Happy Halloween everyone!

Discussion in 'Smokers Lounge' started by Justcheckingitout, Oct 30, 2013.

1. Justcheckingitout

Justcheckingitout GK Old Timer

BOO!!! :alienwink:

Happy Halloween!!

2. Midnight Garden

Midnight Garden Excommunicated

3. ducrider

ducrider growing your mamas weed

Props to DXE for sending me this:redbong:

[​IMG]

4. friendlyfarmer

friendlyfarmer Rollin' Coal

Happy Halloween GK :devil:

I'm heading out to look for :dom:

Halloween get me all worked up :thumbsup:

5. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

Halloween ,as a parent,is a pain in the ass. Just sayingLiterally just recovred from last nights shenanigans. Last year there was a local community party with ghost stories,zombie halloween drum bands and allsorts,the parents sat outside carving pumpkins,it was Good cos the kids were entertained indor by a bunch of loonie adults dressed the part and acting the part. It enabled us stoner type Dads to partake of a beverage otuside and carve some pumpkins for the kids. So im thinking (being new to the area last year and also being Callums first halloween now hes school age) that this is a regular occurrence. :eek: But this year cos itss the school holidays this week (midterm week)there was no such luck.So for first time ever i had to take Callum round the doors like every other kid. I HATE going round the doors,its almost like begging or some shit.Its not my scene at all,i dont mind doing anything for the kids....nothing. But it dont mean i dont still get some weird ass social anxietys fucking walking round chapping on peoples doors like "TaDa":bigok:Im fucking arming the kid with my most satirical one liners and hes like "Dadi'll just say Happy Halloween":rofl6:Its not my bag, I detest it,next year im having a halloween party where his pals can come to mine cos im just not into chapping strangers doors like "please sir can we have some sweets". Its just not my thing.People laugh when i tell them this but i hate it. Luckily i had a quick bottle of bud and a spliffs for the night ahead. (And a pair of sony headphnes for some backgroud music in my lefgt ear:lmao: ) Maybe if i had a Mrs and all that jazz....but taing my kid round doors at holloween is a nightmare. The ones who stand asking what all the costumes are,then askwhat the treat is (this generally dumbfounds the kids:icon_scratch:). How you gonna stand wasting time acting like you give a fuck about the kids costumes and routine...AND THEN TELL THEM "We dont do halloween"??? I had another mate who pulled out and when i asked why he said "we dont celebrate halloween":eusa_eh: Well neither do i really but i do it for the kids. As much as im a bahumg dude when it comes to halloween,i AM one of those guys who stocks up on a shitload of fun size packs and other mad shit.In my day if you didnt answer your door at Halloween you got eggs pelted of your windwos,lol...It wasnt too bad,i met some people from his school with their parents then tagged along with them until Callum wisely said "Dad we're not getting lots of sweets cos theres too many of us"....Hmmmm,wise words son,wise words. So we headed of in the direction of where the Jaguars and Audi are parked and what a clever decision it was lol. Every house had halloween decoorations up,always a god sign.People answering the door in halloween costume.I even had a guy say "and heres a beer for dad to eep him warm". My kind of guy:lmao: Callum loved it cos every time we went to a door where there were kids from his achool you could hear the girlls shouting "Callum ******'s at the door" and all the sisters would run down and tell their Mum to give him extra sweets hahaha,seems hes popular with the girls. He got a disnkey back pretty much half filled with sweets and he mmet his cousin on route and cos he had hardly any sweets he gave him some too. I did my duties....then it was home for beers and smoke.I fuckin hate halloween!!!! Guy Fawkes night in 4 days time howveer....TAHST MY CUP OF TEA!!!:rocker:

b1.jpg

b2.jpg

b3.jpg

b4.jpg

b5.jpg

/monthly_2013_11/b1.jpg.92b58df8c3e75d832273aa3e9ff0e3f5.jpg

/monthly_2013_11/b2.jpg.9ff65a692d53e581a31ff68027aa9707.jpg

/monthly_2013_11/b3.jpg.59c42234321e821a42b7cd6c47c27faa.jpg

/monthly_2013_11/b4.jpg.615f9e0d28edb47c8fc3f55916360441.jpg

/monthly_2013_11/b5.jpg.d424d8057eb6176a9ac1a64621af6262.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 1, 2013
  6. friendlyfarmer

friendlyfarmer Rollin' Coal

Cute costume. I hear ya about halloween. I did the same thing pretty much, except we went with another couple whose kids go to our kids school, and right off they handed us coffee mugs with pretty good dry pinot noir :roffl: so it wasn't a bad night. Made a new friends.

And the candy. Turns my kids psychotic. The govmt should do a movie series called CANDY MADNESS cuz it would be true.

I like Halloween just fine, mostly because of all the hot girls that get dressed us as sluts, but I must admit the sole Guy Fawkes Day celebration I took part in (with Brits here in the states) was freakin awesome and yes def better than Halloween. No more macabre than Halloween, though unfamiliar to most of us Amuricans so the whole hanging effigy thing creeps me out:smokin:

7. Midnight Garden

Midnight Garden Excommunicated

I wasn't aware that you guys celebreated halloween over on that side of the pond AP, I always assumed it was an American thing. How many kids showed at everyones house? We got three groups and that was it. I've been to 7 different peoples houses working today and they all said they get less and less kids each year. I know the first year we were in this house, we got a bunch, now hardly any. I think it's becoming more and more like you said AP, have a party for the kids somewhere and let the adults sneak off and do their thing.

8. Administrator

Administrator Administrator

9. Psycho D

Psycho D LEE VAN SPLEEF

Haa, I had the fog machine on full bl'ast. I'm out in the street, watching the trick or treater kids try to figure out where the front door is for candy. :roffl:

10. Justcheckingitout

Justcheckingitout GK Old Timer

I had three black girl's about 17-18yr came to the door, they were driving around with someone, none of them dressed up and none of them even had a bag to put candy in, They didn't even say trick or treat! It was the only time my door bell rang all night and it was past 9:30pm. I tried to make small talk with the girls and they walked off saying "OMG"....I should of let the dog out.

11. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

Hahaha that sounds like Glasgow trick or treat where junkies chap your door pretending to be dressed up as zombies and they just ask for shit:lmao: Iv seen that a few times,people just chapping doors not even made the effort or nothing.Funny shit.... yeah you shoulda let the dog out:tvlaugh: