FOUND dudes plants

Discussion in 'Outdoor Cultivation' started by LiveGreenOrDie, Aug 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LiveGreenOrDie

LiveGreenOrDie Germinated

Well I was out looking for mushrooms and I stumbled upon a patch. I checked it out of course and this guy has 5 males (half of the flowers opened) along with 4 females. Now, I know they aren't mine but, I wonder if this guy knows he's going to get buds FULL of seeds?? I want to do him a favor and kill the males but, then I thought, if I went out to visit my patch and noticed 5 of my plants were ripped out of the ground, I'd freak. So my question is...what should I do?

2. LionLoves420

LionLoves420 Lazy Days In The Sun

messing with someone else's plants can get you shot.

3. RationalGaze33

RationalGaze33 Established Healthy Roots

yeah I say fuck it, some people just honestly dont give a fuck though. Theres so much weed out there on the streets that is just riddled with seeds and low THC but people buy it anyways.

4. snickelfritz

snickelfritz Weed College Hall Monitor

The best thing to do would be to leave them alone.

He might be breeding them on purpose... Ya never know.

Either way, it's his business.

Besides... In our community... Ripping off another grower is akin to being a child molester... Or worse! :stop:

5. LionLoves420

LionLoves420 Lazy Days In The Sun

Yah, I didn't mean to say that all growers are out there, sitting on their front porches with rifles and a hound dog waiting for the bell alarm to ring.....

But...better to leave the plants to their tender....

6. FLAzFinestBud420

FLAzFinestBud420 Germinated

Yah Mine and Iheart had our plants robbed :( I will beat the shit out of whoever i find that did this.

7. Confused420

Confused420 Full Flowering

if you were on public land rip em all down, private land you control rip em all down, private land you don't control quit trespassing and i hope you tear your good pants on climbing the fence on the way out

oh yeah if sombody shoots at you return fire and hope you shoot better than they do

8. Scorpio

Scorpio Sticky Skunky Buds

I would put a post it note saying, males plants= bud with seeds, this would freak me out.

9. UrBigBuddie

UrBigBuddie MEDI-GROWER

Hell NO!!!

Yeaaaaaaaaaa, "id SMASH 7 shades a shit out ANY motha-Foka, that touched my plant/plants, and especially iff they had Pulled em out the fucking ground or my pots", "id smash that C...s FAce so he remembers to stay the hell awayyyyyy from "MY" shit G"!!!:sign13: :) (STAY SAFE BRO!)

Or ya may find yerself toe to toe with the guy one day soon huh? (NEVER know!) :sign13: :icon_confused: :)

Im a Nice guy REALLY! lol

Peace All,

Stay SAfe alway's,

Stay away from other's stash,

ALWAY'S!!!!!

UrBigBuddie.......:pimp: :potleaf: Thats YOURS and YOURS alone!!!

P.S, Smokin on some a that Light Green Chronic.... OoooooooooWeeeeee:potleaf:

10. UrBigBuddie

UrBigBuddie MEDI-GROWER

Nice idea bro....

HAhahaahahahaha Nice idea mang, good 1, yeaaaaaaa, that WOULD freak me out too though, so iff i saw anyone posting that too though, id STILL smash 7 shades a shit outta Them/Him/Her/Whoever.... It dont matter!:icon_confused: :stop: :5masked: :eusa_shifty: :)

But , id honestely say....Thats a WAyyyyyy Better idea than the FIRST one anyway..... (STAY SAFE BRO!!!) , its the ONLY way.....:sign13: :bigok:

Peace all,

Grow yer own and stay away from all other's weed,

Would any of us like or MInd, iff ANYONE just walked up to your guerilla Grow and found someone writing that or catching them, and they tell you..."Ohhhh sorry ma man, I was just trying to HELP you"!!!

