Should I or shouldn't I?

Discussion in 'Smokers Lounge' started by Lvstickybud, Aug 2, 2012.

1. Lvstickybud

Lvstickybud Bongmaster

My brother just bought a house. I would like to get him started growing. How do you approach someone and let them know what you do and how? I know a lot of people here have let others know they grow, but it seems to go against "the code."

2. MrAstro

MrAstro R.I.P

If he's into it, what's the deal?

3. nippie

nippie preachin' and pimpin'

don't tell anyone SHIT!!!! Brothers are different as you should be open with family, but if he's has others that will be there then I wouldn't say anything.

4. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

Take him some of your finest and let him ask where it comes from "my garden" is the reply and im pretty sure thats gonna peak his interest. I only had to hear the words "free weed" and i was hooked:tvlaugh: Just tell him IF he starts doing it then to keep your name out the convo with his mates.My brother knows me like no other,reads me like a book and vice versa so i can trust him with anything,most brothers are the same right?Peace:jj:

5. Toker2

Toker2 Looking at a hot ass

Very Carefully....I grow with my sister too...But my brother dont know.

Not that i be worried but .....if your not growing with me i dont know ya

Just feel him out...he may not want to risk his new house?

6. bigbudztoo

bigbudztoo growin the good stuff

For real. Has he expressed an interest in wanting to grow ? All my grown children know that I have smoked the herb but none of them know that

I grow it.

My advice is tread carefully here. And if he does make sure your name stays totally out of the situation.

BBT

7. EvilSkuzzi

EvilSkuzzi Sweet Guy

I get drunk and tell ppl anyway. It make you look cool.

8. Lvstickybud

Lvstickybud Bongmaster

He's cool. He smokes my shit all the time. He just doesn't know where I get it. We're very close about most things. always were. Just feels wierd.

9. ShadowWarrior

ShadowWarrior In The Spirit Realm

Not sure I'd bring that up if he doesn't even know where yours comes from. Unless he asks about it, like wants a connection, curious about growing, or asks outright if you grow, I'd leave it alone, but that's just me.

I've told my sister, and she can't keep a secret to save her life at least with the parents, but they alrady know. I always bring my stuff for my mom when I visit now. Mom always lectures me for the risk, but she still smokes it and accepts gifts with a smile nonetheless.

10. Lvstickybud

Lvstickybud Bongmaster

I've "gotten" him his stuff for YEARS. He's never asked, he knows I wouldn't tell. He also knew when I grew outdoors. I'm going to be thinking about this a lot. I probably won't tell him. I'll find a way to judge his attitude. Thanks for the help everyone.

11. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

Ahem *cough* Just make sure he signs up to GK:wink::bigok:

12. Lvstickybud

Lvstickybud Bongmaster

That would be the second step. :thumbs-up:

13. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

Naturally:thumbsup: Good Luck man:passit:

14. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

Best advice...don't tell and don't work in or around other gardens. I don't always follow the best advice. To date 5 new gardens have sprung up around here in the past few years. :eusa_whistle: If you can trust him do it. First thing to do is decide if he has the personality to garden pot? It can eat at some folks and make them crazy having a felony waiting to happen locked away in their closet. That kind of guy should not be taught to grow.

My whole family knows what I do and they all have my back. They support my activism, my use, and respect that I grow but a couple disagree with the risk. If you have a solid family that deals respectfully and honestly with each other he probably should know. I mean, who you gonna call if you go down?