July Bud picture contest!

Discussion in 'The Growkind Gallery' started by Mrgreengenes, May 30, 2018.

1. Mrgreengenes

Mrgreengenes Administrator

It’s been a while since we’ve had a best bud contest. July 23 will be the beginning of the contest. It will run till July 29. There will be seeds and a Vapor brothers VB11 pen up for first place! So get your best picture of a flower that you grew. All members of GK can enter.

Discorilla, ducrider and Herb like this.
  2. blazerwill420

blazerwill420 Fuck AUMA

July 23 must be harvest for someone.

3. Mrgreengenes

I figure that give folks time to take pictures or look up a winning picture that the may have.

4. HeadCase

HeadCase Old Prick

Suresmoking Banana

Mrgreengenes likes this.
  5. ducrider

ducrider growing your mamas weed

I'll have to blow the dust off the old instamatic for this one :)

Mrgreengenes likes this.
  6. bigbudztoo

bigbudztoo growin the good stuff

I am in. :D

Mrgreengenes likes this.
  7. Discorilla

Discorilla Shining like a Discoball!

I'm in! Been a while since we had one of these!

Mrgreengenes likes this.
  8. Herb

Herb Mountain Man

Busting out my Olympus for this one.

ducrider and Mrgreengenes like this.
  9. OldSmokey

OldSmokey Registered Users

I'm up for it.

10. Mrgreengenes

It’s going to be a good one for sure.

11. Mrgreengenes

I’m actually in the middle of conversing with a Seed vendor with MTG seeds. They will be donating seeds to the ccontest. I’m going to be talking with them on the phone in about 20 minutes. I will let you guys know what they’re donating to the contest.

bigbudztoo and Herb like this.
  12. blazerwill420

blazerwill420 Fuck AUMA

There's a club not far from me (Alpine alternative) that sells MTG gear. He does a lot of CBD stuff

13. Mrgreengenes

So we are getting True Blue from the seed vendor for MTG seeds. Here is the discription from their website.

True Blue.
    (Turbo Diesel X Blue Dream)

This strain beat out 700 entries at the Emerald Cup 2014 for Highest THC! It tested at over 29.7% THC!

Sativa Dominant

Yield: Heavy

Flowering Time: 9 weeks

Outdoor: End of October

Plant info:

This plant has the perfect combination of the blue dream yield and diesel undertones. It has a blue silver color with a potent diesel high.

Last edited: Jun 4, 2018
  14. Herb

Herb Mountain Man

I was gifted a Blue Dream mother to flower out a couple years back but wasn't real impressed with the strain. I keep hearing good things about the strain so I wonder if the pheno I got was just a flop or if the spider mite infestation it had made the quality drop? I still have some in a jar that I use as 'filler' when I'm chopping up a salad to smoke. I wanted to like it but just don't see what the hype is about. This cross looks like a real winner though. That's some THC right there!

15. Justcheckingitout

Justcheckingitout GK Old Timer

I will have to use a old pic. Still waitung for my all clear letter to fire back up again. I deleated all my fav pics off my phone also so I lost my winning pic, but just to be in the game is good enought for me. I am sure I have a few good pics laying around here somewhere...:animbong:

Herb likes this.
  16. Mrgreengenes

To all members that want to enter a picture of their best flower into the contest should submit it in a p.m./private message to Member Submissions. Don’t post the picture here! Members will vote on the picture not knowing who’s it is. The winners name will be reviled at the end of the contest.

Herb likes this.
  17. Mrgreengenes

I hope everyone is getting their winning bud shot pictures ready for the contest. I’m entering also so everyone bring your A game!

ducrider likes this.
  18. OldSmokey

OldSmokey Registered Users

"The winners name will be reviled at the end of the contest."

LOL!

Mrgreengenes likes this.
  19. Mrgreengenes

Yup. Sometimes you got to spell things out. Lol

20. ducrider

ducrider growing your mamas weed

tick tock Growkind tick tock