Sarges Latest Smokin Session

Discussion in 'The Growkind Gallery' started by SgtSmokinSensi, Jan 7, 2006.

1. SgtSmokinSensi

SgtSmokinSensi Begun Flowering

well guys first off ill apologize for the quality.  I do not have a personal digital camera and I just borrowed it for an hour from a friend.  I figured I would show you guys what I am smoking on around my neck of the woods. A mystery sinsemilia with light bubblegum odor.  When smoked it smells quite aromatic and will linger in a room. In a clean bowl with a nice toke and a full hold I recieved a massive headrush numerous times.  Not bad for some street bud. The black chunk you see there is some of the best quality hash i have ever smoked (i am a noob in the oil arena) and it is home-made so thats always an added bonus.  This hash wash made with about 2 grams of trimmed leaves that was on half ounce of this bud. Made the best with what I had and got about .4 of some quality bubble. So without further adue...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Bubble Bubble...
    [​IMG]

mm soo tasty...
    [​IMG]

Cashed and Blasted...
    [​IMG]

what a way to start a smoke session if i must say so myself... now for the blunt  :rocker:

:animbong:

p.s. - these are hosted on overgrow, if they do not show up for you right click the X, go to properties, copy n paste the link into your address bar.

2. SgtSmokinSensi

I was already blasted but I had the cam and figured I would show you guys a quick twist job by the Sarge.

break her up.. kinda hurts me sumtimes ;)

[​IMG]

crack... dump... fillll... YES SIR! a pleasure

[​IMG]

a 10-20 second table roll and we have

[​IMG]

now enjoy soldier... you deserve to relax

[​IMG]

well guys thats a good representation of a smoke session for myself. Thanks for checking out my smoke.

p.s.- Hey Steve-O and Roma... im curious to see how your guys buds differ from what I am smoking.. lets see it, no home grown tho guys :biglaugh:

3. CanadianDAN

CanadianDAN Summer Greenthumb

Man you went camera crazy for that hour you had it huh? [​IMG]

Nice blunt, but i roll mine better!!! lol

Heres the pics i posted a while back...

Here ya go.... Peach flavored phillie blunt.

This bud is soo perfect, dry enough to not need scissors, and when you bust it up the smell is fucking sweet!! Like the bud is just waiting to explode.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I dont roll cannons when its just me smoking it. I prefer a uniformilt round blunt, tip to tip

4. SgtSmokinSensi

Yea I sure did Dan.. that is a nice looking blunt you rolled there. Thanks for swinging through man

5. Roma1703

Roma1703 Developed Alternating Nodes

Basically wut i get looks exactly like Canadian Dan's greenery. Costs me about 500 a QP and i roll them exactly like Dan's too, uniform roll. I feel that it provides a better hit then the tapered blunts.

BUT! in the blunt department we differ dan. u may go for da ol' Philly but remember Phillys R Silly! To me they burn too fast. i like honeydutchs cuz of the slowburn but always remind me of catpiss (the smell). Thats y i stick with White Owls. the ones that come in the tubes. they burn about medium and always have a great taste.

If it's just me smokin i'll just re-pack a blak-n-mild n head for da sky.

:baked:

edit: dude... sarge... we gotta sit down one night and handle that blunt. lol looks like sum super dank u got there esp with the smell -o-vision u gave us.

(Edited by Roma1703 at 8:36 pm on Jan. 7, 2006)

6. wawona

wawona The Trichome Connoisseur

sgtsmokin, is that your credit card number and name on tha card in the pictures you have posted there? if so I would advise you remove them. just for your safety if nothing else. if not forget I mention it.

:animbong: wa

7. SgtSmokinSensi

HAHA :LOL: WAWONA oh man! no way buddy!! But i thank you for looking out for me man. That is a makeshift backdrop for my pictures, just a magazine advertisement.

p.s. - Roma that sounds like the middies that i get. To tell you the truth I have had better midgrades then these Nugs. I have the unfortune of getting the green a bit moist and have to dry n cure for max flavor. I would definately not mind sitting down and blowing and L with you my friend.

8. snickelfritz

snickelfritz Weed College Hall Monitor

Nice pipe ya got there Sgt. :ebert:

(Edited by XXsnickelfritz420XX at 2:19 pm on Jan. 8, 2006)

9. wawona

i thought I'd throw up a pic of the blunt i rolled for the steelers vs bengals football game.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. Roma1703

that sir! is one of the best blunts rolled! i love mine filled end to end with lots lots of greenery!

yea im watching the Steelers/Bengals game too, i cant believe they just took out the bengals QB on the second snap, lol. took out da niggahs knee!

11. SgtSmokinSensi

ohhh shiiiiit WAWONA! my man! my man! I would love to sit down to one of your smokin sessions. :biglaugh: Those rolling skills are impeccable.

12. CanadianDAN

CanadianDAN Summer Greenthumb

Nice one Wa, i can see your an official memeber of our BLUNT SOCIETY.

You're Memeber 3. Congratulations.

By the way thats some mouth watering bud you had there....Those dark red hairs look dangerous mixed in with light green bud.

13. wawona

thanks fellas. I enjoy the process of rollin' blunts. kinda like an art form. that bud is the last of some hindu kush that I grew out, DAN.

I know it takes much more weed to roll a blunt, but i seem to find myself rollin' 'em up even when the stash gets low. I think I may be hooked a bit on the tobacco in the cigar too. being a recovering nicotine addict :biggrin: a blunt gives you that feeling in your lungs. I have to make myself go a few days every now and then just to give my lungs, and tollerance, a break. :pimp:

14. Roma1703

yea, i think the same thing about the blunt idea. Even if my stash is really low im like.. "i wonder if thats enuff for a bizzle" lol to take a break from blunts i switch to my bongity bong.

:animbong:

15. snickelfritz

snickelfritz Weed College Hall Monitor

Damn Wa!! You should create a "Blunt rolling 101" thread & put it in the FAQ! :biggrin: