4-20

Discussion in 'Smokers Lounge' started by snickelfritz, Apr 20, 2008.

1. wawona

wawona The Trichome Connoisseur

Most users ever online was 183, Today at 06:48 PM.

2. snickelfritz

snickelfritz Weed College Hall Monitor

Most users ever online was 183, Today at 06:48 PM.

Currently Active Users: 40 (23 members and 17 guests)

Who farted?

3. wawona

wawona The Trichome Connoisseur

who farted?................LOL!!!! i just about fell outta my chair when i read that snick...LOL

i was wondering the same thing though...i thought maybe it was computer error....i guess everybody's 4/20 buzz wore off and they did something else....

4. Mermaid

Mermaid ~Sea Of Green~

LOL Snick @ farted....ummm he who smelt it >>dealt it!

I was on a couple of times but friggin comcast was having PMS and kept being booted so I did not post but I was on at least 10 differ times. Was a SWEET day and enjoyed it with my fave person to toke with>>>my dad :)

A few frds stopped by as well.....hope you all had a SWEET buzz as I sure did. :evil4: :angel8:

5. dooobster

dooobster A Fat Sticky Bud

Snick did it!

LOL Mermaid... I've always heard that "the guilty dog barks the loudest"!

Glad you had a great 4-20!

Peace! dooob

6. Mrgreengenes

Mrgreengenes Administrator

I know we had a good time at my home Mermaid. :redbong: :)

7. skunky

skunky labor smoke'n lumberjack

Who are you batman? Where do you get all those cool smilies? I demand to have access to that one! haha

8. SteelCity Smoker

SteelCity Smoker To Be Continued

That's Sweet last year's record got broken.

JohnH it's cool even tho we prolly know the same ppl it's kinda hard to invite strangers to the inner sanctum.

Alienbait that is the only pic i could get to upload and i didn't take it that was a preview of shirts i had made at x-mas time for my team. I can't get it to upload any pics from my digicam. Infact i tried uploading pics from both my cams and neither one will show up. I'm tryin to figure out if it's a filepath problem or an extension problem. Extension is pretty much ruled out cuz they are jpegs. I dunno i'll fuck with it later. Good Show on the 420 pause for the cause!!! DSP