Panda film or Mylar?

Discussion in 'Beginner Lounge' started by ducrider, Oct 25, 2011.

1. teachmethewayyy

teachmethewayyy DUBS AND NUGS!!!! VW4LIFE

I think you def. should go for it. I would love to see it in action and get a first hand review for when I get my new house in May. $45 for a roll of 54"x25' is pricey compared to the area you could cover spent on other materials. DOOOOO ITTTT!!!!!!:thumbs-up: lol

2. ducrider

ducrider growing your mamas weed

I popped on a roll of Orca film. True, it's pricey but at 11 mills thick, it should last for a very long time.

duc

3. EvilSkuzzi

EvilSkuzzi Sweet Guy

Thats stuff is £80 per 10m2 in the uk!!!!!!

4. link420

link420 Smokin' Fat Sticky Buds

well the orca stuff sounds promising, if ya got the cash, spend that shit. That's cool, but you just to let ya know for next time, you can also get thick panda film. Its way easier to handle than the thin stuff, and its still pretty cheap.

5. ducrider

Hey man, I'm just doin my part to support this shitty fucking economy we're all stuck with. :roffl: If it helps to increase my yield I'll consider it $60 well spent. Otherwise it'll just be another lesson learned the hard way..

6. CCrete

CCrete Mr. Poopyfacepeepeehead

used mylar, it sucks major ass, im a panda fan

7. The Tron

The Tron ONE MAN GANG

ORCA

Sorry to revive an older post, BUT

We just visited our "local" Hydro store and they had a side by side setup with two 400 watt systems. One had ORCA film, the other had Mylar, the difference was absolutely incredible. We could not even look directly at the tent with the ORCA. They had a light meter to measure both and when the employee/tech geek broke it down to us, the difference in lumens with a 400 watt system gives you the equivalent of an added 250 watt hps.

They have ORCA in one of their grow rooms and it was literally blinding to walk into,It is definately on the list of our next purchases.

8. Stash2.0

Stash2.0 Harvested Fat Sticky Bud

Hey tron do you guys work for orca lol.....great add to the thread...repped

9. The Tron

The Tron ONE MAN GANG

LOL No we dont work there but do wish we had stock in the company, they are on to something.

10. ducrider

Tron, that data certainly backs up my seat of the pants impression of the Orca film in my room. It's fucking blindly bright now that I've fired up the 600w hps. I would never have guessed it was as much of an improvement as their light meter indicated, WOW. good stuff

Duc