headband

Discussion in 'Smokers Lounge' started by nippie, Dec 20, 2014.

1. nippie

nippie preachin' and pimpin'

Anyone ever grow it?

Guy is over clones of that and blue dream ( along with iss lol that I aint touching). I lnow its a great strain. But does it produce?

2. Discorilla

Discorilla Shining like a Discoball!

Headband is supposed to be a producer. I've smoked it, and it was quite enjoyable. It's about the same as Blue Dream IMO. Seemed slightly headier, but other than that it was close. For smoke, I would choose Headband. For yield, Blue Dream takes the cake there. \

Headband has OG Kush in it, which tends to give lower yields. A Diesel pheno would probably be the only phenos to compare yieldwise.

3. CCrete

CCrete Mr. Poopyfacepeepeehead

I want it, gimmie it NOW!!!!!

4. Bigbud214

Bigbud214 Ganja Guru Extreme

Headband is killer... Don't know about yields

5. nippie

nippie preachin' and pimpin'

Alright, tried it last night and once again the harshest fucking smoke i ever smoked. dude is totally not flushing or something.

but it was some great smoke, so i'm going to see what I can do with it. I only hit it a few times but had a decent buzz from it as did everyone else (between the coughing fits).

6. CCrete

CCrete Mr. Poopyfacepeepeehead

Cough it up

7. skunky

skunky labor smoke'n lumberjack

I've got it. Nice producer. Little longer flower times but had that true diesel scent mixed with earthy tones and a nice hashy taste. Very cerebral. Never met someone that didn't love it when they tried it. Grows out a little lanky and likes to stretch her legs you can definitely see the sativa characteristics in its genetics but the indica influence chunks them up and they get tightened up. Not super dense like chunky diesel but nothing close to sparse by any means. I got one with about 2 weeks left and one with about 4 left or so right now. I'll snag you some pics later.

8. skunky

Sorry man. I took the pics but never got around to uploading them.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. Herb

Herb Mountain Man

Those are quite lovely Skunky. Well done.

10. skunky

Thank ya Herb.

So I just weighted the headband for a final number. That one that was almost ready in the pics yielded 68g under the LEDs. Veg was about 3 weeks from rooting under 36W of walmart brand A9 LEDs. Chunky I got 80g and one of my poorest yielding strains sour D came in at 34. Sour is about to get the axe. Headband is definitely a good in pretty much every department. if only it finished as fast as Sour D. Headband takes about 10 weeks instead of 7-8 like Sour. Chunky takes about 9-10, but it's soo dense you have to be careful of humidity because it will develop rot quick. Headband I've never had that issue.