JCIO Bounce Back Grow

Discussion in 'Grow Log Forum' started by Justcheckingitout, Jun 23, 2018.

1. Justcheckingitout

Justcheckingitout GK Old Timer

it's coming up soon, we got it all planned out. It's going to be they way I always wanted one...stealth. great cooling and exaust, LEDs for flower and veg and maybe led for clones or florecent... only thing I havent decided on that part..... I have a dedacated goose neck on roof at tallest point of house for exaust with ozone mixed in to go out. Cool air coming straight from house dummy air vent in cooled laundry room where cool air is mostly wasted anyways. Putting in a drain pipe to go out to the side of the house tied into the ac drain with a float valve shut off if there were any issues. Room will look like a hidden wall behind 3 shelves of tooled and stuff on wheels. Some one could be standing next to it and not know what is going on. Using foam insulation between studs and insulation board with drywall over it and a few other things. Flower will be dwc. Veg will be dwc and clones will be cubed from mothers in dirt. Flower chamber on left and a shelf on right. Bottom veg and top clone dome with ferts and stuff. The tool shelves roll away and then the curtain comes down and there will be a door. The key to success fits it.

Hows all that sound. Will be 16 plants total maybe 18.

blazerwill420 likes this.
  2. Herb

Herb Mountain Man

Sounds like you have a great plan. :rocker:

3. Max Rockatansky

Max Rockatansky Hurricane wrestler.......

Looking forward to it JCIO!!!!

MAD MAX

4. Justcheckingitout

I am hoping to get this next big show out of the way, using my house for practice for next 2 week. It's going to be huge. Prob more than 15,000 people going to be there.

5. Max Rockatansky

Max Rockatansky Hurricane wrestler.......

Thats awesome man!!!

MAD MAX

6. Justcheckingitout

Ok, did show. Got over grown plants in veg. I need to clone and get in flower. I am at least a week behind sched.

Herb and Max Rockatansky like this.
  7. Justcheckingitout

Got some new stock I forgot to post at transplant 20181108_140359.jpg 20181108_205556.jpg but am going to have cuts from them in dwc totes when i get them rooted. I will be back on track for Christmas and the new year. The c99 and p13 I already to go into flower are going to be done by Christmas in time for my usual Christmas presents.

8. Justcheckingitout

I know. The light. It is plugged in where you cant see the plug and since it's in veg I dont have a timer on it so I took the pics with the light on. They are under a 600w hps. All my LEDs are going in my stelth room. But it's the new stock. Ready for yummy clones and it 2 weeks when the plants sprout out from cuts they will be super moms and in 2 months there will be no more having to buy meds. My c99 and p13 should be done in 6 weeks, they just went to flower. Will post pics of them later. 20181124_201031.jpg

bigbudztoo, Herb and blazerwill420 like this.
  9. Herb

Herb Mountain Man

Looking good Check. I'll bet you're excited now. :beerchug:

10. Justcheckingitout

Yes and got a pal in the spot now...he likes the warm light. 20181209_120518.jpg

blazerwill420 and Herb like this.
  11. Herb

Herb Mountain Man

LOL...that's great.

12. Justcheckingitout

Ok some new pics with lights off. I know these need to get into flower, I am going to clone these suckers and am not planning on loosing any prized clones anytime soon. This is still the old stealth box with 600w hps and taller plants are the p13 (Cherry AK) and C99 plants. (2 of them are the ones in front of white door with the little bug eating lizard that took up a home in the box).. When I put these in flower, they are going to out grow the box, so I am going to take some 8" clones off them) The ones (shorter plants) to the right in the box are the new stock and boy are they ready for clones and another transplant for flower.
    20181219_231725.jpg 20181219_231621.jpg 20181219_230509.jpg 20181219_231157.jpg 20181219_230158.jpg 20181219_225407.jpg 20181219_225347.jpg

Last edited: Dec 20, 2018
    ResinRubber, Herb and blazerwill420 like this.
  13. Herb

Herb Mountain Man

Diggin' the box. Those plants are nice and healthy man. Nice work.

14. bigbudztoo

bigbudztoo growin the good stuff

looking good. new setup looks nice.

15. ducrider

ducrider growing your mamas weed

You're killing it man. You're gonna need a bigger boat errr I mean box :D

16. Justcheckingitout

Thanks guys. I more than appreciate all the help along the way. Once I put these into flower it will be a great time. No more having to buy meds. FL med cards are $420 and $60 every 3 months shitty over priced vapes where they make you buy a battery every set up, it's a joke but atleast some folks can benefit from it

Herb likes this.
  17. Justcheckingitout

Oh shit, i am way over grown here, i know the dam light is on again...they are super green and super huge!!! I just started flower and cut a few clones of each strain to keep the flock flying i am going to have to put these in 5 gal buckets and trim them more. I am moving them out of the box. If these dam roofers would get the shit fixed they messed up, I could get the new set up going but they got to rip off parts of the roof again....that requires one more trip in the attic, so when they come I got a make shift set up on the back porch to hide them. Either way in 6 weeks its going to be stinky and a new ozone set up for just in case also. I can tell you all one thing for sure....this is going to be the most bud I have had in a long time. I will be giving buds away for b day's....baby showers...lol 20190123_202625.jpg 20190123_202535.jpg

18. Mrgreengenes

Mrgreengenes Administrator

Looking good brother!

Justcheckingitout likes this.
  19. Justcheckingitout

Its nice to be back in the game :bigok:

I have got way more strains that i ever had at one time but i can clone 3 of each, 2 week veg after root and into flower, another 2 weeks on the others and clone time. Oh the bud that will be flowing. My friends who are old and broken like me are really going to appreacate the bud. A friend with weed is a friend indeed but a friend who hands out free weed gets free beer at the bar. :beerchug:

Last edited: Feb 3, 2019
    Max Rockatansky and Herb like this.
  20. ducrider

ducrider growing your mamas weed

It's a jungle in there! I don't see any buds forming yet so I assume they're still stretching. That box of yours is going to bust at the seams :beerchug: