update with pics

Discussion in 'Outdoor Cultivation' started by firsttimeoutdoorgrower, Jul 19, 2006.

1. hey guys i checked my plant a few days ago and it has grown quite a bit im really happy with my progress
    [​IMG]

heres some pics of when it was smaller

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

ne info on what strain it could be or how im doing would be appreciated. I havent really gotten ne response b4. Thanx alot guys:)

2. donny

donny Latae Sententiae Excommunication

cant really tell strains by looking at vegging plants usually. I take it thats bagseed?

3. ya it is. I also have a clone but no pics of it yet because last time it had fallen down in a storm.

4. DankBudz

DankBudz Veggy Stage

nice plants man.......

5. Mermaid

Mermaid ~Sea Of Green~

SWEET plants!

Not sure what strain .....still nice plants! :)

Peace

~jersey

6. thanx alot! There now up 2 my chest ill have some updated pics in a bit.

7. Taffle

Taffle Germinated

wow if that plant in the first pic is up to your chest now, then those things must have just took off! Nice ganja plant man.

8. [​IMG]

and....

[​IMG]

I really cant wait for harvest im scared i might harvest too early though:confused:

9. UrBigBuddie

UrBigBuddie MEDI-GROWER

NICE FUCKIN SIZE MA MAN........... YOU SHUD GET ALOT OF YEILD OFF OF THAT PLANTS SPECIFICALLY MAN....... ID SAY(JUST GUESSING!!!) ABOUT...........EM............A GOOD 4 - 5 OUNCE!!!!! (EASY MAYBEE!!!!) "NEVER KNOW WITH THAT SIZE MA FRIEND"..........

HERES HOPING MY MAN..........

PEACE N KEEP GROWING

UrBigBuddie.........:cool:

P.S, IT LOOKS LIKE A VERY NICE N LOVELY AFGANI TYPE PLANT DEFINATELY DUDE..... MMMMMMMMMMM NICE ONE BRO.......

10. Mermaid

Mermaid ~Sea Of Green~

Wow...they are really coming along! You must be so happy....pretty soon you will have some SWEET buds dude! :D

Peace~Jersey

11. ya i am very happy:) Im just a bit worried cuz a few sets of leaves at the bottom turned yellow so i cut them off im going 2 go out again and see if ne more have done the same. Im also worried because ive never harvested b4 and dont want to too early. I know i should wait for the hairs to turn brown. O boy i cant wait for harvest!!!!! Just hope they make it til then. Ill take some pics of my clone this week for you guys. Its about the same size but the leaves are smaller. Thanx for the comments:)

12. WELL GUYS..... ITS A GIRL!!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Im hoping for 4 ounces not sure though

13. Dopeboii420

Dopeboii420 Veggy Stage

Whoooa man nice plants! But the one looks blue..Any idea on a strain? well They look nice man and that blue one you gotta get sum more pics of I like that one haha Good luck! and keep up the good work!

~!DOpeboi!~

14. well guys im really upset. Right as the buds are maturing i get jacked. :( i hate whenhardwork doesnt pay off. Guess ill have 2 find an even more remote spot:confused: . The worst part is waiting through winter for my new favourite hobby. :(

15. LowRydr

LowRydr Veggy Stage

what a shame! that plant was lookin mighty fine too.

do you think they followed you or just happened to stumble upon it?

16. chopstick

chopstick Chilled out

What the hell, is that place frequented by others? Anyone besides you know about the site? You probibly got jacked by someone who knows you, is usually the case.

17. bdub420

bdub420 Full Flowering

Thats happened to me on my first OUTDO grow!!! Nothing sucks worse! In my case, they just ripped all the leaves off, done by a kid or someone who has NO idea what they were doing...Live and learn.....

18. cracdamac7

cracdamac7 Germinated

sorry to hear that

i'm really sorry for you man. I wanted to ask you what type of soil did you have it in? were there any special additives?

19. hey guys been so pissed i havent really been posting lately. The places werent frequented by others but apparently rippers search all around this city.

I used miracle grow potting mix for my plant, seemed to of work well enough.

Im not as upset cuz ive allready began planning for next year, if some1 could give me a link to how u guys get your plants really bushy it would be appreciated.

Ugh it sucks i didnt even get to try ne of my bud b4 it got jacked and it was my first plant:icon_confused:

20. UrBigBuddie

UrBigBuddie MEDI-GROWER

Sorry to hear that man, PURE shit man!!!

I hate to hear that shit my friend!!! iff i cud send you some weed off my next harvest, which is 8 days away, i WOULD!!!.

So mad for you man, totally , fuckin jackers/theiving pricks!!!

Cant believe that man...wow u must be pissed....:icon_confused:thats just pure>>>>>> :evil4:

Anyway, good to hear youve got the chin up n planning for next grow, well take care next time round, and iff its anything like that 1 their then ul be buzzin man.........

Peace Out...

UrBigBuddie.............:punk: fuckin >>>:evil4: man 4 shure!!