Garden Update

Discussion in 'Beginner Lounge' started by Midnight Garden, Nov 18, 2010.

1. JesseJamesBond

JesseJamesBond Harvested Fat Sticky Bud

Same here

Master Kush is the same way Midnight. N hog, yet very sensitive when it comes to calcium and magnesium. pH was my MAIN problem in the end. Solution, drop 50-100$ on a quality pH pen and make it waterproof. Smooth sailing from there on in if you ask me. My next move will be compensating by mixing something with Ca and Mg to my soil mix. using CaMg+ in the nute regiment just doesn't seem to be enough.

Peace,

JJb

:passsit:

2. blackprince11

blackprince11 Prince of the Hindu Kush

Good Job Man!!!

I like what you're doing but I have one question: How the hell do you post those big ass pictures in your thread? I have to shrink my pics to thumbnail size to get them to fit in my posts!

3. Midnight Garden

Midnight Garden Excommunicated

Week 4 flower

[​IMG]

Week 5 flower

[​IMG]

4. Midnight Garden

Don't really have an answer for that, I just do my post and that is how it comes out.

5. Midnight Garden

Well I think I am going to re name my devils weed to hermy weed. I've had 4 out of the seven of them hermy on me. Found one last week and three last night. The one from last week, I hung it and dried it, put some in the vape, not bad at all for 4 week old bud.

ScottyG420 likes this.
  6. ScottyG420

ScottyG420 Marijuana Handler

Hey Midnight. Those look so good. Great pics. Hey dude I was wondering, what size are the buckets you're growing in?

7. Midnight Garden

They are nursery pots I got from the local nursery. They have "4" stamped on them so they are a 4 gallon pot, however, nursery pot sizes are different than normal sizes for some reason. There is no way they are really 4 gallons, probably more like two. FYI, I had to cut some at 4 weeks and some at 5 weeks do to issues with hermies. When I checked the roots there is still plenty of room and they were nowhere near root bound.

8. Midnight Garden

Devils Weed at 6 weeks flower

[​IMG]

Week 6 Flower

[​IMG]

Week 6 Flower

[​IMG]

Toker2 likes this.
  9. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

Well, things sure have developed nicely for you. Sorry to hear about your troubles with hermies, but the remaining plants look really good. You should have a nice harvest in the end.

I noticed your hood and ballast are black, I've never seen a black hood and ballast. Did you get them that way or did you paint them.

10. Midnight Garden

Thanks for the kind words Ras. The hood and ballast came that way, I got it cheap off of a friend of mine.

11. Midnight Garden

Thanks for the kind words Ras. The hood and ballast were black when I got them. I got them from a friend.

Bigbud214 likes this.
  12. Toker2

Toker2 Looking at a hot ass

13. Bigbud214

Bigbud214 Ganja Guru Extreme

looking very nice indeed Midnight....

:good job: :good job: :good job:

14. Midnight Garden

Thanks BB...You'll be there soon! You did an outstanding job recovering from the nuke attack!

15. Midnight Garden

Week 7 Flower

[​IMG]

Week 7 Devils weed cola

[​IMG]

buds4ever and HeadCase like this.
  16. HeadCase

HeadCase Old Prick

Awesome grow-Bud

17. buds4ever

buds4ever Lost in the woods

very nice! thanks for posting. B4E..:passsit:

18. bncooldude13

bncooldude13 I supply your drug dealer

Looking great

19. krondikebar

krondikebar In A Cloud Of Kush Smoke

coming along nicely man. those should bear some nice ass nugs.

never heard of devils weed before. where is that from?

20. Midnight Garden

It's from shantibaba, a cross between afghan and afghanxskunk. Makes huge ass colas!

http://www.kindgreenbuds.com/marijuana-strains/devil.html