need advice on timing rotation

Discussion in 'Beginner Lounge' started by lampe, Mar 3, 2005.

1. lampe

lampe Germinated

My closet is finally coming to pieces on the sketchboard, but i have a nut i can't crack.

The outside dimensions of the floor area will be 50 x 60 cm (19.6 x 23.6in) and height will be 3.2ft (this is the maximum height i'm sure the girls can get)

I will be running a bubbler-like setup and i wanna go for 4 plants in flower. I will also have a small cloning compartment at the top, where there will be close to no room for vegging, so i wanna go straight from rooting to flower.

So, what should i do to get an effective rotation? So the flowerchamber will be filled up all the time?

If i cut clones before 12/12 they will get too big before those flowering will be ready, and i can't cut clones 2 weeks before harvest of those flowering either, so what should i do?

2. RacerX

RacerX A Fat Sticky Bud

Is this your total space for both veg & flower? If it is the total space for both areas, I'd say it's next to impossible. Your first plants to flower will have to be from (mature)clones & you'd need a separate space for a donor mom & then just cut your clones 2 weeks before harvesting your flowering girls. You need more space, or less expectations from the area you're describing.

3. lampe

lampe Germinated

Yes, this is my space, i've also got another closet under consideration which is double in width, but a foot lower, but that's my emergency option. Actually i wanted to skip using moms, but doesn't look like i can eh?

*edit: it will be 2 x the space i specified, flwoer and clones (at the top)

(Edited by lampe at 11:06 am on Mar. 3, 2005)

4. llIndigoll

llIndigoll Medical Grower

How in Sam's Hill are you going to get clones if you don't have a donor plant (mom)?

Are you planning on buying clones on a regular basis?

5. lampe

lampe Germinated

No, the initial plan was to somehow take them from the plants that would go in the chamber, hence my question.