Where is everybody?

Discussion in 'Smokers Lounge' started by Lvstickybud, May 28, 2021.

1. Lvstickybud

Lvstickybud Bongmaster

So I keep checking back and no one has posted for a couple of weeks. You all die?

ducrider and Discorilla like this.
  2. Discorilla

Discorilla Shining like a Discoball!

Naw, still around. Just got my garden space down to a single plant that's currently revegging. Going to pop some seeds soon, so I can find a male to begin my EeVee backcross project. I pollinated EeVee with a God Bud dominant male, that should help maintain structure and provide a similar buzz. It will allow me to focus on terpenes and cannabinoids for selection as I work this line into at least BX6 or so.

3. Lvstickybud

Lvstickybud Bongmaster

Whew!! I thought the apocalypse was upon us.
    You've been busy. I'm too old to get into that. I'm just hoping that I can continue growing till I use all my seeds. By the time I could get to BX6 I could be to old to grow.

4. Discorilla

I'll be aged fairly well by the time it gets that far, but EeVee has been around since the late 70's and I am going to preserve her in whatever way I can, since seeds don't exist of her. I want to lock her genetics to seed form again, so I am not screwed if I lose the cut. I'm one of two people that have it, and the guy who gave it to me isn't on this side of the state anymore.

5. Lvstickybud

Lvstickybud Bongmaster

I tried to search for EeVee but all that came up in my search was Pokemon!!!
    I have something going like that. Not being preserved by me but I got the seeds from somebody doing the same thing for the 1978 Christmas Tree Bud. I am just in the middle of week 8. I threw her in when she was short, she stayed that way but the buds are rock hard and HEAVY!! Here's a peek:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    One more:
    [​IMG]
    The 2 main buds feel like they'll dry to about an oz each. They are fat and hard.

HeadCase, Discorilla and OldSmokey like this.
  6. CREATIVE GARDENER

CREATIVE GARDENER Cured Fat Sticky Bud

Lookin' good, as usual, LVS. I'm just finishing up my new grow room. Going legal here in 30 days, got me some Girl Scout Cookies, Critical Mass and Skywalker OG ready to germinate. It will be nice to get back into things again. I hope to have some pics to compare to yours here soon.
    Be Cool,
    CG

7. Lvstickybud

Lvstickybud Bongmaster

Looking forward to your pictures. Those are some nice strains.

8. Discorilla

I nicknamed her EeVee, because EV was all that was on the tag and that is my favorite Pokemon! Kinda a nerd here... The strain's name is Evelyn, and she's really grapefruity!

9. CREATIVE GARDENER

CREATIVE GARDENER Cured Fat Sticky Bud

024.jpg Yeah, I grew the Critical for years and loved it. Huge buds, handled stress well, easy to clone and flowered in 8 weeks. Hope to have the same results.
    Be Cool, CG

Attached Files:

• 023.jpg
      023.jpg
      File size:
      2.5 MB
      Views:
  10. Lvstickybud

Lvstickybud Bongmaster

That little sucker of the xmas tree bud topped out with a dry weight of 104 grams. I knew she was heavy but it ended up heavier than I thought.

11. CanadianDAN

CanadianDAN Summer Greenthumb

Im still around although i only pop in here a few times a year since theres almost ZERO activity. The last post in 'outdoor cultivation' was me from an entire year ago lol.
    This summer im growing a few strains i never tried before.
    Northern Lights
    Dark Plasma
    White Siberian
    Blue Gelato
    Grand Daddy Purp
    and a 1:1 CBD strain that supposedly 7% both ways

Damned raccoons or skunks kept knocking over my Northern Lights so i had to build a chicken wire barrier until its stalk could toughen up. Thats all solved now though. Maybe this year i'll try to upload more pictures. I miss the old GK from like 10 years ago.

Lvstickybud likes this.
  12. ducrider

ducrider growing your mamas weed

it's been so long since I've logged on it took a me a minute to remember my credentials..

HeadCase likes this.
  13. HeadCase

HeadCase Old Prick

I check in every now and then

14. bigbudztoo

bigbudztoo growin the good stuff

I am still here, too. Check in now and then. I Hope everyone is doing ok.

15. Justcheckingitout

Justcheckingitout GK Old Timer

Hello all...we are getting the band back together!

Lvstickybud likes this.