Pine Oil

Discussion in 'Advanced Cultivation' started by canadian123, Aug 24, 2007.

1. canadian123

canadian123 hemp ninja

does anyone use this I was reading a grow article in one of the mag's my grow shop gives me. They say it is a great supplement which makes the plant resist disease and almost all grow room pests. It can be fed through the roots or in a folier spray.

DNF's version

DNF Enhance Pine Oil
    Organic Growth Enhancement

Enhance is a botanical growth stimulant formulated from plant extracts. Enhance generates robust plant growth which is more tolerant of changes in environmental conditions.

It contains lipid-soluble properties which act as a stimulant to improve vegetative growth and intake of micro nutrients. Regular application of Enhance can reduce your plants susceptibility to damage from disease and insect infestation.

Enhance is 100% natural efficiently biodegradable and has no environmental impact.

Enhance is safe to use with your existing nutrient or as a foliar spray.

Benefits of DNF Enhance

Non-toxic
    Biodegradable
    Non-flammable
    Non-irritant
    Environmentally friendly
    Easy to handle and use
    Operator friendly
    Conditions soil
    Increases yield
    Shortens harvest cycle
    Flexible integration into farming methods
    Promotes vegetative growth and robustness
    Resistance to low temperatures
    Enhance is formulated from natural botanical extracts and contains plant growth stimulating factors, primarily auxins, promoting unparalleled vegetative growth, plant health, plant vitality and higher fruit yields.

Enhance is completely (100%) biodegradable and it's environmental impact is negligible and hence more predictable. Being non-toxic in nature, leaching of Enhance from soils into water catchment basins and water table is not harmful.

Unlike phosphate fertilizers,Enhance does not encourage the proliferation of algae. Enhance is completely miscible with water at all proportions, extremely easy to apply as a surface foliar spray and/or via the plant root system (drench, systemic). This coupled with its safe operation make it simple to integrate into existing practices. Enhance offers the most economical solution to maintaining and increasing plant yields.

With pine oil
    [​IMG]

With out
    [​IMG]

2. Stash2.0

Stash2.0 Harvested Fat Sticky Bud

Interesting.....i've made pine oil before but never mixed it with nutes...i've mixed it with hash :)

3. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

Interesting information. I may look into it in the future.

4. ShadowWarrior

ShadowWarrior In The Spirit Realm

the only pine oil I know about is a cleaning product that will fuck your lungs right the hell up

5. Stash2.0

Well don't smoke cleaning products shadow.....wtf

6. ShadowWarrior

I would hope nobody's smoking cleaning products. just saying the only 'pine oil' I've heard of is a super-duper potent verison of pine sol for cleaning grungy floors.

Mix a cap-full to a few gallons of hot water. The vapors are rough.

THAT shit doesn't belong on anything intended for cponsumption.

7. Stash2.0

(stares with doubt at shadowwarrior)

8. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

:roffl::roffl::roffl::roffl:

9. ShadowWarrior

10. Hank Chinaski

Hank Chinaski Ruminating

I don't remember much from my military days. Maybe I shouldn't have been huffing all those cleaning supplies.

:icon_confused: