Online Surveys

Discussion in 'Smokers Lounge' started by NUGZ, Mar 14, 2006.

1. NUGZ

NUGZ Full Flowering

i keep seeing this post by the administrator about online surveys, has any1 actually tried any of these? and if so have you made any money? i recently had surgery and am unable to work for a couple months-need some extra income! any input would be appreciated. i know this is a marijuana growing forum but i just don't wanna throw money away on this... thanks!!:D

2. StashDaCash

StashDaCash Latae Sententiae Excommunication

i am having a psychic vision..........This.....thread will be moved.....to......smokers lounge......whoo those always take alot out of me

3. NUGZ

NUGZ Full Flowering

so is that a no stashthecash?

4. StashDaCash

StashDaCash Latae Sententiae Excommunication

not a no....just that ya posted it in the wrong forum...i have never done anything like that but would be interested if it did infact pay money..my mom is about to undergo surgery that will leave her down for a few months

5. Administrator

Administrator Administrator

Stash...you're one phyco mofo buddy. ;)

I'm looking into this myself NUGZ...so far I've been too busy to actually sit down and discipline myself to see if it works or not. I'm VERY skepticle though.

6. NUGZ

NUGZ Full Flowering

great feedback on this thread, appreciate it guys!

7. snickelfritz

snickelfritz Weed College Hall Monitor

I thought about trying it myself... Until I read that they want money from you to get you in their program.

If it is such a great money making deal, why would they want money from you? Smells too fishy to me.

8. Administrator

Administrator Administrator

I stayed away from the sites that asked you to pay as well. Hard for me to hand my money over to someone like that too Snick. I have been exploring the free sites a bit and there seems to be a lil money in it, but mostly your name is entered into a drawing. Just seems to be a big waste of time for lil to no outcome to me. Maybe I'm not working the system properly though...who knows. All I know is that my time is valuable so i give the surveys what i have left over which ain't much.

9. NUGZ

NUGZ Full Flowering

i think if a guy put 20 solid hours into it a week he could probably make a decent chunk of change-maybe around $300 bucks which wouldn't be bad...

10. Klozitdaddy

Klozitdaddy New Sprout

there is only two ways to make money ....... steal it or earn it ..... THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A FREE LUNCH (thats the golden rule of economics)

11. NUGZ

NUGZ Full Flowering

it's not free buddy, you have to take surveys- that is WORK!