Grower Job!

Discussion in 'Smokers Lounge' started by Mrgreengenes, Sep 20, 2018.

1. Mrgreengenes

Mrgreengenes Administrator

Some of you guys know I have a Facebook page related only to cannabis. That Facebook page is under ( Gerald Lyman ) If anybody from grow kind wants to friend me on the Facebook account let me know you’re from grow kind.
    I have been posting all of my work and pictures of my work related to cannabis on it. I have had a couple of potential employers reach out to me because of the Facebook page. I’m happy to say one of the new companies that is opening in the area has reached out to me and wants to employ me as one of the growers. The owner is hiring three growers for the operation. The name of the company is East Coast Pharms. I’ve had two meetings and taking a tour of the facility being built. It’s eight minutes from my house! I’ll give you guys more information on the company later. That’s my good news for now.
    495E6596-440F-40EC-9485-C77FD2B4D7FE.png

greenjah, ducrider and blazerwill420 like this.
  2. OldSmokey

OldSmokey Registered Users

Congrats, Mr. G. But isn't "grower" a step down from "plant charmer"? LOL

Good luck!

Max Rockatansky and Mrgreengenes like this.
  3. bigbudztoo

bigbudztoo growin the good stuff

Glad to hear it, Mr GJ. You are going to be a definite bonus to their operation.

4. Discorilla

Discorilla Shining like a Discoball!

Congrats!

5. Justcheckingitout

Justcheckingitout GK Old Timer

6. Herb

Herb Mountain Man

Nice...best of luck to ya buddy!

Mrgreengenes likes this.
  7. Max Rockatansky

Max Rockatansky Hurricane wrestler.......

Awesome lets hope you new opportunity turns out great!!
    MAD MAX

8. ducrider

ducrider growing your mamas weed

That's great news my friend- Congratulations!!

9. Mrgreengenes

Thanks everyone! I’m super excited. I still need to sit down and discuss hour and days off. If I can make those two work than I’m all set.

10. Justcheckingitout

Show them your plants and say the proof is in the pudding....

11. greenjah

greenjah A Fat Sticky Bud

Congratulations, good to hear that.

12. Mrgreengenes

Thanks Greenjah! They just finished installing the four 30 ton air-conditioning units on the ceiling yesterday.

13. greenjah

greenjah A Fat Sticky Bud

Holly cow, thats a lot of ac, must be a big place. I could probably cool my greenhouse with that much.

14. Mrgreengenes

greenjah, that’s 20,000 feet of grow space.

15. blazerwill420

blazerwill420 Fuck AUMA

First big grow I ever saw, two rooms, one veg, one flower, all 1kw lights, all built in a 10k sqft space. Each room is 3ksqft. Beautifully done, ac to each room all done in hardpipe, pro lighting and electrical set up. Two five ton units for each room. Grower can't figure out why units are not cooling rooms. Go there and see two five ton package units plopped right down on the wharehouse floor and two split systems with their condensers right next to the package unit. All the condenser portions were blowing hot air into the office wharehouse. Dude wanted me to custom make round hardpipe ducting, put it over the top of each condenser and disharge the air out of the roof which was 40 foot up and then punch a hole in the roof for each duct to exit. When I asked the guy why everything wasn't on the roof, he said the original
    installers recommend that but he thought it was a waste of money. I packed up my tools, told them no thanks and split. Learned later they lost all of it due to mites and grower inexperience.

16. Justcheckingitout

Better get a bigger water jug. :affro:

17. ducrider

You'll never loose money on a job you turn down.. Good on you brother!

greenjah, Herb and blazerwill420 like this.
  18. ducrider

You'll need a shop vac strapped to you back when it's defoliation time smoking Banana

greenjah and Mrgreengenes like this.
  19. Justcheckingitout

:lmao:

Mrgreengenes likes this.
  20. Mrgreengenes

It’s happening! The build is going on now!
    08092B1D-2169-4E8C-AB3E-0E17661F3311.jpeg 5F89D8B5-5D50-4EE1-9038-95F8F52F179D.jpeg CDC9949A-A2B3-4B50-8AEC-264A25FF43D0.jpeg 5377F00A-2701-4C58-AEAA-0A34FA7A9CB3.jpeg F07D5BB3-AC59-4EA0-8BE2-BE294D4E6123.jpeg 5DED5FC0-5966-48DC-A795-C7B33967DAF5.jpeg 27555392-8502-43A1-991F-DB6B1D98015A.jpeg A7C792D2-629E-4DD2-9161-C05468A5F1ED.jpeg C46DEB64-08A9-4EE6-872D-A6D5D28827D2.jpeg B38AEDA5-0C1B-43D1-82AE-DD7F884C4190.jpeg

Herb, ResinRubber and Discorilla like this.