Hey GK! Ive been away for a few years.....

Discussion in 'Smokers Lounge' started by CanadianDAN, Mar 3, 2017.

1. CanadianDAN

CanadianDAN Summer Greenthumb

So i see the entire site has been redesigned. Looks good!
    One thing im having trouble with is all my old albums from the old GK of like 2005-2012 are gone. Even when i go to the old thread where i asked about them and an ADMIN left me a link to the old setup, my albums were there. But now when i click that link it just brings me back to the old Albums page but theres no access to the "My Albums" on the side menu.

Anyone know what happened? Like i said ive been away for quite some time and if there was a "warning" that was issued out to everyone to back up their old pictures, i mustve missed out on it.

Also, I had a newer album private album as well, and i manually deleted a few pictures of an old flame, if you know what i mean, and i kinda wanted to know it theres any way to access those again? Like if an admin can find my "deleted" pictures or something.

Thanks guys. Ill check back in a while and see if anyone can help me.

edit: Also, do animated GIF Avatars not work on here anymore? My Tool avatar might need to be changed, because that still shot of the guy with his arms up in the air looks pretty dumb hahaha!

Lvstickybud likes this.
  2. blazerwill420

blazerwill420 Fuck AUMA

Here's some of them... never mind.... bunk link

3. nippie

nippie preachin' and pimpin'

Nice to see you back. Let me dig on the media

4. CanadianDAN

You know what? Dont worry about it. Found an old thumb drive that has a lot of my earlier "posted" pics and more.
    Glad i can still see my first grow from way back in 2005/06.

Thanks anyhow guys. All is well.

5. CanadianDAN

Patiently waiting on June. Got some FEM GreenCrack seeds.

6. SuperMoChombo

SuperMoChombo Well-Known Member

Hey Dan's the man with the plan!

Good to see you back. Got anything going now?

7. Lvstickybud

Lvstickybud Bongmaster

If I remember one of your other grows didn't you have like a kabillion plants in the woods? Did you buy all the GreenCrack seeds the dude had?

8. CanadianDAN

No, i only do outdoor summer grows. Cant wait.

9. CanadianDAN

Nah, i am a backyard farmer. The most i grew was 7 bushes, but my fuck were they big. Had to take a few years off due to stupid kids stealing them when there isnt even any bud on em yet. The last time i tried a grow in my yard i caught a total of 7 ppl scheming along my back fence. Thank god for motion sensor lights. Scumbags...

10. SuperMoChombo

I remember that!

11. Justcheckingitout

Justcheckingitout GK Old Timer

should of put some posion ivy along that fence.

12. Lvstickybud

Lvstickybud Bongmaster

I remember now.

13. blazerwill420

blazerwill420 Fuck AUMA

Fucking rippers. I've been real lucky in that regard so far. And to make matters worse, no one around here really wants outdoor anymore. You can get pounds of fire for around 500.00 at harvest time and that makes it hardly worthwhile to even grow it considering all the obstacles to growing outside. Thank goodness for oil.

14. SuperMoChombo

Yeah outdoor is like saying "mids" which of course is not true, but around here its like that.

blazerwill420 likes this.
  15. blazerwill420

blazerwill420 Fuck AUMA

That's exactly what we call it, mids, even if it's good. That or backyard boogy.