microwave

Discussion in 'The 'Kind Kitchen' started by smurf420, Mar 28, 2009.

1. smurf420

smurf420 Ganja Connoisseur

is there anything u can make with a microwave without wasting bud or do u have to use the oven for everything?

2. cheebamonkey

cheebamonkey Harvested Frosty Nugs

the only thing ive ever tried was a cracker with cheese on it and put the weed on the cheese and top with more cheese and then microwave on half power for about 10 seconds, Not sure if its wasting it or not, i wouldnt do it with much weed, maybe a gram . It tasted good. Ive always thought the microwaves would nuke the thc vaporizin it before you eat it.... Maybe someone can help out more bro.

Maybe make some ramen noodles and put some ground bud in the boiled noodles and let it warm the bud for a few minutes and then eat it, its probally the best shot.

Technically You need oil or butter for it to work right Peace:thumbsup:

3. smurf420

smurf420 Ganja Connoisseur

yea i didn't realy think there was a effective microwave recipe that didn't waste bud. i will just make some cannabutter in the oven then make some realy good cookies with it:smokin:

4. bLITzkRIEg420

bLITzkRIEg420 sHAPesHIFTinG rEPTiLiAN

you know you have waaaay to much weed on your hands when your eating that shit on crackers man... :bong2:

5. cheebamonkey

cheebamonkey Harvested Frosty Nugs

Heh Heh Heh :thumbsup:

6. AverageJoe

AverageJoe papa oom mow mow

White Widow on a Ritz......mmmm, mmmmm...good cracker!!

[​IMG]

7. WillGrow4Food

WillGrow4Food Toker Extraordinaire

I've heard something about peanut butter and crackers, and weed in the microwave

Not sure but I think you just sprinkled the bud on the peanut butter and cook for a certain amount of time. I've heard people claim they tried it and it worked, but who knows.

8. fifey

fifey New Sprout

interesting...sounds like the oven is the only way to go for any of this stuff..lol