I think I've got an answer

Discussion in 'Politics' started by mt.king, Dec 4, 2012.

1. mt.king

mt.king mud drags champion

The reason everybody's not freaking out over this election fraud it's because the fluoride they been putting in our water supplies. You guys do know that it makes you pasive

The used it in Russian prisons because it would keep the inmates dosile and complacent

2. LionLoves420

LionLoves420 Lazy Days In The Sun

(I honestly can't tell if you are being serious or not)

If that were true, all we would have to do is filter the water. Pretty lazy attempt at world domination. LSD would be better. No one would know what the hell was going on.

3. Discorilla

Discorilla Shining like a Discoball!

Check the disclaimer on the filters. Brita and Pur don't filter it out, because it's "healthy" for teeth and bones.

R/O would work, and so will a few other higher end filters.

4. Hank Chinaski

Hank Chinaski Ruminating

What election fraud?

5. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

Alice.....are you still in there?

6. mt.king

Biproduct

Well the problem is it's a byproduct of the manufacturing process of mined phosphorus.

7. ducrider

ducrider growing your mamas weed

See it works:roffl:

8. Hank Chinaski

Hank Chinaski Ruminating

I was being serious. Or, is this just some more conspiracy theory rumorizing with no basis in reality?

Ya'll could play the wannabe wise types with the "If you can't already see it, I'm not gonna explain it you" or some such appeal like "Everybody knows." or "It's common knowledge, dude." But, seriously, what election fraud?

Let's here something concrete.

9. mt.king

when you talk to people you hear things

Well it seems everybody I know I didn't vote for either of the two Romney or Obama. Literally nobody I know votted for either And they just accept it. I can't find anybody that I know that has voted for either those asshats.

10. Discorilla

I knew a lot of people who voted for Obama, based on the lesser of two evils thing.

I voted for Ron Paul. though. I'd say it was GOP fraud that Romney was the Rep. candidate.

11. ResinRubber

MtKing-That's the basis for assumption of wholesale election fraud and fluoride poisoning? too much hookah time caterpillar.

Disco...open yer eyes son. Both parties are corrupt.

12. Discorilla

I know they are both corrupt. I was saying that my friends voted on a lesser of two evils basis, and that Fluoride is not filtered out of our water in most cases. We could be exposed to it, if they decided to have it in all our water supply. That would dumb the people down. I don't think it's because of election fraud, or anything. I just know there is evidence to support the OP's claims about how it could be in our water, and what it does.

The other thing I said, was that Ron Paul was the least corrupt out of them all. He's closest to the founding father's principals, than anyone else.

I got my eyes open, son. If you'll notice, I'm not the one making the claims about fraud... unless you count Romney beating Ron Paul for GOP candidate.

13. ResinRubber

RP never stood a chance. Unfortunately.

How do you guys explain the passivity of the huge swath of the country that uses well water? My last three homes, two were well. Of course that could explain the Red central US States and rural counties being majority conservative (well water) and pissed off while the Blue fluoride sucking swill of the developed coasts and urbans being dem lapdogs (municipal supply).

14. ShadowWarrior

ShadowWarrior In The Spirit Realm

I know people who voted for them. And both groups say they voted for 'the lesser of two evils'... as if they were so blind they couldn't see the list of other candidates on the ballot.:BangHead:

15. Discorilla

If there a correlation with fracking in these rural places? Well water is not safe from fracking. Nothing really is...

That's why there are tree huggers fighting it.

Maybe the phopurous that makes flouride, could be getting shook loose into the wells and rivers.

@Shadow Unfortunately, people consider a vote for the other people as wasted. If their vote doesn't help the outcome of the election, then it doesn't count.. right? I used to feel this way too, until a few family members and friends convinced me otherwise.

16. Discorilla

Also, there must not be enough fluoride in my water. I'm too pissed off about the way America is heading!

LOL!

I suppose there's always weed for what fluoride can't do, though. ^_^

17. LionLoves420

I am with this guy.

I go back to the fact fluoride can be filtered out....not a very meaty plan.

I don't see the election fraud either, other than the two party system itself which isn't really fraud but a bad system.

18. MrAstro

MrAstro R.I.P

shaken

19. Discorilla

Actually, shook is a past tense of shake. It works.

So does shaken, though.

20. LionLoves420

I seem to remember us having a whole thread about the fluoride thing before......see if I can find that...:bong2: