Pot shot

Discussion in 'The Growkind Gallery' started by GreenTeaPandaBear, Nov 20, 2005.

1. GreenTeaPandaBear

GreenTeaPandaBear Germinated

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    The stalk is the size of a ballpoint pen. I hope you guys like the pics. [​IMG] I have a shitty cam but I'm getting a digital cam soon! So I can show details of her/it. [​IMG] Still in VEG don't plan to go 12/12 for a while.

2. Tiberon

Tiberon Latae Sententiae Excommunication

Right on MMilove

The longer the veg....the more budsites you will get.

Nice job

3. GreenTeaPandaBear

Thanks Tiberon! It's always cool to hear compliments from an experienced grower. :yawn: Your input is much appreciated!

4. imripped

imripped Veggy Stage

modest mouse who is that song in ur signature? ive heard it and love it i just dont know who its by

5. herbman

herbman Full Flowering

I'd have to guess Modest Mouse!! :dunce:

6. georged5150

georged5150 Cured Fat Sticky Bud

Looking short and fat there mouse. When will you be thinking about a transplant? Very nice

7. Angry Iraqi

Angry Iraqi Begun Flowering

Whatever light is on it, it sure seems to be enjoying. I would consider taking a clone or two, letting it root and putting them to bud if you intend to veg for a while. It could save you time in the long run in case its male, and you could make a mother out of one clone also (if it turns out to be good stuff). You are doing a great job with that plant green thumb MML. Keep it up!

8. DuffMan

DuffMan Horticultural Technician

Looks Great! What strain is that? looks like an Indica dom. strain to me.

Way to Grow!

9. GreenTeaPandaBear

:roll: yeah Ripped its modest mouse. Not sure about transplanting yet. I'm going to wait until its a couple feet tall for that. A.I. I am planning to take some clones soon. Just have to get some R.W. cubes and some rootone? I'm not sure what it's called. I have a scalpel for clean cuts when I do. Also it has two 30W Fluorescent coil lights hanging above it that i just adjust when it grows the couple of inches that is does every week. It makes me feel really great that you guys like my plant. ^.^ Also. What's the safest way to transplant? I was thinking about letting the soil dry out a bit when it becomes rootbound and then transplanting it for a clean move for less stress on the plant. But I'd have to have all of your opinions before I do. ^.- Peace!

10. DuffMan

DuffMan Horticultural Technician

I like to transplant the day after I water. This helps keep all the soil and the rootball together. I also take a long knife and seperate the dirt from the sides of the pot.

That's what has worked for me in the past.

11. GreenTeaPandaBear

[​IMG] I woke up and was like "Oh. I'll check on my baby." I looked down at her and she's grown over an inch in one full day! I think I'm finally getting the ferts down! :eyes: Maybe. I can't take enough pics of it! I'm fucking obsessed.

Posing with Jim. lol

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Not sure if you can see my thumb but this fan leaf is huge. It's bigger than my hand. It's awesome! I'm getting the stuff to do clones today or tomorrow, not sure. I plan to do it in the next three days though! ^.^ peace out