A site containing the overgrowFAQ's in index form..

Discussion in 'Beginner Lounge' started by Mr. Wakenbake, May 12, 2006.

1. Mr. Wakenbake

Mr. Wakenbake Latae Sententiae Excommunication

I know that this may have been posted here before, but i don't want the overgrow FAQ's lost in translation! This is a great grow guide type setup using all the faq's available at the time of overgrow's demise. Probably not new info, but it is a great starter for you guys, and i refer to it like my bible lol...it has a great fert problem section...hell the whole guide is good

http://www.drugs-forum.com/growfaq/GrowFAQ Basic Topics.htm

Here is a link to what yaooka calls the sacred scrolls, which is all of the threads from Overgrow with pictures....

http://www.yahooka.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=43

2. code green

code green Born To Grow

how do i make all that information go onto my harddrive??

is that possible.????

please tell me it is???

man i miss OG so much.......this would also be my bible.....

3. Mr. Wakenbake

could we sticky this maybe

4. bdub420

bdub420 Full Flowering

another vote to sticky

5. greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny Excommunicated

Nice one Mikey. I never was a big fan of overgrow. I have always been here on GK. But there was some very useful stuff on overgrow. Glad to see you dug this up.. Definitely should be a sticky..

6. Administrator

Administrator Administrator

Anyone know who's running that joint now? Just curious since the servers were confiscated.

7. bdub420

bdub420 Full Flowering

Cant say Ive ever been an OGer myself....Only used them to upload photos until GK changed format.......Great job by the way!! Theres an infinite amount of knowledge on that page...K + Herbs:D

8. Mr. Wakenbake

~S is all the name i saw when i checked on it....marijuana.com or the gardens cure.com has the story behind how they got them ....supposedly the servers were confiscated, but nobody info had been gotten by the po po's and the rights were sold by~S for some untold amount of $$$$ by the owners of HC .com which acquired them from the original owners.

9. FatalGroWs

FatalGroWs Veggy Stage

good reads :cool:

10. butternutz

butternutz New Sprout

That's probably the best thing ive ever read on the internet!

11. beacon

beacon Germinated

Thanks for posting that-I used to get info from there all the time when i first started

12. UrBigBuddie

UrBigBuddie MEDI-GROWER

yeah man... good link man!!!:cool: :D

very usefull indeed mikey!!!! cheers man.......:cool: :D

13. StashDaCash

StashDaCash Latae Sententiae Excommunication

A few web sites have it in index form now IE 420genetics.com we have alot of the OQ faqs salvaged there

14. chopstick

chopstick Chilled out

I do miss the site, the FAQ's were second no none in detail, I also used to refer to them constantly. Good call posting the info ;)

15. Fenrir

Fenrir Germinated

I miss Overgrow...

But now that I found these forums it's good to know that some of the OG'ers are here now. :( I hope to see many of you from the past. :)

16. cracdamac7

cracdamac7 Germinated

Rip

rest in peace overgrow

17. Mr. Wakenbake

I just edited my post and put in a link to all the threads from overgrow's faq section i believe ..anyways got some good stuff there...and some bad...but it's here for you guys anyways.

Not my work of course just passing on the info....give all the cred to yakooka.com

18. CREATIVE GARDENER

CREATIVE GARDENER Cured Fat Sticky Bud

man that place had tons of helpfull info put in layman's terms, we need more of that. thanks

19. mendo

mendo Germinated

how do a post and put pic. on it

20. DaBurner420

DaBurner420 This Line For Rent.

those are definately not ALL the threads from OG and i cant say that they are OG threads at all, i went bizurk looking for my info in them

ill be taking the faqs though lol, thanks for the links, RIP OG