Going to Amsterdam

Discussion in 'Smokers Lounge' started by MagicalForestofMarijuana, Sep 10, 2006.

1. Hey what's up GK...

Im going to England next month for 3 weeks with friends and we will definatly be hitting up Amsterdam. Just wanted to know if anyone else here has been there and what coffee shops you guys think are the best to visit (enviornment and price wise). Also I'm going to pick up some seeds for the next grow while im there and I was wondering what you think I should pick up and from where. Im thinking something indica dominant, high in yeild and low in price. Should I be worrying about bringing seeds back to the states? And what's the best way to bring them back? Also any other tips and sights to see etc. would be helpfull since this will be my first time there. Thanks in advance.

2. bubblegump

bubblegump Latae Sententiae Excommunication

3. Mr.Dope

Mr.Dope Master Grower Of The Kind

You can bring them back the way prisoners do it. Yeah you guessed it. Up the ass. :D Im sure you could bring a whole shit load depending on how wide your anus is.

4. Spuddy

Spuddy Veggy Stage

that works out great cause they'll be germinated and ready to go when you get back to the states :D

5. jerseydude

jerseydude Banned

Yeah, Dude. I've been 5 times and am going again with Jerseygirl this November during the Cannibis Cup. The CC is a commercial ripoff, but it's still fun cos there's lots of newbies in town. It's easy to strike up a conversation and it's fun meeting people from all over th US, UK, Ireland, etc, etc.

I had dinner with an honest-to God Norwegian last trip. It was reaaly cool to hear the opinion of America/American politics from a Native of another Country. He was surprisingly tolerant of Americans and didn't confuse Americans with the politics of America. He took people at their merit

Coffeeshops:

For great/good weed/hash:

Grey Area

de Kuil (has alcohol)

Amnesia

Dutch Flowers

Dampkring

Siberie

Ummagumma

Homegrown Fantasy

The Rookies (has alcohol)

Rokerij

Coffeeshops to avoid:

ANY Bulldog coffeehops

Grasshopper

Ben

Global Chillage

Try this site if you want more info:

http://www.channels.nl/

I would mail seeds home to a 'safe' address in a CD or something using an Amsterdam return address.

Have a GREAT time. i know I have. :D

6. Dopeboii420

Dopeboii420 Veggy Stage

put em in a heavy duty trash bag and swallow them? Thats just what ive heard about people doing to cross the canadian border with BC bud. I live in the midwest so I hear about alot of guys trying to swallow it and come across shit it out clean the bags then you got sum bud. You gotta find bags that wont disolve in your stomach acid tho.

7. wawona

wawona The Trichome Connoisseur

sounds like a choking hazard to me. i think the mailing them to yourself is the best.

8. geheim

geheim Excommunicated

your all wrong, ever last ones of ya.

9. greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny Excommunicated

Quit being a douche geheim and work on your spelling:D .. Up the ass or mailing them in a CD case is just fine.. :D

10. starwake

starwake Germinated

I thought you only had to walk through a metal detector when you get on a plane, but ive never been international. do they check you? how does that work.

11. chopstick

chopstick Chilled out

Putting them up your arse aint as bad as most people think, and you'd be surprised how much you can get up there with a little vaseline.

I use the plastic from trash bags. here's how to do it:

Depending on how big the item is, cut some squares out of the plastic bag big enough to wrap the item in.

Put the item in the centre of the square and pull the corners together and twist it so it resembles a cherry with the stem, cut the excess twisted plastic leaving about half a centermeter left and using a lighter melt the stem and using your fingers seal it so it wont come unraveled and it water tight, then melt it again slightly and press it to the side so it sticks and the entire package is all round.

Repeat this again so you have about 5 or 6 layers and you'll be fine.

I also do this if I need to swollow it, but in between the 2nd and 3rd wrap I put a think wrap of tissue paper to soak up any moisture in the event of a leak. This is also a good idea if you want to make sure it does leak even when you'r gonna hoop it (up the arse).

Hope that helps.

12. SMARMY

SMARMY Cuban Bee

Thats a long trip to have that stuck up your ass. Buy a souvenier and hide it in there then mail it back . Dont swallow anything!

13. GeoKitty

GeoKitty Guest

14. That's what I was thinking. Just wear breifs and stick them in the bottom of the flap area, down buy your chode, sort of works like a pocket. Seeds arent going to set of the metal detectors... I think that would even be safer than mailing them.

Also- What type of security do they have when you board the trains?

Most of my time will be spent in the UK and I want to get ahold of a bottle of Absinthe because i've never tried it, but I dont know anything about where or how to get it. I know it's legal in the UK but can I get it from any liquer store or what?

And thanks for the info Jerseydude!

15. greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny Excommunicated

chop you are the man.. My thoughts exactly:D

16. Mr. Wakenbake

Mr. Wakenbake Latae Sententiae Excommunication

I would mail them back in a souvenier...and if you gona put em up your ass a balloon works perfect.....preferable one of them long balloons people make baloon characters out of...a balloon and some vaseline lol..but I would mail them priority before i done the baloon thing...

also no chance of ripping on ya since you don't blow it up ...and you can leave a little bit hanging out like a butt tampon lol...have FUN!!!! ;)

17. chopstick

chopstick Chilled out

If you're gonna stick it up your arse, you can't have anything hanging out man, it's gotta be stuck right up there.

I get stopped by customs all the time (international), and during strip searches they will ask you to bend over and make sure there isn't anything in your crack or hangin out, so it's gotta be right up in there. It's the only full proof way if you get searched, they rearely take you for an x-ray unless you've been ratted on. If it's not inside you, but on your person you are chancing it. You never know when they will stop you and do a search. If you aren't willing to hoop it then mail it...........but really it aint no big deal,

when you get really good at it, it's easy to forget it's even there...

18. geheim

geheim Excommunicated

shut the fuck up danny

19. Mermaid

Mermaid ~Sea Of Green~

Have fun on your trip Magical... :D

Will a girl be travleing with you? If so, she could stash it in her kitty. Very simple to do. Just remove the tampon frm applicator and place your stuff in a baggie<<

We are going in November & it will my first time so I am excited. Stay safe while traveling!!

Peace~Jersey

20. No girls :(

But thanks and have fun on your trip too!