Good Bye My Friend Mr. Astro

Discussion in 'Smokers Lounge' started by teamster6, Aug 28, 2013.

1. teamster6

teamster6 A Fat Sticky Bud

I cant find this posted anywhere but it is with a heavy heart that I saw on fb that mrastro has passed away. He was a great friend and I will miss him badly. We phoned most everyday and I noticed he did not call for about a week. Take care my friend.

Cheers

Teamster6

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 28, 2013
    TheApprentice likes this.
  2. Mrgreengenes

Mrgreengenes Administrator

What! MrAstro died! I'm stunned.:icon_confused: I'm so sorry to hear that. [​IMG]

Rest in piece:passsit:

3. Lvstickybud

Lvstickybud Bongmaster

WHAT?????????? When the hell did this happen? How did he go? Man, that totally sucks. Was it sudden?

4. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

This blew me away:sad4: I hadnt seen a FB update from him for about a week but i just assumed he was busy with work and what not. Pretty shocking.He was one of first dudes i got to know on here via myspace..... Just cant believe t.His Mum and sister said he never reported for work on the 21st and was found passed away in his bed. They have found a home for his boys....Damn...:sad4:

5. Psycho D

Psycho D LEE VAN SPLEEF

man...One of the good guys. More than bummed right now so

6. Administrator

Administrator Administrator

:passit: Lighting one in Mr.Astro's honour:sad4:

7. LionLoves420

LionLoves420 Lazy Days In The Sun

:passit:

Any idea how?

8. ducrider

ducrider growing your mamas weed

RIP Astro. You will be missed by many.

God speed :passsit:

9. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

No idea.I can only see what his Mum and Sisters put on his FB page. He didnt turn up for work on the 20th or 21st and was found at home promptly afterwards:sad4:

10. marymaryquitecntrary

marymaryquitecntrary Smokin' Fat Sticky Buds

So sad. RIP, Mr Astro.

11. BongRippa

BongRippa Full Flowering

OMG shocking sad news, that sucks... R.I.P. Mr A.

12. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

I just noticed the last PM i had from him was on the 20th telling me he had deleted everyone from his FB except me ,Bud and any other genuine accounts(only kept genuine accounts) due to his work being on a witch hunt lately. Said he had a few beers with his neighbour on the porch that night. He literally musta went to bed and passed away in his sleep:sad4:

13. The Terminator

The Terminator A Toy Winding Down

14. Midnight Garden

Midnight Garden Excommunicated

RIP brother.

15. bigbudztoo

bigbudztoo growin the good stuff

RIP, Mr. Astro.

He was fairly young, right?

16. Midnight Garden

Midnight Garden Excommunicated

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/sch...03#fbLoggedOut

August 21, 2013

Craig ..., 48, of Lebanon, formerly of Orwigsburg, passed away Wednesday at home of natural causes.

Born April 16, 1965, in Pottsville, he was a son of James and Ruthann ....

Craig was a licensed practical nurse and was employed in Lebanon. He received his education from Schuylkill Technology Center, Mar Lin.

He was also a licensed funeral director for six years and worked for his friend, Chris Grabowski, owner of Grabowski Funeral Home at Schuylkill Memorial Park, Schuylkill Haven. His mortuary science education was received from Northampton Community College.

Craig was a member of St. John's United Church of Christ.

In addition to his parents, Craig is survived by his siblings, Deb ..., wife of Gene, Dennis ..., husband of Shelly, Ed ..., and Janelle ..., wife of Todd; aunts and uncles, Charles ..., husband of Fern, Susan ..., wife of Jim, Philip ..., husband of Janet, Walter ..., husband of Anita, and David ...; nieces, Emily and Michaela; nephews, Frank, Josh, Chris, Quentin, and Adam; a great-niece and nephew, Mia and Ethan.

He is also survived by his beloved Rottweilers, Bully and Dukie, who were his "boys."

A viewing will be held from 9 to 11 a.m. Tuesday at Grabowski Funeral Home, with services to follow at 11 a.m. Interment will be private at the convenience of the family. To honor Craig's advocacy of neglected animals, the family suggests donations in Craig's memory to Hillside SPCA, 51 SPCA Road, P.O. Box 233, Pottsville, PA 17901.

- See more at: http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/sch...03#fbLoggedOut

My fondest memory of him on this site was when he posted the video of his boys going bat shit crazy at the horse and buggy.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 28, 2013
  17. Hank Chinaski

Hank Chinaski Ruminating

Wow, that sucks.

:crybaby2:

18. Lvstickybud

Lvstickybud Bongmaster

Midnight, thanks.

19. Useless

Useless Diogenes Reincarnate

RIP Mr. A.

20. Midnight Garden