Little update.

Discussion in 'The Growkind Gallery' started by SteelCity Smoker, Sep 3, 2010.

1. SteelCity Smoker

SteelCity Smoker To Be Continued

Here's a little update of what is going on in the batcave. I am killing off Lemon Skunk. The buzz is too strong and it isn't a heavy enough producer but fear not. I'm still running WR from nirvana i got a mommy that's almost ready to get raped for her wares MWAAHAHA. Mr Nice Early Skunk is staying and NL has 3 sprouted seedlings. I am going to germ 3 Ice seeds when i return from vacation. Here are some shots of the MNS Early Skunk.

week7 flower

[​IMG]

Hand for reference

[​IMG]

Here is a shot of my last LS crop it's in a 4.5'x5' cab with a 1kw vertical. There are 2 of the 11 site aeroponic tubs from the DIY with an attached 5 gal res so i can check the vitals or swap water without messing with the tubs or the room the plants are in for that matter. Pending on how bad xmas beats me up i'm thinking of revamping getting rid of my mom cabinet turning the small 2x400w cabinet(pictured above with MNS in it) into the new mom cabinet. I currently have 2 1kw cabs identical pictured below. I only run 1 during the summer due to heat and my lack of ac i'd rather run one and keep the temps at 75 with both and the 2x400w it's get's up into the 80's regardless what i set the ac to. Instead of running more tubs i am going to switch to a 12 or 16 bucket rdwc purely for the plant count. That johnny LEO says he has a Mandatory Minimum Sentence based on plants so if i was running say 6 of the tubs is 66 plants plus moms and clones and EEEKK i could easily have 100 plants sitting around. Not ideal and the clone counts start being a pain. SO i'm going to grow larger but fewer plants. When i do revamp i'm going to add 2 more 1kw so total of 4kw over 12 buckets in a space 9x10.Anyways that's the future.

[​IMG]

This is a 5 gal res it doesn't need to hold much since each tub holds about 18gal of water.There is a 250gph pump going out a half inch od tube with 2 1/4" tap lines coming off for each tub. When i need to change the res i just disconnect at the pump and hookup a line i have run to the drain then turn on the pump.The return lines from the tubs are 3/4"

[​IMG]

This picture just makes me laugh!Enjoy... Steelcity

[​IMG]

ResinRubber likes this.
  2. rollin2techno

rollin2techno cL053t Gr0w3r

Right on dude. Have you grown out LS before? I can understand not continuing the strain because it's a low yield but also because it's too strong?

I ask cuz I have LS in flower right now. First time growing it from a gifted fem seed.

Here is another awesome pic.

[​IMG]

3. JuggaloKing420

JuggaloKing420 Just clownin around

Lookin good:anibong:

4. Rollinbonz

Rollinbonz Baptised By Satan

Nice set up Steel :not-worthy:, but too strong? I hope I come across that problem soon :mashed:.:thumbs-up::thumbs-up:

Healthy lookin' bitches, should be good times come harvest:bong-2: :good job:

:passsit:

5. Lvstickybud

Lvstickybud Bongmaster

Well if it's too strong, gift it to me! I want something (not someone. I can always find that) to kick my ass.

6. Lvstickybud

Lvstickybud Bongmaster

And those early skunk buds look awesome.:bong-2:

7. SteelCity Smoker

Yes R2Techno LOVE THE PICTURE. I have finished many times the mom is almost 2 years old she's about 3 feet tall and 3 feet around i have no clue but i'd guess i've taken about 200 cuts off her. I actually offered the mom to a oldhead i know that does some outdoor by my camp. He has been growing bagseed for like 20 years and it's good he's definitely taken the time to choose some decent pheno's and make his own seeds but when i offered him a name brand mom as a gift he literally turned a little red.

Yes guys it's a bit too strong I smoke a decent amount everyday and this stuff actually makes me get a little motion sick when i'm all skied up and driving which is NEVER a problem. It is also known to make ppl feel high anxiety like superparanoid or "that sinking feeling". I had one dude tell me it made him weed drunk he said he was all clumsy and just couldn't do shit right. He's used to smoking that reggie but still it's mighty potent. I like to get crushed as much as the next guy but i also like to be functional not stuck on the couch. It smells phenomenaly skunky tastes earthy with a hint of Lemonheads. The buds are little golfball sized buds.

Here is a pic of some finished

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thank you all for stopping by!!!Steelcity

8. mt.king

mt.king mud drags champion

looking good

If you get the paranoid sinking feel go two more weeks and get gl:good job: :thumbs-up: :droooling: :popcorn-2: ued to the couch :roffl:

9. MrAstro

MrAstro R.I.P

Cool :thumbs-up:

10. SteelCity Smoker

@ Mtking I let it go 8-9 weeks usually it's just starting to amber up nice around then. I couldn't imagine it at 50% amber. It would definitely make me the stereotypical stoner...Steelcity

11. Lvstickybud

Lvstickybud Bongmaster

I understand. But I can get parinoid on just about any smoke if my mind drifts that way.I hate having to talk myself out of it like I'm insane or something. Well......