Nirvana Order just in!

Discussion in 'Organic Cultivation' started by Boa, Dec 27, 2009.

1. Boa

Boa Cured Fat Sticky Bud

I ordered Ak-48, Bubblelicious, And Ice from Nirvana on dec. 18th and today dec. 26th i recived them. Id have to say thats some great costomer service. They also threw in 10 free seeds but there is no strain lable on them, but im not gonna complain!:smokin:

So i soaked them in water for about 12 hours and planted them. I labled each seed 1-10(i got 10 seeds per strain) so that way i can keep real good records of them. I ordered regular seeds as i want to grow out the males and match the best males with my best females to cross breed and maybe come up with somethin nice. Well i'll keep ya'll posted as they grow and tell you how they do. AS of right now tho Nirvana is a great company!:fly:

2. HeadCase

HeadCase Old Prick

I've grown all 3 of them you won't be disappointed.-Bud

3. Boa

Boa Cured Fat Sticky Bud

Thanks Bud im sure your right!:thumbsup:

man i cant wait to see m first harvest off this shit

:bong2:

4. Nilzar

Nilzar A Fat Sticky Bud

nice, I am waiting on some fem ak-48 from nirvana now, order has been shipped just waiting for the mail man.

5. Boa

Boa Cured Fat Sticky Bud

seriously and this is the busiest time of the year for the post office and i still got my seeds within 8 days of my order!

6. Nilzar

Nilzar A Fat Sticky Bud

I ordered mine on the 20th so I should see em in a day or two I guess.. Im hopeing all the customs agents are still recovering from christmas to find my seeds. lol

7. Skydivr

Skydivr Germinating

How did everyone pay? Everytime I have tried ordering from them my order is declined using a Visa because of some varification system problem. I would really love to get some of these.

8. Toker2

Toker2 Looking at a hot ass

What they said.......service was quick.

Seeds.....well I got one hermi out of my ww for sure and the were reg seeds.

Not bitchin.......just saying:passit:

I used a pre pay CC and had no problems......do you have an account with them?

9. nuggnester

nuggnester Pot & Poker Enthusiast

nilzar

you get your seeds?

10. Boa

Boa Cured Fat Sticky Bud

Well great news guys all of my bubble, Ice and the free strain seeds have popped and are doing amazing. My Ak-48 is stuck at 6 of 10 right now but the six that did pop are looking great. Even if any of the other four do pop i dont think ima use them. Well tomarrow ill be transplanting them into 1 liter pots so ill try and grab a few pics for you guys. Till then keep em packed and rolled and keep stoned!:smokin:

11. CCrete

CCrete Mr. Poopyfacepeepeehead

good shit Boa, do it!!!

12. Boa

Boa Cured Fat Sticky Bud

thank u kindly my man! Just got a quo of what is called ak-47. Shit looks nice but has a planty smell to it still. I know its from bad curing but the shit getts you high as a kite! Hopefully my ak will turn out alittle better

13. Nilzar

Nilzar A Fat Sticky Bud

Yuppers, and 10 freebies, and a cool santa hat with blinking lights

14. Boa

Boa Cured Fat Sticky Bud

I got the same thing but what are the freebies?

15. Toker2

Toker2 Looking at a hot ass

Was reading about ice today , sounds good but i have ww

I guess there pretty close? Anyway cant wait to see them

Good luck

16. Boa

Boa Cured Fat Sticky Bud

Update!!!! 01-22

Well everything is going great! already have 4 female and 4 male of my ice and all the others are close to tellin me whats up.

Here is a simple short vid to give u a glance and the first four females!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

17. Boa

Boa Cured Fat Sticky Bud

Well just got back and i ended up finding 5 more females and one more male. No sad faces on the males as they will make nice seeds when i decide to cross breed. Thought id be nice and snap a few more pics for yall!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

18. Boa

Boa Cured Fat Sticky Bud

WEll ive sexed all three strains and im only happy with 2. So as u know i ordered the ICE, Bubblelicious, and ak-48. Well the Ice is amazing!!! I got only 2 males i think out of all ten seeds that poped up, and the bubble is about 50/50 with male female and all of them popped up as well. But the ak i only got 6 of the seeds to grow and out of the 6, 5 are males! And the one female i might have hasnt even showed sex yet. Very Very disapointed in the AK-48 and dont recomend it at all. And no i didnt do anything wrong cause i grew all three strains together, mixed them up and rotated daily to every other day, feed them and watered them the same. So ima write Nirvana a little message just letting them know whats goin on and hopefully they will take care of me to keep me as a costomer as im really happy with the other two!!

19. EvilSkuzzi

EvilSkuzzi Sweet Guy

Nirvanas freebies are all nirvana strains but i think someone dropped a few sacks of seeds and couldnt work out what was what. Therefore they are giving them away as freebies. They could be anything ;)

20. Boa

Boa Cured Fat Sticky Bud

the freebies i got produces a couple plants that had tri-pod nodes. In the beggining each node had 3 brances commin off. Perfectly semetrical and everything. Not really payin as much attention to them as the Bubble and Ice.