Another few Lemonberry photos

Discussion in 'The Growkind Gallery' started by CCrete, Dec 31, 2011.

1. ducrider

ducrider growing your mamas weed

Sure doesn't take long to figure out who to watch around this place.

Nice work my man:congrats: on the payoff!!!!

2. ShadowWarrior

ShadowWarrior In The Spirit Realm

those buds look thick as hell, good job

3. CCrete

CCrete Mr. Poopyfacepeepeehead

The top line was dried first, it came to 6.4oz for the front right plant, 4oz just in top colas

I doubt ill hit the 2lb mark

4. link420

link420 Smokin' Fat Sticky Buds

wow, that's a lot of bud :congrats: on the harvest dude, you're gonna be swimming in bud soon. Just outa curiosity, how long does it take you to trim all that?

5. CCrete

about 2 days, of 3 hour sessions, 1 in the morn and 1 in the eve, so about 12hours all together....not to bad, the more you do it the better and faster you get, ive had a buddy help one time and i lapped him by 2 entire plants:roffl:..........i got another fellow grower that ended up buying one of them trimming machines cuz he hated trimming so bad, i think im faster than the machine at this point too:thumbsup:

6. that gringo

that gringo Young Bud of GK

:bravo:Thats so much bud for 4 PLANTS! wow man great grow....you didnt use any reflectors for those 600w light?

:pimp:

7. mr.anonymous

mr.anonymous What to grow next is hard

The 4 ounces in top colas is sounding real good

8. CCrete

No reflectors, just VERT hanging lights

9. CCrete

Just off 1 plant too, prob about a LB in top colas

10. CCrete

plant 2 gave up 7.09OZ..........plant 3 gave up 7.36OZ of bud, so far 20.75oz from the 3 girls, so so if ya ask me, blah

plant 4 is still a lil to wet

11. mr.anonymous

mr.anonymous What to grow next is hard

No problem hitting your est. of 26 :bravo:

12. ScottyG420

ScottyG420 Marijuana Handler

CC- sometimes you inspire me to keep working at it and learning. And sometimes you make me wanna just up 'n quit.

13. CCrete

The last plant out of the 4 gave up 6.28OZ of bud

So the total was........27.03 OUNCES from the 4 plants....not to shabby from 2...600 watt HPS bulbs....i vegged underneath them and flowered with them, growing style was VERTICAL bulbs with RDWC setup 550gph pump

System is already cleaned up, has been running clean for 2 days, then emptied, refilled and now 2 days with nutes in the system, no plants.....I have a few to pick from but I want them to have larger roots first....probably gunna do a Bubba or LUI run

Show over folks!...