order status?

Discussion in 'Smokers Lounge' started by Flash88, Jun 25, 2006.

1. Flash88

Flash88 Germinated

i recently made 2 orders, one from insidesun and one from nirvana seeds, the light says its been charged and shipped, but theres no tracking number or much info at all. the seeds where supposed to ship within 24 hours, but i haven't been charged and their not here. its been about 5 days, I'm i paranoid or is this normal?

2. agrowguy

agrowguy Excommunicated

your order from insidesun is comin

3. Mermaid

Mermaid ~Sea Of Green~

LOL

....Oh Mighty Agg's ......will I get my child support check be soon?? Been months & months and ummmm getting a little paranoid as ex said he mailed it. :p

btw....hope you get your package soon buddy. :)

Peace~Jersey

4. skunky

skunky labor smoke'n lumberjack

Yeah inside sun shouldn't take long i got mine in 4 days, it should be shipped DHL they like that service, also listen to AGG's cause if memory serves me right he knows the owners of that company.

5. agrowguy

agrowguy Excommunicated

No, Sadly 95% of men (who are ordered to pay child support) probably dont pay it. I dont know factual statistics, but I know thats generally accurate at least in my county. I wish I could tell you different. I really dislike deadbeat fathers.

As for InsideSun.com I'm sure its on its way, because the owner is a great person who is very busy. (Thus why there is no direct contact & quick updates on your order) I'll vouch for him as I have at least 20 times in the past as running a highly reputable "grower friendly" business. Now, the day people get raided and the DEA seizes his data, I may think differently, but Unlike most canadians, I like to think "glass half full." Notice I never capitalize canada.

6. Mermaid

Mermaid ~Sea Of Green~

Aggs, I hear ya on the deadbeat dad's! Sad but true.....but I am able to take care of my girl's and yanno what? I am a stronger person now after my divorce. I do not need a man which I think sometimes mother's run off and marry right away for financial OR security reasons. Shame they would not put the children first and learn to stand on their own 2 feet before leaping again. It is one thing to want/love but quite another to act out of need. I have more respect for myself and my daughter' to ever do such a thing.

......glad your order is on it's way!

Peace~JG

7. Justcheckingitout

Justcheckingitout GK Old Timer

Inside sun is a great place to get good deals on lights, I did not get a tracking number with my order, but when I called, the man got the tracking number for me, and I got my package a few days later.

8. Justcheckingitout

Justcheckingitout GK Old Timer

9. Mr Orange

Mr Orange New Sprout

i got my order from nirvana in about 2 weeks, dont sweat it...

10. the_clairvoyant89

the_clairvoyant89 Developed Alternating Nodes

Well not all the dads who dont pay child support are deadbeats, only some of them...I have an uncle whos wife cheated on him, they had three kids together, and two more that are the moms kids from a previous relationship, my uncle took them in his life and still loves them no matter what...His wife was ALWAYS a bitch as far as I remember, but he stayed, until he found out that his wife was fucking some other dude two houses down the street, so he moved out, and into our house, this happened 5 years ago. When he left the mother obviously needed child support, but only for three cause two of them aren't hers...my uncle paid child support, but the bitch of a wife he had spent it on trips to hawaii with her lover, so my uncle stopped paying, and the court took away all of his licenses! His drivers license, and his contractors license...He still works hard, and he never gives his ex-wife child support, he always goes and takes groceries to his kids, takes them out everywhere, and loves them very much.

11. Does anyone know about how much Insidesun charges for shipping for a ballast/light/reflector setup? I've been looking around for a while and they seem to have the best prices but I dont really want to give them my CC info before I find out the shipping costs.

12. skunky

skunky labor smoke'n lumberjack

$20. so if you get it from them on ebay you will pay $105 shipped their screen name on ebay is 360summer360

13. good lookin, thanks.