Growroom Design finishing

Discussion in 'Beginner Lounge' started by Gopher Love, Nov 11, 2008.

1. Gopher Love

Gopher Love Under Construction

Ok, well i've been doing ALOT of research and ALOT of thinking.

Heres my plan, seperate veg and flower rooms. Closet for the veg with floros... CFLs and floro tubes. I will just construct it simply out of plywood and 2x4s to fit right inside my closet. I think the demensions will be around 4' wide by 5' long by 4' high for sufficient space (not worried about burning because it will be under floros...). I will house 2-4 mothers and take and veg clones as wanted (probably like 3-5 every 3 weeks). I'm using soil (organic top soil mixed with perlite and/or vermaculite and some bat guano i'm thinking 70% soil, 25% perl/verm, and 5% guano). I will have just some regular little computer fans hooked up for exhaust and odor control will just be some sort of air fresheners or something cheap and easy like that.

Now to the hard part. The bloom cab. I am pretty sure i'm going with a 600W HPS. I think the dimensions will be 4' by 4' and then 6' 6" tall. I am going to put 3-5 clones into bloom every few weeks so I have a steady harvest every few weeks.

I have been thinking about what type of grow to use to set this up with high yields and fast flowering. I have chosen JOG after alot of research. All of my flowered plants will be clones except for the females I don't want as mothers (from the begining seeds) or the mothers that I don't want to clone anymore. I am thinking about using 3 gallon pots (think thats a good size?).
    I'm going to use a 600W HPS air cooled hood (from HTGsupply, it's the Easycool 6 and will be hooked up to a 6" inline duct fan). I will have a seperate 6" inline exhause fan running to a carbon filter and the after that will have air fresheners inside the ducts for a few feet and then outa there.

After a few harvests of this I think I will think of switching over to a drip hydro system but not sure yet.

Sound like a good plan to you guys? I know i've posted alot of topics and asked WAY to many questions for you guys but I think i've got all the info I need after this one. Then it's time to get started (as in, i'm buying most the rest of the supplies in the next 1-2 weeks and seeds to come)

One question, alot of my supplies will come from HTGsupply and they accept money orders. I was thinking of using a money order and then shipping it to a different house than the grow house. I know that's safe. But my question is if I have all these supplies shipped there (light, possibly fans, nutes, and a few other things) and then have the seeds shipped there also would that spark any suspision? I plan on using a VISA gift card for the seeds. Does that route sound pretty safe?

EDIT: Picked out my strains I believe... I'm going with only Nirvana seeds this first go rounds... All from seedboutique.com. I chose B-52, K2, Top 44, and White Rhino. I chose the first three for high yield and potency and more or less indica traits (short and bushy) and their short flower periods. White rhino was chosen for the name and because of it's potency and yield. Sound good?

2. OneHitterInOz

OneHitterInOz A Fat Sticky Bud

Yea, well as long as you know the peeps and they don't care and know what is being shipped to their place then you'll be fine. If they do know what's bein shipped to their place then they will know what you're doin. I think that makes sense, well it does to me anyway lol.

I wouldn't worry to much bout the HTG supply to be sent where you are, but that's just me.

3. MrAstro

MrAstro R.I.P

I Think You'll Like The WR

If you're only ordering one light set-up, 10-20 seed's, etc., I wouldn't worry too much.

I have some SLIGHT info on how the DEA work's and trust me, they're not wasting they're time on that. Nor is Custom's. I use my debit card and ship directly here. I just placed an order with HID HUT and after not being able to log on, the owner tell's me that they were just 'updating' the system and he would totally delete my acct., so I could re-register. That tell's me that these company's regularly clear info.

I've been wrong before, And I'll Be Wrong Again!

Good Luck and Post Pics.! :thumbsup:

4. Gopher Love

Gopher Love Under Construction

Ok well my order from HTG will be HPS light, a floro light setup (a little 2 foot CFL thing...), some nutes and cloning gel, rockwool, a few other random things so it's nothing to huge and yes the people know me. It's a house my mom owns and rents out to my sister and her family.. so basically my house too... no problems there.

And my first order will be 40 seeds.. think I should like maybe only order 2 strains for the first grow? Not sure if it matters but... I wanted 4 diff strains and that means 40 seeds (10 per strain is the only thing I can get..)

And I know I might just be paranoid but ya know what.. I DON'T CARE! lol sorry I just want to be really safe. My last grow I ordered a light and a bunch of other stuff (never seeds though, used bagseed) and never even had a hint of problems. I also told and showed EVERYONE my big babys. I was so proud. Word spread, I harvested the last crop, sold everything I could and trashed what I couldn't. I learned ALOT in my last grow, mostly don't tell anyone (only the people in my house and the other house will know and then my fiance but she won't say anything because that means she loses me...) and DON'T OVER FERT! I killed two plants by mis-reading the nutes label.