indica or sativa

Discussion in 'Beginner Lounge' started by hydtrorookie, Nov 9, 2008.

1. hydtrorookie

hydtrorookie Developed Alternating Nodes

looking for a product that has
    high yield 450g to 500+g
    Smell must be strong

indoors

Seems all they care about is smell which is stronger indica or sativa?

Any suggestions want fem seeds

2. Mermaid

Mermaid ~Sea Of Green~

I think it depends on the strain.

Indica is couch lock, go to sleep and get nothing done where as sativa is great for working and just that wonderful high when you need to get shit done.

Skunk for instance smells ( well used too) like skunk. Now the strains out for skunk are nothing compared to what I smoked when I was a teen.

Choco Chunk>>>smells yummy and one of the best and fave highs for me as far as taste and how it makes me feel

Not sure what you mean about smell....?? Can not speak for others but I want something that not only tastes good but gives me the high or sweet buzz I am looking for. If I am achy or want to sleep.....well then I want pure indica or a mix. Smell means nada to me, it is all about the high for me and I think most feel the same.

Why not look at strain lists to figure out what kind of yields, thc and such you are looking for?? I mean it it is like cabbage, people think it smells like crap but I love it.....lol :)

fubar likes this.
  3. EvilSkuzzi

EvilSkuzzi Sweet Guy

AK 47 it stinks

4. hydtrorookie

hydtrorookie Developed Alternating Nodes

mix

Good info for me. It is harder to figure out what is best and I must rely on my son and partner. Seems odd but I am just a grower and not one to smoke. I do not enjoy the fruits I grow. It is all $ to me so I ask from this stand point. As for smell. Something that when you open the bag it has that aroma that knocks you down and makes you want to grab the pipe and load

5. UrBigBuddie

UrBigBuddie MEDI-GROWER

Blueberry from Doc Chron, or Dutch Passion is a very very good strong smelling, powerfull high too, kinda spacey n trancey, but very Relaxing too i MUST add!:sign13: :) :smokin:

Great Fruity smell, all through flowering especially! :wink:

Then again tha a 80 percent INDICA, and as for the SATIVA, id go with the SawberryHaze from GHS, IMO Only though, as thats a Practical True Strain that gives off plenty lovely fruity smell of strong odour, and a VERY VERY powerfull HIGH, more an UPLIFT with this one, and ya even get a lil BOdy to this strain too, but iff i were YOU ,in these Circumstancs, id go with he BLUEBERRY from www.dutchPassion.com seeds.... :bigok:

Grew it out MANY MANY a time, and its Great Smoke IMO for sure, plenty stinky and well powerfull high too!

Hope this can be of some HELP!

Keep up the growing,

UrBigBuddie..........:pimp: :poleaf: :thumbsup:

<(DISSCLAIMER)> * This Persons Replies, are "Not" nessesarily this Persons actions/Doings in anyway, shape, or form. This is for Purely Informational Purposes,reasons ONLY, and does not Reflect on this Users Personal life, nor Actions!

6. greenmansgecko

greenmansgecko Captain cannabis

ak 47 it smells like no other looks like no other and the smoke.................i cant even begin to explain, but let me just say ive smoked almost nothing but ak47 for a month straight now and it still fucks me right up. Im talking the real ak47 by serious seeds. peace enjoy. Oh ya its the most swarded strain ever.

7. SteelCity Smoker

SteelCity Smoker To Be Continued

IMO good weed sells itself you can grow what you want but it's not as easy as it looks to hide a STRONG smelling plant or 6. I also think that good weed sells itself if someone can't look at a bag and salivate they prolly aren't willing to shell out 20 a gram for it. I've had some bombass bud that didn't have much of a smell but i would buy more if i saw it again. Most bud homegrown from real seeds in a good op smell delicious. I'm just tryin to keep stealth priority one nothing stealth if you can smell it as soon as you walk in the door. I also don't know your setup but just my :2c: ...DSP

8. UrBigBuddie

UrBigBuddie MEDI-GROWER

TRY checking These out then...|These will Reward!

Very Well Put SCS..........:pimp: :potleaf:

Ak47/WhiteRhino/Ak48 too, all Big Producers with lovely smells and BIG ASS Produce in the end, especially the WhiteRhino.... :wink::sign13: :smokin: :)

Hope these Replys HELP your decision on your Bean Chioce,

White Rhino is Quite an Easy-ish 1 to grow out too, and its EXTREMELY rewarding in alkl manners of WEED talk!

UBB..........:pimp: :potleaf:

9. NeonLights

NeonLights Excommunicated

IMO I think that indica is stronger. Smell can be tricky depends on the pheno it seems to me.

10. HappyHappyHighGuy

HappyHappyHighGuy dreamer and misfit

This is the first time I've heard of someone wanting something with a strong smell. Most people want as little odor as possible since that is one of the top things that can get you busted.

11. Gopher Love

Gopher Love Under Construction

Well actually it's pretty agreeable that if you have some bud that looks killer and smells like your about to go to the moon people are going to want to buy it... If it doesn't smoke good they won't come back, but at least you've sold some of it.

Of course, lots of smell in the final product means your gonna have the grow smell... big problem... What to do.. what to do...

Get something that doesn't smell like you have 1000 plants and cure it reallllll good and then maybe it'll have a real potent smell as a final product.

But then again I don't think you could grow a high quality strain and not have the final product smell good and whatnot. I just don't think that's possible.

12. weed sprite

weed sprite Begun Flowering

I would have to agree with SCS and HHHG, stealth is the best way to keep from getting busted. It's like flying, stay under the radar and they don't know where ya are or who ya are.