Who's grown Nirvana seeds?

Discussion in 'Strains and Crosses' started by HappyHappyHighGuy, Jan 11, 2007.

1. Mrgreengenes

Mrgreengenes Administrator

It's all good by me. This is the GK family.. No hard feelings :punk:

2. skunky

skunky labor smoke'n lumberjack

word i respect. your money your taste your will. also ya ww from them didn't impress me either

3. bubblegump

bubblegump Latae Sententiae Excommunication

Heres some afghan and blue mystic.....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The only complaint i had with these plants was that the blue mystic was a late hermie POS.......Sometimes multi-phenos can be good thing depending on your needs....

4. Jamiesalex

Jamiesalex Veggy Stage

i bought big bud and blue mystic off of Nirvana and I love my babies. 100 germ rate and so far all have been female,i planted 4 big and 4 blue .(i didn't buy fem seed either.) they are all 4 week into flowering and look like they are going to be huge. My blue mystics were fussy at first but they really took off. Just my experience with Nirvana and it has been great!!!

5. skunky

Gump man atleast your afgan isn't covered in fan leaves like mine and el camps were. that sux you had a hermie BM mine didn't do that but yours do seem to have that purple look to them a little.

Jamie ya i had the same prob with the BM at the begining but it works itself out after a while just picky. You will probably like the yield of that big bud it will more than likely be pretty good.

6. Mondo Nugs

Mondo Nugs New Sprout

I currently have 4 Durbans in day 10 of 12/12. By seed look, Mandala Hashberry seeds just looked fat and happy, ready to please. The Durbans were small and white and germed like shit. Tried to direct plant them, bad idea, lost almost all of them, Hashberries love that shit. Could be the strain more then the seeds but that is my observation. And the Durbans stretch like fuckin mad. I have 4 plants that are all the same age yet there is a 14" difference in the hight of the tallest to smallest. The tall one stretched 5 times it size in 10 days! And still no sex.

7. skunky

yup mondo i've seen the same thing in the durban, just really crappy strain i guess.

8. Mr Douglas

Mr Douglas still stoned again still

Were the Durbans freebies? :confused:

I was sent 10 free S. African Durban beans on a previous Nirvana order........out of the 10, one germed, and turned out male.

Other than that, I have no complaints.

On my most recent order(Nirvana), I germed and planted 6 Aurora Indica beans and they were all female.

I've tried ordering from Doc C. but they claimed to have never gotten my order (which is truthful, 'cause I tracked down the M.O. and got my $$ back)

I've never had a problem with Nirvana. :)

9. HappyHappyHighGuy

HappyHappyHighGuy dreamer and misfit

Knockoff vs. Original

How do you know which strains are knockoffs, and which seedbank is the ORIGINAL maker of a particular strain?

10. TRUBoss

TRUBoss Banned

i grew early misty from nirvana it was a good grow i think

i allmost got a oz from one plant

and i had 8 of them

well cant wait for the next season

i am looking for something with flavor and a good high

anyone know any good strains and how much they are

i was thinking strawberry cough or something

11. HappyHappyHighGuy

Mystic Blue

I'm currently growing MB, and it has done better than the other three strains I'm growing.

12. Mondo Nugs

Mondo Nugs New Sprout

Sorry to hear about your order with Doc. He has been a god send for our lifestyle. Have faith in him, I use a CC when i order, seems to have less wrinkles in the system.

The Durbans were not free, but i do still want to try another Nirvana such as AI. But no more Durban, unless the buds blow me away. It does look like a %100 female out of 4.

13. HappyHappyHighGuy

Anyone have an answer to this???

Anyone have an answer to this???

14. noreastgrow

noreastgrow Super Dank Headies

Nirvana

Right not i have some KC 33 master kush growing along with some holland hope. Both strains are progressing well. I am satified for the price. Hopefully they turn out right. Im growin indoor now, and will be taking clones within the next month and puttin them outside in april. yeahhhhhh booyyyyyyeeee

NEG

15. Ilikegreenthings

Ilikegreenthings Veggy Stage

you guys are tight

Ty for sharing your knowledge so we can gather information and make wise purchases:):love4:

16. UrBigBuddie

UrBigBuddie MEDI-GROWER

Niceeee my friend, nieeeeeeee!!!

Sounds all good to me my man El Camposino, ANYTIME! :punk:

Peace n Respect,

UBB...........:punk: :) :sign13: :punk:

17. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

Relaible and VERIFIED seedbanks....

I live in Glasgow,scotland and we have a seedbank shop in a lil alleyway in the city called GlasGROW HEMPHOUSE www.hemphouse.co.uk and i regularly buy from here,usually nirvana or sensi seeds but here is a lil list of the other 'reliable' seedbanks they sell for: SEEDSMAN,HOMEGROWN FANTASEEDS,NIRVANA,FLYING DUTCHMAN(i just bought POT OF GOLD from them yesterday!),PARADISE SEEDS HOLLAND,BARNEY'S FARM SEEDS HOLLAND,SATIVA SEEDBANK HOLLAND,DELTA9 LABS,KOALA SEEDS AUSTRALIA,MR.NICE HOLLAND,BIG BIDDHA SEEDS UK, T H SEEDS HOLLAND,MAGUS GENETICS HOLLAND,DE SJAMAAN SEEDS HOLLAND,FEMALE SEEDS HOLLAND,SAGARMATHA SEEDS HOLLAND, K.C. BRAINS HOLLAND,DUTCH PASSION HOLLAND,HIGH QUALITY SEEDS HOLLAND,JOINT DOCTORS SEEDS CANADA,SERIOUS SEEDS HOLLAND,DNA GENETICS HOLLAND,SOMA SEEDS HOLLAND,GREEN HOUSE SEED CO. HOLLAND, and last but no way least...SENSI SEEDS HOLLAND

These are all sold in the shop and the guys never had a complaint,he sells from all these sedbanks and is a PROFESSIONAL grower,thats why he runs a legal hydroponics shop and a shady seedbank shop:wink:Me and UrBigBuddie shop here all the time and have tried seeds from a lot of the seedbanks,never been let down EVER.They offer next day delivery anywhere,so ppl get your grow from glasgRow:wink:Peace

18. smoknMXracer

smoknMXracer Veggy Stage

20 seeds 1 popped

out of 20 seeds 10 superskunk 10 ak48 only 1 ak popped. that really sucks. my dutch passion fem. seeds had 100% germ and 100% female.

19. 420

420 KING

Im growing some white widow right now and it seems like a durable plant but females are hard to find.

20. skunky

Who did you order them through, Never done the superskunk all the way myself but the AK-48 was a stinky bitch never had any problems with any of nirvanas strains germing, I've heard but never experienced it.