NAhhh, Id say ,"I dont think so pall"!!!:sign13: :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5: BOLT!!! (FAST) lmao

Peace out all again,

UBB...... :pimp: :thumbsup: :bigok: potleaf:

11. link420

link420 Smokin' Fat Sticky Buds

leave them

i ran into the same problem once and I made the wrong decision. His males were gonna pollinate my girls (it was in the middle of NOWHERE but they were only like 30 yards away), so I decided I would do him a favor and take care of his males. I left him a note tellin him why and letting him know he can contact me on this forum. he must have gotten freaked out, cause he ripped all his plants.

It was a bad deal all around, cause he discovered my patch and mutilated my shit. so it was lose, lose for both of us :laughing5:

so I guess, just leave em :rolleyes2:

12. LiveGreenOrDie

How do you know the guy isn't bigger and stronger than you?

13. LiveGreenOrDie

Well I'm not afraid of getting shot. This guy is more than likely trespassing on this land too. A couple years ago I had a patch out in the same area and I found his (what I assume is the same guys) patch about 20 yards away from mine after I had females in the ground...well I ripped his males out so they wouldn't pollenate my girls and he must have freaked cause when I went back all his plants were gone.

OK, let me just ask you this... Is it really wrong to take another guys crops if you happened to find them? I could see how it's wrong to know someone is growing and then betray them and go snatch their plants but is it really bad to steal some strangers plants that you found in the woods? It's like this...if you were walking through the woods and you stumbled upon a bag full of money, would you leave it there because it is someone elses or would you pick it up and put it in your pocket? You'd take the freakin money and go :punk: ! Don't kid yourself...you know you'd pick that money up and take it home with you. I'm curious to hear some responses on this.

14. marymaryquitecntrary

marymaryquitecntrary Smokin' Fat Sticky Buds

i'd pick up the money, but i'd leave the plants alone. :smokin:

15. LiveGreenOrDie

Why not the plants? Same basic principal, no?

16. marymaryquitecntrary

marymaryquitecntrary Smokin' Fat Sticky Buds

no. i doubt that the money was left there intentionally. the owner "lost" it and can't find it. so, i can take it.

the plants are not lost. the owner knows where they are. and i can't take them. :D

yes, i practice selective ethics.

17. LiveGreenOrDie

Ok but, they chose to plant in a location in which someone (in this case, I) could happen to find them easily. Let's say someone did happen to put a thousand dollars in a box in the woods to hide it and it was obvious someone was hiding that money but, their hiding spot was found out by you on accident...you'd still take it, right? The owner "misplaced" these plants and I found them...

18. link420

link420 Smokin' Fat Sticky Buds

I see what you're sayin, but a fellow cultivator deserves respect

If you feel that way, you don't have to look for justification. But most members here, especially people who've been ripped themselves, have a code of ethics when it comes to this particular subject. Its wrong, because we respect fellow cultivators. Its also wrong, because it sucks when it happens to you :qbluewacko:

19. AlienBait

AlienBait Custom User Title

Well, you asked what you should do and people have given their answers. It looks like you are trying to justify ripping some one else's plants.

If you want to take them, then take them. Just be ready for the consequences. Also, I don't think any one here will talk to you anymore if you did that. :eusa_shifty:

I wouldn't, but that's just me.

I own some bare land in the Sierra Foothills about 3 hours from where I live. When I found some plants on that property last year in July, I left a note saying, "Next time, I will charge rent." I went back to the same spot in November and found a little package with about an ounce of weed (dried but not cured). It had a note that said, "Thanks!"

20. LiveGreenOrDie

I'm not going to rip the dudes plants.

No, I'm not trying to justify ripping someones plants.. I have my own anyway. I was just trying to debate with the money thing. I know it sucks or would suck if someone ripped mine and yeah, it is wrong to do that to a fellow grower. I just want to rip the dudes males out and save him some trouble! Anyway..that's pretty damn cool... your story that is. Suprising they left an ounce for you and didn't just bail out. Was it some good stuff? Well, thank for all the suggestions. I like the idea of leaving a note... I might just do that. A little late though seeing how half the flowers have already opened...oh well. Happy growing everyone and stay safe!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.