Oh Red Rooie... Where art thou? Its a search.

Discussion in 'Grow Log Forum' started by Bigbud214, Jan 28, 2012.

1. omni

omni Germinating

This photo is send to me from China some years ago:goodjob:

rooie marie.jpg

/monthly_2012_03/57a6ca4aa0c62_rooiemarie.jpg.29194d400d716cc6c302d27e168c8e3c.jpg

2. hupla

hupla cooking dinner

white tooth omni??

Greets,

Hup

3. Bigbud214

Bigbud214 Ganja Guru Extreme

Can it be???????????????

Well here we are at day 16 of flower and of the three Rooie Marie I put into 12/12 one turned out to be male. That left 2 in flower.

Next I MUST say Ive never had buds like this at 16 days. I am COMPLETELY convinced that EYE bulb was a dud. This Ushio is bannging out buds on every plant. I usually didnt see results like this until well into week 3.

And for a peek at Rooie Marie #4. She will be special. She is already showing signs of red in the calyx of the bud. Please see for yourself

The whole plant froom above

[​IMG]

from the side

[​IMG]

close up

[​IMG]

and the best for last... can you see the red?

[​IMG]

4. Midnight Garden

Midnight Garden Excommunicated

I think you found the red one!

5. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

Dude! Fingers crossed man. There's 8 at the beginning of week 2 in the fridge and they're nowhere near as developed. Nice job :thumbsup: Maybe we'll both get lucky?

6. Lvstickybud

Lvstickybud Bongmaster

NICE!!! :thumbsup::coolbounce: Keep her going!!

7. link420

link420 Smokin' Fat Sticky Buds

awesome, can't wait to see what all the hype is about

8. Bigbud214

Bigbud214 Ganja Guru Extreme

Here is Lil Red Rooie at day 25 of 12/12. Shes in need of N badly. I will be giving them a dose of XC Hydroponics growth enhancer. Its only got N and Ca. 11% N and 8.75% Ca. That should help green things up a bit.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

HeadCase likes this.
  9. ResinRubber

Yeehaw buddy!:coool: congratulations!

Out of town at the moment but it looks bleak on my end for a red. Of the 8 in flower nothing with even a hint of tint as of last Tuesday. I'll post some pics when I get home.

Funny your's need N. In dirt they are the pickiest bastards I've grown in quite awhile. 3 out of 8 needed a full on flush to deal with too much N in my normal mix. Go figger. Not hopeful that my temp gardener tending things is going to be able to keep them healthy until I get back.

10. AlienBait

AlienBait Custom User Title

Looking very nice. :good job:

11. buds4ever

buds4ever Lost in the woods

:thumbsup: Beautiful plants! :passsit: b4e..

12. Toker2

Toker2 Looking at a hot ass

Great plants....im a little late for the show but my rooie looks impressive already

Killer thread:passsit:

13. teamster6

teamster6 A Fat Sticky Bud

Congrats it took a lot of sprouts to get the red or partially red one. I ran 86 of them and no red.

Finally somebody found the pheno. bb you should have kept that male and pollinated a branch on that bitch

Res how come you werent this lucky ha ha:roffl::roffl::roffl:

t6

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 16, 2012
  14. ResinRubber

Dude, I searched, popped beans, lots of beans. Found a blueberry pheno, a pheno that yields poorly but is trippy as hell, shit phenos....but no red. The young head got the lucky hand. :not-worthy:

15. Mrgreengenes

Mrgreengenes Administrator

Just woundering what the outcome was of the RR? Looked good though. :thumbsup:

16. ResinRubber

Might have a few pics stashed. Started getting kinda camera lazy. There was a pheno I took early that was a very lucid stone that was pretty cool.

BB214 is the guy who's final bud shot I want to see.

17. teamster6

whats funny about bb finding the pheno is the seed cross was green to green which from talking to useless the green cross makes the colored pheno even harder to find.

Now there were actually four differant crosses in the seed batch. Now the original seeds there were only two that sprouted that were females and the one male was kept to pollinate the two phenos. Then those same to females were pollinated with a male accidental haze. Two branches on each plant.

Rooie #1 Pheno........rm x rm

Rooie #2 Pheno........rm x rm

Rooie x Accidental Haze #1 Pheno

Rooie x Accidental Haze #2 Pheno

t6

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 17, 2012
  18. ResinRubber

Did either of you guys you ever stumble on a blueberry pheno that went mildly red in the leaves toward the end? Liked that one a lot but it wouldn't grow true. Had 3 of them and each time they hermed.

19. teamster6

No I never had anything show up like the pics you showed. However there may have been dozens of phenos who knows.

t6

20. ResinRubber

Here's a couple of the blueberry pheno. Would'a kept it if it was at all stable.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]