My little toy...

Discussion in 'The Growkind Gallery' started by weed sprite, Nov 3, 2008.

1. weed sprite

weed sprite Begun Flowering

The old saying about boys and there toys may or may not be true, you decide. Here is my toy I use for my smoking pleasure. 1103081004-00.jpg

2. NeonLights

NeonLights Excommunicated

WTF!!! Is all that really nessesary. Guess I am a firm believer in less is more. Nice work by the way.

3. CaptKush

CaptKush Harvested Fat Sticky Bud

what is that blue thing in the middle with the glass or plastic?

4. skunkrnaught

skunkrnaught Flying magic hemp carpet

OK I have some questions on how this thing works, please explain in detail

5. meatwad

meatwad Veggy Stage

thats not a bong, thats for my schlong!

6. weed sprite

Thanks. It hits like a beast. :) I have a smaller stripped version for when I'm doing road trips because it fits in the tool pouch or saddlebags better.

7. weed sprite

It's a water catcher for a pneumatic line. An pneumatic oiler can be used also but more has to be stripped out to prevent over resonating.

8. weed sprite

Well, it's pretty easy. The bleeder at the top controls air flow. When I close it, it draws the smoke into the chamber. Once the chamber turns white, I turn the bleeder to open, it draws air in through the bleeder which draws the cloud into the lungs. It is similar to a bong but not quite, since it uses no water. This thing can put a hurtin on someone, it has me many times.:laugh:

9. weed sprite

no, it's not a bong.

10. CaptKush

CaptKush Harvested Fat Sticky Bud

So its like a steamroller then? I personally think that has to be a pretty harsh hit if you fill it up. Why wouldnt you just get a bubbler?

11. weed sprite

Yeah it could be called a steamroller! Well, to tell the truth mine was free, sort of. The parts were from work so didn't cost me anything. I made a bigger one years ago which was better than this one but gave it to one of my brothers. Actually the hit isn't that harsh, but if I have something like trainwreck or snuzzleberry then I don't fill it. I tried once with both and I :puke: . After that I got wasted. So if I get good dank then I just roll one or use my other bowl. I wouldn't attempt using this one with AK or Diesel.

12. big t double

big t double i finally changed this

sweet, your the macgyver smoker...........quick get me a pop bottle a 9 millimeter socket and a rabbits foot, i got this. :happy3: :thumbsup: haha, cool pipe man, id like to see it in action.

13. Justcheckingitout

Justcheckingitout GK Old Timer

Looks like the divice that Harold and Kumar had in the airplain bathroom on their last movie.......:tvlaugh:

14. weed sprite

:laugh: Thanks, I'm working on how to incorporate a bowl in my guitar. Now that would be a sight to see.

15. weed sprite

I haven't seen the second one yet.