Grower Job!

Discussion in 'Smokers Lounge' started by Mrgreengenes, Sep 20, 2018.

1. Mrgreengenes

Mrgreengenes Administrator

The rest of the pictures. I’m super excited.
    80C9ED0B-6154-4C38-887D-688C45500611.jpeg 59FE049A-5446-4720-AAF9-A541979D3007.jpeg 68C0F3EF-4DCA-4774-8357-55492F0F2D26.jpeg

2. OldSmokey

OldSmokey Registered Users

Looks like they're putting some money into it. What will they do with the exit lights?

Not too keen on their cable and dangling conduit system for height adjustment, though.

3. Mrgreengenes

The exit lights are going to get green bulbs. That takes care of that problem. I am going to have Three full rooms like this. They will be harvesting weekly so plants will be rotated throughout the rooms on tables.

4. ducrider

ducrider growing your mamas weed

I was just thinking how good it's going to smell in there when things get rolling.

Max Rockatansky likes this.
  5. Max Rockatansky

Max Rockatansky Hurricane wrestler.......

I'm happy for ya dude
    I hope you become very successful at this :)

MAD MAX

Mrgreengenes likes this.
  6. Mrgreengenes

I plain in doing this till I retire or die.

7. HeadCase

HeadCase Old Prick

Awesome-Bud

Mrgreengenes likes this.
  8. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

So excited for you boss. About time too.

Full speed ahead, take NO prisoners, balls to the wall, pedal to the metal...and all that shit. Enjoy.

HeadCase and Mrgreengenes like this.
  9. Mrgreengenes

I had lunch with the CEO, What a great guy! Not only did he buy me lunch he’s going to pay me to grow weed!!! Yeah life is pretty good right now!

10. ResinRubber

Had an almost tempting offer here, but still holding out.

Hemp based CBD is suddenly a big fuckin' deal here in the midwest. Kind of like the conservative LutheranBaptistMethodist godlovesmetwats figured out the game is up on this weed war and they're offering a half measure hoping they don't have to surrender. With that, a local ag nonprofit is looking for a farm manager and offered me a job. Means no more cannabis growing though.

:eek:??????

Almost bit on it cause I been feeling desperate trying to keep a small op running with prices dropping through the floor.......Fuck that. I ain't growing no dirty ugly nasty field hemp for CBD. It'd be like getting drunk at the local pub and going home with the first ugly one that comes along. So that means still small timing it and scraping by.

Feeling bunches of envy looking at that nice big clean room. Best part is somebody else had to set it up and YOU get to make it work while another somebody writes the check. Sweet.

ducrider likes this.
  11. bigbudztoo

bigbudztoo growin the good stuff

Right man for the Job. I can hardly wait to see the upcoming pics once you get it rolling. is it going to be a hydro setup or are they going to let you make the call on which style they use ?

12. greenjah

greenjah A Fat Sticky Bud

Very nice, congratulations. I like seeing those nice clean indoor setups, are they going to run tables for the whole grow?
    I have seen beautiful things done with the current culture systems that i am just getting into. If they havent made a decision on style yet i would suggest checking them out. If you have an Instagram find highlatitudefarms, it will show what they can do and there rooms look a lot like what your working with.
    Im also on there as greejahs gonjah if you would like to follow.
    Im sure nomatter what they use you are going to be the best addition to there team, ill be lucky to find a grower like you on my team one day.

Mrgreengenes likes this.
  13. Mrgreengenes

Greenjah, they will be running tables with Rockwool cubes. I’ll have four flowering rooms that size. Yeah I’m pretty excited to say the least. I found you and I’m following you on Instagram. I really appreciate the compliments from you. It means a lot!

14. Justcheckingitout

Justcheckingitout GK Old Timer

Holy cow now thats a set up! Your going to have your hands super full of work and super full of buds!

15. Serenity420

Serenity420 Begun Flowering

Wow that's awesome man, I'm about a 1 hr 30 min away from that area, awesome to see the industry expanding so close to home. I must say I'm def jealous, been growing for about 15 yrs , that my friend is the end game position.. as long as your satisfied with income. I couldnt think of anything else I would wanna do for the rest of my working days lol

Congratulations mrgreengenes !

16. Mrgreengenes

The flowering rooms are getting closer to being done. Tables and racks still going in.
    Check out the giant Co2 generator.
    6FA150B8-E2FC-4ED8-9CA8-C5B997534E99.jpeg 09ED5FE5-7180-4A6B-96FA-DB1B1C9B3C82.jpeg 01FFE188-4067-49C6-B07E-5B65F3021322.jpeg

ResinRubber and ducrider like this.
  17. ResinRubber

hooooolyyyy fuckballs Batman. The new cave is awesome!

Herb and Mrgreengenes like this.
  18. Mrgreengenes

I’ll be going down there later today and posting some more updates.

19. OldSmokey

OldSmokey Registered Users

Those green exit lights sure look bright.

So no "room lighting" other than the HID? Don't you need to have emergency lighting?

What was this building before?

Mrgreengenes likes this.
  20. Mrgreengenes

You may not can see them but there is emergency lighting in every room.