Them summer time songs....

Discussion in 'Smokers Lounge' started by Boa, May 25, 2010.

1. Boa

Boa Cured Fat Sticky Bud

2. Psycho D

Psycho D LEE VAN SPLEEF

3. Boa

Boa Cured Fat Sticky Bud

and another by the Dirty heads. Love em cause there pot heads like me and talk about some cool shit kinda i guess.... lol mabe im just high

4. Rollinbonz

Rollinbonz Baptised By Satan

Gotta say some good music so far...Now, in my little world it doesn't get much better than Metallica featuring Mercyful Fate and the man himself...King Diamond

:passsit:

5. LionLoves420

LionLoves420 Lazy Days In The Sun

I've been listening to Blind Melon's Soup the last few weeks back and forth to work....just threw my copy of The Blueprint 3 in there last night.

6. big t double

big t double i finally changed this

ive been playin mos def black on both sides in the car on the way to work for the last week....good record.

heres my favorite cut... hip hop.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5LpDUuwYbE

"...move like a apparition, low to the ground with ammunition...ch ch bow"

7. Boa

Boa Cured Fat Sticky Bud

nice! And when u say two side im asuming a tape? LOL thats soooooo 1990's lol. Man im gettin old!

8. Hank Chinaski

Hank Chinaski Ruminating

I was chilling to Neil Young's Harvest Moon last week. This week is K'naan's Troubadour album, which is a reeeeaaallly good hip-hop album. One of the best I've ever heard.

:nanner-2:

9. big t double

big t double i finally changed this

haha naw man the name of the album is "black on both sides".....its a cd....a good one at that, i urge you to check it out. :thumbs-up:

10. Hank Chinaski

Hank Chinaski Ruminating

Both sides would be...inside and outside? :thumbs-up:

11. SteelCity Smoker

SteelCity Smoker To Be Continued

12. greenthumbwhitethumb

greenthumbwhitethumb down w the moral majority

been digging alterbridge a lot lately...

my alltime fave song for reminding me of summer (maybe cause of the video, i don't know...) is Interstate Love Song STP. i totally picture myself driving down a long stretch with the windows open, sunroof, top down, whatever, doing that little hand wave thing with the air with my left hand. love it.

GTWT

:XXhippylove:

13. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

I have been jamming Daddy X Family Ties a lot lately. It's got a lot of good conscious lyrics and good hip hop beats. This track in particular is a good one, you all should check it out. :thumbs-up:

14. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

I'm a big Ben Harper fan! I have most of his albums with the Innocent Criminals. Good music, he's a great slide guitar player.

15. MrAstro

MrAstro R.I.P

16. Boa

Boa Cured Fat Sticky Bud

Just for you GTWT!

17. Boa

Boa Cured Fat Sticky Bud

18. Boa

Boa Cured Fat Sticky Bud

Also just fiqured out i like him too. Dam good song never heard it b4!

19. Smokahontas

Smokahontas Iron Lungs

Suicidal Tendencies usually- they just make me happy- reminds me of my teenage summers. Disc never leaves rotation.

Another favorite is "Bong Hits For Breakfast" by JCat.

20. rollin2techno

rollin2techno cL053t Gr0w3r