close calls

Discussion in 'Smokers Lounge' started by FueledBySatan, Jun 30, 2006.

1. FueledBySatan

FueledBySatan New Sprout

hey i thought this would be an interesting topic, everyone should share their close calls , security wise, reguarding their grows. hopefully someone has some exciting stories.

the only close call ive ever had was when the plumber came to fix the toilet and my landlord gave him the key to the house. luckily he had no reason to go into my room and my door was locked. still scared the shit out of me though.

2. skunky

skunky labor smoke'n lumberjack

That just reminds me what happened to the genius that said they left plants out in their front yard in the garden and said when they came home they noticed a cop sitting near the house?

3. FueledBySatan

FueledBySatan New Sprout

is that a question?

4. DR.GR33NTHUMB

DR.GR33NTHUMB Banned

hahah i've been shot at for trying to jack some dudes crops.... that was one hell of an experience

5. FueledBySatan

FueledBySatan New Sprout

i probly would have done the same if someone tried stealing my babies.

6. skunky

Man i've been robbed for my harvest once before, man anybody who tries some shit like deserves to be shot or atleast a good fierce ass beating seriously! I guess you never saw the guy again cause i bet he would probably beat you into a coma!

Yeah do you not remember that? Some dude said he left his plants just chilling out in the garden in his front yard and when he came home there was a cop right by his house and was asking what we all thought.

7. Administrator

Administrator Administrator

I actually had an ex roomie who pissed off his ex and she threatened to turn him in. That was the last time I grew indoors. :(

8. the_clairvoyant89

the_clairvoyant89 Developed Alternating Nodes

TRuBoss is the guy who left his plant in the front yard

9. DR.GR33NTHUMB

DR.GR33NTHUMB Banned

10. skunky

Man that fucking shitty! I don't know you but that makes you seem like a really schisty person! No offense but if you do run into that guy you jacked your plants from I'll be rooting from him.

BEAT HIS ASS!!!

KICK 'EM!!

YA GET THAT BITCH!!

TEACH HIM TO TRY AND STEAL AGAIN!!!

STOMP HIS ASS!!!

YA YA KNOCK HIM THE FUCK OUT!!

OOOHHHHHH!!!!

11. DR.GR33NTHUMB

DR.GR33NTHUMB Banned

haha yeah, then you'll be next:D

12. snickelfritz

snickelfritz Weed College Hall Monitor

Rippers don't get any sympathy from anyone in here.

They rate lower on my shit list than lawyers.

13. skunky

Ya YA YA i'm not even going to waste my time and argue about fighting some idiot accross the country! But for real how can you respect someone who would do something as triffling as you have? For real you obviously don't respect other peoples things or probably anything else. You do deserve an ass beating though for running up in someone elses shit! From where i'm from we call that shit HOE MOVES, cause thats exactly what that shit is. Meaning if you have to steal from others to get anywhere in life or anything else just to try and benefit yourself you are just a hoe plain and simple thats just how it went. Gotta make moves on people just to fucking come up! Can't rise on your own two feet! Not trying to talk shit thats just my views on theives! Ask anyone else around here ther oppinion on it and it probably wont be far from mine!

14. DR.GR33NTHUMB

DR.GR33NTHUMB Banned

i don't really care about anyones opinion skunky, you guys are out of touch with reality, 2 rules guys: natural selection, and SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST, as arnold Swarchinaiger would say "girly man" LMAO

15. skunky

Sure!!!!

I guess if you don't know anything about evolution but ya ok! When it comes to humans the ones with the witts will win it, think about they'll just build something to take your ass out so hows that survival of the fittest sound now? Also, I don't know why anyone would ever quote the governartor. And sorry if you think i'm a girly man because i have morals and don't steal from people. Karma's going to bit you in the ass man you will see! Something bad will happen to make up for it! I just don't see how someone could be so ignorant to think that its ok to steal from someone else and i'm the one out of touch with reality? From what i know no one likes theives except thieves so i guess it works out for ya but none of you can be trusted because of your actions! For real though man when I finally saw the guy that robbed me I knocked that fucker out, what funny though is after he got back up people were talking shit to him and telling how he deserved it for being a piece of shit theif so he tried to charge up these two guys and got laid the fuck out again, it was pretty fucking funny!

16. DR.GR33NTHUMB

DR.GR33NTHUMB Banned

Dude, you don't know what survival of the fittest means, i means the most fit in body and mind u fool, u have morals and so do i, and nobody owns a damn thing on this earth as far as im concerned, who says its "yours", unless God himself says its "yours" then its OPEN TO EVERYONE, just cause u fucking grew the plant doesn't mean shit, and thats the way it is, and i like it

17. skunky

Anyways lets just end this and sorry to be the one to break it to you there is always going better than you! I really doubt if it got down to it you would be up on top! Not saying i would but i really doubt your that badass. Also, You know i hope someday someone steals something from you that just really makes you madder than fucking hell and maybe you will change your views. Man with an attitude like that your destine to jail, I knew a guy with the same mentality and he's looking an 5 years for burglary, think about that next time you try to rip some body cause me and a lot of other if we caught you in the act like that we would get you! Also if we caught you in the house oh shit a lot of people on here would straight up shoot your ass me personally i would beat your ass tie you up, move my shit out and call the fucking cops and press charges for burglary for real cause what do you contribute by ripping people off, yet again you say i'm out of touch with reality ok you seem to think we still live like some primitive society just no respect, ya some of us but a lot of us are mature realistic people who can respect others stuff. Because they worked for it and THATS what makes it theres, what would you do if some one stole all your plants or you harvest or your car? "well its' not really my plants, bud or my car they weren't given to me by god so alright its ok they can have them i'm not going to be mad or anything, i'll just get some more from someone else." Shit YEAH RIGHT! Man if you put your money where you mouth is and pratice what you preach thats how you would respond to such and situation and i really don't see that happening.

18. snickelfritz

Please remember... This is only the internet.

[​IMG]

Thank you.
    ;)

19. skunky

HAHA true but not like there is anything to argue about ya know theives are pieces of shit plain and simple, you know that snick! Maybe he'll realize it someday. And damn snick your on a roll with that picture today huh. Oh and hey man i think stash still doesn't know! you know what i mean!

20. snickelfritz

LoL, Skunky.

I decided to use that "priceless" Photo as a "friendly reminder" to always be kind to your fellow stoner and remember that this is only the internet.
    ;)

(I am in no way condoning making fun of people with "special needs". I am simply using it as a tool to remind everyone to keep it real.)

This has been a public service announcememt.

:rolleyes:
    :D LOL!!!! Pffffftttttttt!!!!!!!