UrBigBuddie...How MUch EPSOM SALTS to ADD????

Discussion in 'The Growkind Gallery' started by UrBigBuddie, Apr 21, 2008.

1. UrBigBuddie

UrBigBuddie MEDI-GROWER

Mucho NEEDED answer to this one, as im about to go ahead n Flush with some EPSOM salts, Hope it Will do the trick as i Wish n Expect it to do!:sign13: :icon_confused: :smokin:

Thanks all,

UBB.........:potleaf at its FIONEST :bigok:

P.S, Just went out n purchased it there this Hour, n Wonmdering how much to add, conasidering im using a 2-3 Gallon Container!?!?!?

PLease HELP on this one, EVER used EPSOM salts, But Hear thaT THEY DO DO THE TRICK IN GETTING "RID" OFF SALT BUILD UP OF ANY KIND!!!
    cheers! :thumbsup:

2. Mrgreengenes

Mrgreengenes Administrator

I use 1 level table spoon per gallon when I"m flushing my plants...

That simple...:suave:

3. UrBigBuddie

UrBigBuddie MEDI-GROWER

AW man, CHEERS bro!

Thanks MrGjeans brother! :thumbsup: I was on another site, and they mentioned to FLUSH with PH corrected water, then add some N for the leaves/foliage looke a lil Ghosted out(Iff ya get me!?!?) lol So tale a look at this! PICS: ( What do ya think folks???) APPRECIATED for ANY opinionsonthis one here! I was told, FLUSH AT ph BALANCED, then ADD PH BALANCED N, as it looks like it is DESPERATE for it!?!?!?!?!?) NOT sure on that one, or iff it will just make another lil mess, before recovery!?!?!? Suggestions are sooo flippin WELCOME! :wink: :bigok: UBB..........:pimp: :potleaf: [​IMG] Photo-0932.jpg

Photo-0930.jpg

Photo-0928.jpg

Photo-0927.jpg

/monthly_2008_04/Photo-0932.jpg.a896c38c12fc3a0cc126715cb59d0545.jpg

/monthly_2008_04/Photo-0930.jpg.93da04537599367ed03d768d6c1ee1f1.jpg

/monthly_2008_04/Photo-0928.jpg.20d10d64ea344354e5c40387f76e80d1.jpg

/monthly_2008_04/Photo-0927.jpg.06e74d75b506f5c6cbd310b79adf1cf7.jpg

4. AlienBait

AlienBait Custom User Title

I don't think you really need to flush. I would just give your plants a little Nitrogen boost at the next watering. :)

5. skunky

skunky labor smoke'n lumberjack

I second that notion! If you look at the last pic you can clearly see the problem creeping up the plant from the bottom. So that leads me to believe def. instead of lockout or anything else.

6. UrBigBuddie

UrBigBuddie MEDI-GROWER

Thanks Felow Gkinders!

Great Information AB and Skunky there, and you too MrD, thanks to you all, Thats has really Settled what ive been questionig in my brain! :bigok: :thumbsup:

Thanks again,

IL have some Pics up soon,

Bare with me folks,lol

UBB...........:sign13: :smokin: :)