Raise your hand

Discussion in 'Smokers Lounge' started by StashDaCash, Jul 3, 2006.

1. StashDaCash

StashDaCash Latae Sententiae Excommunication

If ya just don't give a fuck......

2. skunky

skunky labor smoke'n lumberjack

If you don't give a damn we don't give a fuck!!!!

3. talltrees

talltrees A Fat Sticky Bud

ahum that song sux

4. skunky

If ya aint crunk! Stash you agree? Man you guys need to be more open to rap quite being little bitches! For real man i listen to shit from atreyu to beethoven to cypris hill to cross canadian rag weed and tim mcgraw. Whats with everyone being afriad to have broad horizons? It like you can't listen to DJ screw and pantera whats the deal, to me they both rep Texas and I can kick it and get blown to either, not to mention i make screw music and i play the guitar and a few other instruments maybe thats why i can appreciate it, lot of people try to cop out and say its not original and thats why they don't like it bull shit more than liekly you just don't understand the song, or you can't just let a good beat take ya! If ya try coming back with they just use loops and samples BS on that to you just don't know, you should check out beats and shit by the neptunes and then look up their band N.E.R.D. thats just one of the many, you know it still takes talent to create beat and would love to see anyone who talks other wise make something that sounds as good, so if you can't do better don't talk shit thats my moto. Also, some of you guys who like metal if you payed attention to some of lil jon's beats he has used some slayer and suicidal tendencies and stuff on a few segments of some songs.Cause Bet youg guys didn't know that, thats what inspired lil jon to make KRUNK MUSIC cause he loved the energy at metal shows and listened to slayer and stuff and he actually used to be a semi pro skater, he just incorporated it all into what he was surrounded by.

5. snickelfritz

snickelfritz Weed College Hall Monitor

Don't give a fuck, got a heater in my truck & I'm off to the rodeo. :p

6. outdoor love

outdoor love Begun Flowering

i dont judge anybody for what they listen to. but i cant get down with all that dont give a damn dont give a fuck type shit. that is for ignorant, wanna be g-unit white boys who are only listening to it, because it gives them a false sence of being hard. where i live, anyone who acts like a straight up hard core, dont give a damn, dont give a fuck thug.... better be just that, or youll get your gold teefs knocked out and sold to the local pawn shop! dont get me wrong, theres nothin wrong with good rap music, but all that im a hard core bad ass, i dont give a fuck because im from the ghetto, dont even look at me wrong or ill bust a cap motherfucker, type of bullshit is the most ignorant shit ive ever heard. especialy for a white boy to be listening to. peeps like lil jon or 36 mofia or hot boys, makes me want to bitch smack the fuck outta abe lincoln! so grow up motherfuckers, your not true G's, your grow kind computer nerds!especialy stash! :p JK

REPRESENTING GK TOWNS FINEST!! BIAAAATCH!! LMFAO;)

7. snickelfritz

snickelfritz Weed College Hall Monitor

LoL Mine was from some Country & Western song... I don't even like C & W music, but it just popped into my head. :D

8. StashDaCash

your comparing things to music...i just simply wanted to know who gave a fuck.....But if your judging how tough someone is by what they listen to......Making the assumption someone is a push over suburbanite Eminem because they enjoy a specific type of music may result in ones face getting fucked off....but thats just my 2 cents...cuz i don't really give a fuck...Besides GK and 420 keeps me from religously whooping peoples asses...i like to fight :)

9. skunky

Man Like i said you just don't know! Shit man i've done everything from classical guitar to death metal to chopping up music yeah i'm a white boy i don't pretend to be gansta, shit if you saw me you probably wouldn't know what to think me wearing dickies shorts, collared shirts, guaged ears with the front of my hair all long and down to my chin and shit kinda like a devils lock but with the rest of the hair, like the singer Davey from AFI (miss murder vid) http://mp.aol.com/video.index.adp?mode=2&pmmsid=1646799 . Not to mention if you heard be pull up bangin screw! Man i agree there are a lot of posers but you can't define music because there might be some people who listen to it that are true, Shit same thing here you come saying your hard and don't give a fuck you better fucking put your money where your mouth is, thats what triple 6 is all about why you think they make songs like i beat you wont' puch a mother fucker beat you wont hit a mother fucker cause their calling all the pussy weak ass bitches out.

