Seriously? SERIOUSLY!

Discussion in 'Smokers Lounge' started by trinity695, Aug 20, 2007.

1. trinity695

trinity695 Veggy Stage

Like, I'm halfway thru a 12 hour shift when some of my coworkers suggest we cross state lines and go gamblin' tonite, and it sounded like a GREAT idea, so I give my mom a call on my break and I happen to mention the trip... ends up by the end of the night nobody is up for it any longer so I start heading home.

I get a text from my mom and she says "When are you coming home??" and I have a BAD FEELING about the sense of urgency she is expressing. I say I'm on my way, ask what's up, and she's saying "We have to talk. I NEED to talk to you." And suddenly I feel like I'm a teenager again and I'm in a lot of trouble! All these thoughts are going thru my head and I'm thinking "WHAT did I do???"

I get home and I'm immediately defensive. "What's going on? What's wrong? I didn't do anything, I am SO good!" Like you'd have to understand how TROUBLED a kid I was growing up that this triggered like these kinds of emotions in me, and I haven't heard this tone in her voice since she was finding drugs in my drawers and police were showing up at the doors looking for me.

She pulls me upstairs and she's like "It's something I did!"

She hands me this HUGE bag of weed I had, and starts rambling about laundry. I just do NOT understand, I keep hearing "I was doing laundry, I knew you were going out.." and I keep looking from the bag back to her back to the bag back to her thinking "what is she rambling about???"

About 20 seconds after I hear "This was in your pocket I guess..." a light finally goes off in my head and I open this bag of weed and feel around. It's a big ole wet pile of mush.

Ugh. Hah, I mean, I'm over it now, but seriously? SERIOUSLY?

2. sectguitar

sectguitar Guest

Dude.......power to your mom! If ya going down, go down in style! sounds like some thing my mom did when i was a teen. had a quater in my pocket, she did laundry, and she found it.....put my shit in with the cat litter. said if i want it back, that i new where to find. she even took time to break it up REALLY GOOD........so this makes me wonder......what has she done in the past........

anywho that sucks yo.....fuck.....

3. Scorpio

Scorpio Sticky Skunky Buds

Good thing your parents are understanding, both my parents smoke, esp, my mom, she smokes everyday, even though she has Lung Cancer, she's still tokin, so when I get caught with a bag on my, my parents will say, light it up! Good times.

4. LionLoves420

LionLoves420 Lazy Days In The Sun

Hee...good story! It's nice being grown up.....all of the sudden my parents started talking to me about my weed habits...skeebed me out at first, but oh well, what can they do?

5. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

My parents are anti drugs but they are HAPPY for me to smoke weed!

My parents just accepted i was a weed smoker very early on in my teens,i spose they looked around and seen that all the other guys were getting into drink in a big way and they saw it as the leser of two evils. [​IMG]

Nowadays my parents are MORE than HAPPY:) for me to toke away,even grow away cos they have seen me battle my drink and drug demons over the years and overcome them so to them they see weed as nothing major,in fact my mum says im more suited to weed than i ever have been to drink and other drugs.

The funny thing is iv got religious parents who would never really advocate ANY drink or drug but after seeing what i went through over the years i battled my demons now they can see with their own eyes that wed aint that bad afterall... hey i even got my mum drunk and taking a toke of a joint one night,lol...she didnt feel to good after it though:roll:Cheers[​IMG]

6. choker

choker HIDING OUT

I gave my parents the story of Its better than drinking a case a beer a night.

7. f.l.a.

f.l.a. Drifting in sticky waters

My parents never knew-at least I think they didn't know bout me smokin. I always stayed away till I was back on this planet. They did find my plants, though, and gave me pointers from then on. Now they help with all my grows:punk:

8. Cannagirl

Cannagirl Preheat to 420

Aww man I though you were gonna end up saying she got curious while you were gone and smoked some for the first time. That would have been sweet. Too bad, RIP to your stash. So, what did you do with it? Toss it? I'd probly try and make hash or something, depends on how bad it is though.

9. trinity695

trinity695 Veggy Stage

Haha. Dude I dunno. I figure it's trashed. My mom was so upset about it (you know, it's a waste) that she begged me to dry it out, but it's disgusting.

10. saxby

saxby I Smell Pot

Never know till you taste it, should at least be good for canna butter.

11. JohnH

JohnH Smoker Extraordinaire

OK OK I've got to say it -- WHY are you still living with your mom? :laughing5:

Just joking, but next time don't leave an ounce in your pants ;) . I learned early on it's better to lose a little than a lot, I always had a big tin full of my personal and I'd pinch a few nugs from it anytime I knew I'd be blazin'.

12. Cannagirl

Cannagirl Preheat to 420

Specially cuz THC is not very water soluable so even if it looks horrible, might still be a good amount in there. Like Saxby says, make cannabutter.

13. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

Yo Hemphead!

Saw this and found it funny cos its TRUE and related to this thread,lol.Cheers:smokin:

[​IMG]

14. Cannagirl

Cannagirl Preheat to 420

P.S. wheres my clear tape? HAHAHA that is one kickass mom.

15. trinity695

trinity695 Veggy Stage

Haha, okay I got this to say.

First off. I'm not old. I'm not a stereotypical 40 year old stoner who can't move out of my parents house cuz I spend too much on pot.

Second off, it's a totally WESTERN thing to move out of your parents house immediately after, say, high school.

Third off, I personally think it's very SMART that my poor parents get a pretty damn trustworthy tenant and I don't have to grow on property I don't fucking own.

Fourth off you're totally right about leaving it in a pocket, I shoulda seen that one coming like a mile away. My mom is so cute, she's like a cross between the mom on Everybody Loves Raymond and, like... Steve Urkel. Constantly "trying to help" and making everything just go to shit. But she's a bad ass motherfucker, I'll tell you what, and I'm proud to live with her.

;) I know you were just giving me shit, but how's that, eh? I got me some logic on my side.

16. trinity695

trinity695 Veggy Stage

Oh my gosh, you're totally right. I need to stop bein such a snob n make use of that shit.

17. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

Hey Cannagirl is a weed snob aswell right canna?:wink:

18. AlienBait

AlienBait Custom User Title

THC may not be water soluble, but does any one know if it is detergent soluble?

19. Cannagirl

Cannagirl Preheat to 420

oh yeah, I remember when I used to have that under ma name. Hey apprentice that memory is too good, ya sure you smoke? lol

20. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

Its good sometimes,sometimes ...what are we talkin bout?

LOL,Canna somedays i got to the shops for skins or babymilk and when i get there i forget what the hell im there for:roll:

BUT when it comes to ppl's signatures,avy's and monikers i sem to be able to remember most of them,lol,damn i can name most of GK just by avy.Even found a banned member recently just by he style of their icon and writings,lol,but offline im a stoner:cool:Cheer:smokin: