A Longer/Better Must see grow video

Discussion in 'Beginner Lounge' started by Fatty JJ, Aug 26, 2006.

1. Fatty JJ

Fatty JJ Germinated

I've had this for a few years and forgot about it until I saw the newest Sticky. This one is about 1h 25m long. It goes over EVERYTHING you need to know. It is for a bit larger of a scale, but all the info helpful. Guy who did its name is Mr. Green. I can provide a copy that can be downloaded, but I have to get it uploaded first, I will work on that tonight. For now though, here it is in prime Google Video format.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1084323730126516291&hl=en

ENJOY!!!

MODS: Maybe the forum could use a video section of some sorts???

2. Fatty JJ

Fatty JJ Germinated

Hmmm, 30 views, you no likey?

3. carly22

carly22 Developed Alternating Nodes

you know what, i started to watch that video but that green guy really annoys me! he was whispering the whole time and all painted green and i just lost my patience with him. heh.

4. URIpothead

URIpothead Germinated

yea he was really creepin me out and its way too long of a movie to sit thru

5. Dopeboii420

Dopeboii420 Veggy Stage

Nice job with the movie and thank you! I just got done watching it very good movie. aww carly didnt like it I thought it green paint was sorta funny haha.

6. Confused420

Confused420 Full Flowering

The dude was kinda annoying but overall it was a a good guide to building a grow room

7. Mr.Dope

Mr.Dope Master Grower Of The Kind

Man I watched the whole film. It was ok. Mr. Green must have been really high when he film that. At the end he only took 2 little tiny nugs and smoked'em. And in a water bong. What a pussy. After all those months and work thats all he smoked? And the dude is green.

8. Project-X

Project-X Mayor of Trichome Valley

He turned green from smokin' to much. He's just cuttin' back a little. Give Mr.Green a break. LOL

9. Fatty JJ

Fatty JJ Germinated

lol, funny!

I did think though that it must have sucked to get all painted up for the video for every update.

10. buddomi

buddomi Banned

11. Fatty JJ

Fatty JJ Germinated

Well of course you dont think its better, its not the one you posted. But maybe better shouldnt have been in the title, perhaps "better for a larger grow" would have been more correct. I dont think his setup was more complicated than the other video though, just a bit larger scale and different. As long as the info helps though it doesnt really matter.

12. Mr.Dope

Yeah that looked like a simple setup.

13. iamhigh

iamhigh Established Healthy Roots

The new longer video.

What was those balls he was growing the plants in. Is that some kind of soil. Do you have to mix them with something. They look like they grow the plants better.

14. Fatty JJ

Fatty JJ Germinated

Do I sense a bit of sarcasm here???

15. meatwad

meatwad Veggy Stage

hahahahahaha!

fuckin' awesome!

16. meatwad

meatwad Veggy Stage

that guy is really annoying, i hate the way he talks.

17. Mr.Dope

One thing I didnt get. He started off with more plants. Then he got rid of the smaller ones without sexing them. Wouldve been funny if the 2 taller plants he kept were both male. He would have felt like a dumbass. Im sure he ordered feminized seeds. He did want the best.

18. buddomi

buddomi Banned

19. Fatty JJ

Fatty JJ Germinated

I already posted that I should not have made the thread title say better, dont really know what else I can do. My comment, "you of course not thinking it was as good because it was not the one you posted", was made in jest and not meant to be taken personally. If my reasoning would have been to get "bownie points" or "one up a fellow member", then I would have called your video straight shit and probably a few other choice words. I dont need to try and glorify myself on an Internet forum to get my rocks off. If I could change the title I would, but I cant.

20. buddomi

buddomi Banned