other hobbies besides growing?

Discussion in 'Smokers Lounge' started by natemic, Jan 12, 2007.

1. natemic

natemic Developed Alternating Nodes

i was just wonderin what you guys and girls do when you arent growing bud? like im into music a good bit, have some decent grado headphones and a couplehundred gigs of FLAC and ogg vorbis music and more comin everyday, and thats about it, then im just at school... music, school weed,

2. greenkitty

greenkitty Full Flowering

Riding my Harley and listening to my new stereo - hometheater system. Bought a Marantz 7.1 home theater system with Definitive speakers and 2 super cube sub woofers. 1800 watts of sub alone. I can rock the hood. Merry xmas to me.

3. runzwsczrs

runzwsczrs Begun Flowering

Playing lotz of golf while stoned...skiing while stoned in the winter, except this snowless one. But that just means i get to play more golf....

4. splyph024

splyph024 Blazin daily

goin to the beach high and swimmin in the water never gets old for me. surfing the morning set is the most relaxing thing i can do. also like going to the desert and ridin quads or play paintball out there. Living in SoCal is the best. you get the best of all the seasons. everything is a good 1-2 hours away. winter snow in the east, summer beach fun in the west, desert sun to the north, and tijuana to the south.....gotta love it:punk:

5. Administrator

Administrator Administrator

I like to hike and take photographs of sunsets and mountain scenes myself. Used to rock climb back when I had someone to climb with. Not easy finding climbing partners these days. :ponder:

6. PurePlaya420

PurePlaya420 Full Flowering

Im really into cars mainly tuners I like to buy upgrade and sell. Right now I have a Honda Civic SI that im tryin to sell for 13-14 grand got brand new intake on it and replace most of the stock interior and replaced the spark plugs and all the other shit in the engine thats just blah. Also I have a Toyota Supra that im working on. This is going to be my car though ive loved these for bout 3 years now I couldnt sell it the cars my baby. Thats my main hobby besides smoking and school.

7. 420

420 KING

I like to go to party's/club's with my peeps and pick up beautiful/drunk ladies, cuz 9 outta ten times I'll get some booty,

I also like cooking! I have a morning ritual of making myself 7-8 eggs, an entire package of bacon, and approx 4 biscutes, every single morning scince I was 16, haha its a good life!:punk:

8. Randy High

Randy High Organic Alumni

Interesting...

My life is everything... Hobby?

Well maybe I could take up trimmin trim...

Nice clean designs. Hearts, Lines... Betty Boops...

Slippery when wet slogans...???

LOL

Organic gardening I guess is the current flame.

9. Slugg

Slugg Developed Alternating Nodes

I have a ton of hobbies. I am a self proclaimed hobby whore!!! Right now besides growing (which I don't really consider a hobby, a neccicity more than anything) I : write music, perform magic (illusions), computer animation and photo re-touch.

You can see some of my still-frame work at the link below my user name there is 'bootee' Here is one of the compititions I entered. I won first place. If you click on my user name under the photo, you can see all of my still-frame work I have submitted....some is better than others...but you get the idea.

http://www.worth1000.com/cache/contest/contestcache.asp?contest_id=10049

I used to enter POVRay competitions as well, but you would have to look through the archives to find me there. Most of the other people participating were VERY GOOD (professionals and students) and I usually didn't place.

I wish I could post my music page, but I have pictures of myself and a ton of personal info....and i'm paranoid...:-( I've been meaning to update it for MONTHES...so when I get around to it I'll scrub the thing so I can post a link to it here.

At the moment I am in the first stages of creating a documentry (woo hoo!)....I also have a constant corispondance game of chess going on...so thats pretty cool too.

The older I get the harder it is to keep up with all my hobbies. THe one's I mentioned are just the one's I'm working with at this time...I have a ton of others..lol...my wife loves it and hates it at the same time....:-D She's great!

Peace ya'll,

Slugg

10. Cannagirl

Cannagirl Preheat to 420

double post

11. Cannagirl

Cannagirl Preheat to 420

Keeping and breeding fishies. Nothin as beautiful as an aquascaped fresh or reef saltwater tank......cept maybe a fully mature lady green :)

12. geheim

geheim Excommunicated

traveling, and saving money, oh yea a bit of surfing when i get the rare chance. nothing like backdoor, or three tables.:pottytrain1:

13. mistical

mistical Blazed and Confused

when ime not busy growing i like to get high:)

i like my toys,fast cars/bikes, target shooting,fish keeping,dog walking,drinking beer,spending money{on the woman} helping out a few close friends with their grows:angel8:

14. talltrees

talltrees A Fat Sticky Bud

Jesus thats like a days worth of food

I like to play video games and just chill with my friends. I love my xbox 360.

15. lohocla

lohocla Germinated

1:18 scale rc rock crawling. and 1:10 rc trucks. I just bought a Nylint rocks crawler 1:18 scale they used to sel at walmart for 44 dollars, made by Nylint. thye dont make em anymore so got one on ebay. this thing goes anywhere and everywhere.. its lotsa fun. smoke alot too then play with my rc cars and trucks.

16. geheim

geheim Excommunicated

yo