruders in their own homes.Sadly scotland has different antiquainted laws and they keep them like that just to be different from england":BangHead: Hence the relocation:wink: Your home is your castle,it fuckin annoys me to hear of cases in america where burglars who cut themselves on glass while breaking into houses or some shit actually sue the householder....how can that be right?Can you imagine the founding fathers sitting round a table..."yes yes lets do the right to bear arms thing and right to protect your life,home and liberty,any objections?" Voice in the corner -"well what if the intruder injures himself,thats negligence on the householders behalf" Get the fuck out of here. It always makes me laugh when them sites show you funny laws that are still binding like not allowed to take a cow into town on a su nday and stupid shit.Why laugh at olden days laws when we got plenty of modern day laws to laugh,or lament about. You enter my house against my will,you'll feel LUCKY if you leave in a cop car:masked5: