Can't find answer anywhere!!! Blood Test

Discussion in 'Smokers Lounge' started by Jamiesalex, Dec 27, 2007.

1. Jamiesalex

Jamiesalex Veggy Stage

Out of curiousity does anyone know how long Cannaboids stay in your blood? i know urine is up to 30 days but how long is it in your blood? Not worried about urine but blood. Smoked 2 times this month and i hope it doesn't screw me but due to a very personal situation , not rehab or law issue i'm afraid it will show in my blood. Last time i smoked was christmas eve. ( one bowl) time before was 2 weeks ago

2. Jamiesalex

Jamiesalex Veggy Stage

also please let me know if info is a fact or just what you have heard. Thanks

3. JohnH

JohnH Smoker Extraordinaire

4. DaBurner420

DaBurner420 This Line For Rent.

it aint accurate to calculate unless we got you in a lab

you must take into consideration your fat content, and your metabolism/level of activity

blood and urine is the same time frame

5. Jamiesalex

Jamiesalex Veggy Stage

hopefully i have 10 days til test ( if any is performed) due to the info on that site. Thanks JohnH. That helps alot.

I wish i could ask for some other info i need to know for peace of mind, but i'm afraid of judgement will placed on me and i'm not a bad person

6. DaBurner420

DaBurner420 This Line For Rent.

here's a link you should check out, and look esp at the third link within http://www.erowid.org/plants/cannabis/cannabis_testing.shtml

when i was on probation i used to work out almost everyday and it seemed like i smoked more than i breathed, and at that time i passed all urine tests and one while i was high, a faint trace of mj was detected when i stoped working out for 4 days and i was hit with a test afterwards, then i quit smoking for the meantime... just food for thought

7. Jamiesalex

Jamiesalex Veggy Stage

nevermind i see it now, i hope they are right when they say "Cannabis is detectable in the blood for approximately 2-3 days after use in an infrequent user." I'll be happier than hell!!!!

8. Jamiesalex

Jamiesalex Veggy Stage

Thank you both SOOO much. Ive been looking all day with no luck

9. skunky

skunky labor smoke'n lumberjack

Just make sure you don't smoke more, avoid things that are fatty, avoid carbonated beverages, take some niacin and coenzyme Q to help boost your metabolism a bit, and drink a fair amount of water. Basically stop eating and drinking junk food and consuming more healthy natural things. Just anything you can do to avoid introducing new toxins while taking care of the old.

10. MrAstro

MrAstro R.I.P

I was up for a nice Mortitian job and took a test 2-3 wks. after smokin' heavily! I Googled (NORML,etc.) and it varies, but NOT 30 day's! I'm diabetic (NO fat) and active. I had to diclose ANY past disgression's, so I'm sure even a TRACE amt. wouldv'e kicked me!

I'm there, so...

NO fatty foods, even if your diet is fruit's and veg.'s for awhile and PLENTY of H2O!

11. Jamiesalex

Jamiesalex Veggy Stage

hmm, well i can't take any niacin or coenzyme Q or any cleaners for that fact ( can't really explain why) but i have been drinking alot of carb drinks (with no caffine). I will quit drinking the Root beer (the carb drink) and hopefully my system well get rid of the cannaboids before if any blood work is done. the whole kick in the ass is i don't know when or if I will have the blood work done but if it is and cannaboid are found, i don't know what i will do. Should I take a home urine test without flushing my system just to see if there are any traces in my urine because i figure if it is not in my urine its probably not in my blood.

12. allsmilez

allsmilez snow bunny

Good idea!

That would work, testing with a u.a. kit. :icon_confused: Give you some peace of mind:) ....also, if you take a daily vitamin supplement with your water, they do a good job of recycling old vitamins for new ones, in the meantime "flushing" your system without overdosing on the niacin. Just a thought. :)

If anything, distract them and act like you're passing out. Maybe they'll wait a couple more days...lol!:pottytrain1:

13. skunky

skunky labor smoke'n lumberjack

Can't take niacin or coenzyme Q? Those are both naturally occuring co-factors for electron transport andother processes linked to metabolism they could detect elevated levels if you keep it up before testing but if you just take the recommended dosage on the bottle it will help a little and there is no way they can legally test you for that because if you didn't have that in your body you would die! But either what whatever you do good look and run out and get a UA kit from walgreens or something just to test yourself.

14. whiskykid

whiskykid Veggy Stage

This is what I always heard from people when I was on paper...and urine for 30 days, and hair for up to years thats why they cant use hair tests on probation because chances are thats before they were even on probation(possibly why they wound up on paper)

either way, good luck man!

15. Sally Wallace

Sally Wallace New Member

This thing always stays in your blood if you are a regular smoker or drinker. If you want to increase your metabolism, please avoid all junk foods or fatty products.

16. AlienBait

AlienBait Custom User Title

I have nothing to add. I just want to post in this 10 year old thread! :Smoking:

Lvstickybud likes this.
  17. SuperMoChombo

SuperMoChombo Well-Known Member

Zombie thread. Back to life after decade under ground

Im dying to know what the op did that was so bad.

18. blazerwill420

blazerwill420 Fuck AUMA

19. ComeToMyLife

ComeToMyLife New Member

yeah it has been revived. But I still find this topic helpful. :D good luck on zombie apocalypse.