my new clones

Discussion in 'The Growkind Gallery' started by carly22, Aug 20, 2006.

1. carly22

carly22 Developed Alternating Nodes

so here they are, just got em a few days ago, not sure what strain yet...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

TheApprentice likes this.
  2. buddomi

buddomi Banned

3. carly22

thanks buddomi :)

the clones were transplanted on sunday night into 3 gallon pots and put under 1000watt light. 23 out of 25 grew roots. i only needed 20 so i have three on stand by i guess... here they are hope u think they look good.

this is sunday night just after i transplanted

[​IMG]

this is one of my favourite plants, same day

[​IMG]

here's the same plant, 4 days later

[​IMG]

4. chopstick

chopstick Chilled out

Good start, if you've done your homework then you should see the results, you get what you put into it. ;)

5. bubblegump

bubblegump Latae Sententiae Excommunication

6. chopstick

chopstick Chilled out

I didn't notice that, good eye, a little warm. I don't go by F but that is like 31C, and I know I don't let my room go over 29C which I think is like 84F. I'm interested to know if it's always that warm too?

7. carly22

hey bubblegump and chopstick.. thanks for stoppin by.

heat is a problem for me yes. when the lights are out it is 76F. when the lights are on its usually about 86F or 87F. i think maybe the day i took that picture it was higher cuz i had been in the room awhile or something? not sure.

8. bubblegump

bubblegump Latae Sententiae Excommunication

9. krondikebar

krondikebar In A Cloud Of Kush Smoke

Hey carly, what are you hoping to get for your harvest?

10. carly22

hmm u know what's weird? i repositioned my hygrometer so that its standing up vertically on the inside of one of the pots. suddenly the temp has changed to 78.8F. i'm sure its from changing the position of it or because the weather outside is starting to cool off. someone told me that laying it horizontal in direct light rays was giving me a false temp reading, thats why i changed it. that would be crazy if it turned out the temp was fine all along...

btw plants have grown like 2" in the past 24 hours so most are now at 7" tall... there are a few that are a little behind. i've been trying to rotate the pots around so that short looking ones farthest from the light are now under the light directly. but i did that two days ago and they are still the shortest of the bunch.. maybe directly under the light isnt the best spot after all?

anyhow here's a few pics from today!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

and my fav plant...

[​IMG]

11. carly22

i'm hopin to get some WEED!!!! hahahahahha

as for how much, man i have no idea. i dont want to get my hopes up and be disappointed. a couple ounces per plant would be nice, tho. :D

12. krondikebar

Looks great carly, you are well on your way for a great grow. :D I was reading one of your post the other day, and you have to take down your grow room for the holidays. Does that mean you are only going to grow once a year?

13. carly22

thanks man, but...

u must have me confused with someone else! i'm not taking my grow room down for the holidays.

oh i'll bet you are thinking of HappyHighGuy cuz he jacked my bob marley avatar! haha. that bastard. :mad:

14. krondikebar

LOL, and im a POT HEAD.....I get confused:D but I think you are right

15. krondikebar

it all makes sense now.... :D

16. carly22

haha its all good kron..

hey can ask u (or anyone) something... for the fan you have oscillating on the plants, how strong do you put the settings on? i had it on the lowest setting but today i decided to kick it up a notch to the middle setting. i'm sure the plants can still handle it.. i just wanna make sure i dont grow no wimpy lookin tooth picks u know?

17. krondikebar

naw its all good, they can take some wind for the most part. I have smaller fans than you, but I usually have them on low or on medium. :D

18. Mr Douglas

Mr Douglas still stoned again still

Very nice, Carly! ....... How big are you gonna let them get b-4 you flower?

Keep up the good work, chickie!! :D

19. Administrator

Administrator Administrator

The fan should be ok on Medium speed. The trick with fans is to have them oscilate. The plant's stem strengthens when it is given the chance to relax in between stress from the wind. ;)

20. carly22

Mr Douglas - thank you! i'm not sure how high i'm gonna let them grow before i flower. someone told me once that they will triple in size after flowering so i guess i just need to measure how much space i'm going to need in advance. off the top of my head, i think i have enough space for them to be 5 ft tall and still be 2 feet below the light. so if thats the case i guess i would put to 12/12 when they are almost 2ft tall.. i'll keep ya posted tho ;)

Herbsparky - thanks for that bit of info there. the fan is definitely oscillating on them 24/7.

man i cant wait to go see them today but they're in the dark.... :cool: