First Grow ever. Outdoor. 30 plants unknown sex

Discussion in 'Outdoor Cultivation' started by grower_on_da_rock, Jun 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. grower_on_da_rock

grower_on_da_rock Germinated

This is my first so far successful grow. not much to say. have a look see.

Disclaimer: The text and pictures posted by this user are entirely fictional. All pictures have been obtained from a country in which cultivation and possession of cannabis is 100% legal. All posts are for entertainment purposes and does not reflect the views or beliefs of this user.:welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :fly:
    Enjoy the eye candy
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

2. grower_on_da_rock

snails and slugs are a bitch to deal with. notice the snail and slug bait. (little pellets)

3. CCrete

CCrete Mr. Poopyfacepeepeehead

You better be on your game when its time to SEX them....GOOD JOB tho

4. grower_on_da_rock

there are 9 more plants + two clones unkown sex,4 clones of confirmed male . I'll have to upload the pics later. Sexing wont be a problem I plan to obtain seeds from this grow for the future. no worries I have clones from a comfirmed male indoors to flower when I need pollen. all males that show outside will be cut away and smoked. I plan to clone my best females and once rooted place under 12/12 in a box with my best male to get seeds for next year. taht way all my outdoor hopefully will be sensi bud. I know my shit. but this is my first attempt at some personal homegrown. Strains are an outdoor mix from WWW.bcseedking.com

I live in northern Canada I want to breed genitics for my local climate. My plants have been through late frosts, they have been snowed on!! oh ya. BC genitics. Will update with current photos when available. found one of 6 more plants notice the one I topped and cloned to keep short. Tree cover made these stretch up until i cut them down.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The other 2

additional info: Holes were dug and backfilled with good organic soil. also using fox farm big bloom. Cow shit, etc. I want a great organic puff.

5. the_red_bull

the_red_bull Guest

Gotta say that growing outdoors can be fun and rewarding...a few things though. Buy a pH tester so you can keep an eye on that soil to make sure your grow is all it can be, get yourself some neem oil to keep mites and gnats away from your kids, and get some dermataceous earth to get rid of the slugs and snails (spread it around the ground surrounding your plants and that'll keep em off). Marijuana gives off a very pungeant odor and that is attractive to a lot of insects as well as other wildlife. Good Luck

6. grower_on_da_rock

Disclaimer: The text and pictures posted by this user are entirely fictional. All pictures have been obtained from a country in which cultivation and possession of cannabis is 100% legal. All posts are for entertainment purposes and does not reflect the views or beliefs of this user:roulette: .

7. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

Good luck godr. Looks like a good start. One thing, why so many males? you only need one or Two for a seed run.

8. grower_on_da_rock

I cut 4 clones which i will select only 1. I cut him off at the ground.hes gone i just want to make sure I get a clone in case it/they die chances are I'll be sure to successfully root one of them.here is a pic

[​IMG]

only hours from the razor.

other two clones

[​IMG]

Disclaimer: The text and pictures posted by this user are entirely fictional. All pictures have been obtained from a country in which cultivation and possession of cannabis is 100% legal. All posts are for entertainment purposes and does not reflect the views or beliefs of this user.

9. grower_on_da_rock

the two clones in the pic the one on the bottom I checked for roots and found a rotting stem due to the fact that I tried to clone the main stem and it was hollow. I cut it back and applied more rooting hormone. hoping for the best. Clone in the top of the pic had roots growing so I put ir right back in the soil. waiting for it to show signs of growth beforI re pot it. As for the outdoor grow I'll keep posting new photos when I can.

10. schui

schui Excommunicated

not sure what rock

any way, unknown strain, I will say some type of afghani strain mix. Those big leaves are a true afghani trait. Grown in Many areas, and will adapt to most

climates. They should do ok would spacem out if you could, me im already spacen out, and im not even on star trek.

just call me vieze fur freddy.....

11. SWED420

SWED420 Developed Alternating Nodes

not bad good job, but i wouldnt be checking clones for roots..ull probably hurt the new roots if not kill them.. all i do is spray em with water 2 times per day make sure soil is damp..also cut the tips of the leaves to encourage root growth p.s. they don't look afghanica at all hybrid of a sativa/indica (last pic) afghanica have wider leaves then they are long, sativa longer then wide and indica usually get confused with afghan but is less fat of leaves...whyd u get excommunicated?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.