10. outdoor love

MAN! YOU GUYS ACTUALLY TOOK THAT SHIT SERIUOS HUH? HAHAHAHAHAHA

thats pretty funny, i love a good old face fucking there stash!!! why dont you come over later and fuck me! lol, and like i said i dont judge a book buy its cover, and not ALL peeps who listen to that type of music are pussy's, just most of them. lol jk , and as for skunk, you pussy ass white boy, i never said i was hard or if i gave a fuck or not, so fuck both you bitches, and your bitch ass motherfuckin rap motherfuckin music, motherfuckers! no , im just kidding, slow down. yalls blood presure is going up as we speek prolly! LOL, yall to serious, im just fuckin with yall!! i dont care what anybody listens to, just flamin some gk seniors for a kick today. hell take it easy, its all good. i got nothin but love for yall.......... even if you are pussy's!! lol :p :p

ps. just for the record- I DONT GIVE A FUCK....as i put my hands in the air.

11. skunky

Naw i wasn't up set man i guess i just come off that way sometimes, but man here in a bit i'm gonna post some links of my chopped up remixes you shuld check em out!

12. nugsandhugs

nugsandhugs New Sprout

i

dont

give

a

flyiyyyiiinnng

fuck

...spark up anotha one bitchesssssssss :p

13. StashDaCash

i wasn't threatening you OL...Just stating the facts.....assuming something about people can be dangerous.....i can think of more than a few cats i expected to be pushovers that either A) Won the fight or B) hurt me enough to make remember them :) .......

PS face fucked off = fucking up someones face...

PSS my blood pressure is fine because i don't give a fuck....

I don't really get mad at what people say on the net....no point in it

14. Administrator

Administrator Administrator

[​IMG] <----raising my hand

15. outdoor love

COOL, as long as you guys know im just fuckin with ya, some peeps take me way to serious, especialy for someone who dont give a fuck! lol

ps.. stash... you are absolutely right, the worst i ever got it was from a little motherfucker! his name was brian wilson, he was about 5 feet tall, but he cracked my head with a metal rod infront of my girl and 4 of my friends!!! its the most imbarising thing thats ever happened to me before prolly.(infront of my girl)

16. StashDaCash

lol i turned my back on a guy to hand my watch to my girl and he grabbed me around my waist and suplexed me on the concrete...Busted my head open and knocked me loopy for a good 10 seconds...LOL would have been bad but i guess dude thought that i was done and he turned around to get props from his friends..I got up locked a rear naked choke on him...10 seconds later i was beating his unconcious body at my leisure.......but i definately was hurtin the next day

17. skunky

Ya man i remember one time this girl i was dating her crazy as ex kept coming by when i was over so one day i just had enough and said look i'm going to take care of this stupid shit, cause she always just wanted me to ignore it and i did for a little bit but ya know a guy can only take soo much, anyways this dude if like 6'3" 220lbs pretty good sized guy and i'm 5'6" and 145lbs well man i walked out there tried just talking to him i was pretty drunk at the time he gave me a good shove and i lost my balance and fell face first into the gravel since i was drunk i didn't really know if he had hit me or what all i knew at the momment was i was on the ground and not about to get stomped so i swung got him in the back of his knee took the dudes legs out put him in a head lock and just started beating the shit out of his face cause hitting the ground freaked me out. Anyways the girl's all screaming for the other dude to stop cause she was by the house door and couldn't tell so he starts screaming back in broken sentences IT'S NOT ME ITS ITS ITS HIM TELL HIM TO STOP GET HIM OFF ME! i finally stop and shit to go in side and realized that my face was bleeding and that i had a piece of gravel in my head so i turned around and started walking towards him and he all started back towards his truck and shit tripped over himself and took the fuck off, it was funny cause her dad heard all this shit and came out side and asked what was going on she told him he looked at me and was like YOU beat him up!? WEll hell ya send that tall lanky mother fucker packing i couldn't stand that punk ass kid anyways. This was like my senior year in highschool that shit was funny. just got story cause it was the first time i fought someone that much bigger than me.

18. GMaNxD

GMaNxD California 215 Certified

lol funny fights are crazy hahaha.

one time in HS i seen this kid after i got off the bus who was talkin shit before so i was like wassup, he was of course all pussy like "u swing first then" n i was like ".. alright" n shoved his ass back n stuck him dead in the nose, that shit was so funny i was laughing right then and there and he tried to run after me so i slammed him in this grass and started workin his face and head and shit, laughing the whole time!

19. skunky

You and stash should hang out both of you would probably have fun bashing peoples heads in!

20. StashDaCash

Its only fun when i can be creative any other time its like work ;)